Best Testimonial Pictures Contest! Winners Announced

They still have to allow the public to vote and it usually takes a while for prizes to be sent so its just best to be patient

Well the prizes are 25:00 cash right, or actually something they are sending?

They send it as cash onto your account, then u can choose to paypal cashout or turn it into points and buy something

I wonder is they are secretley contacting everyone or something lol.

But they will prob just have a vote.

[QUOTE=NotKmart;18345]Honestly, I think yours was the best one. I thought it was kinda funny with your name and all.
My prediction is that you will win the “most unusual” prize.[/QUOTE]

Haha, thanks man, i thought it would be a good one to submit, the other stuff i got from here was lost when i moved

OMG no response.

They will list the winners in this thread, i think an admin has to take a look at everything first.

Heres a public vote for fob :slight_smile:

hey everyone, we’ll need a few days to decide/announce the winners as some of the staff are still on vacation. thanks for your patience :slight_smile:

Is it the same case for the offer/referral contest winners?

Yea, it took a few days when I won the summer contest, just try occupying your self while you wait trust me its better than just waiting for the announcement :stuck_out_tongue:

So by friday or before it should be announced cool.

can’t wait

So appositely tomorrow I hope when I wake up I have WON! :stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=TotalHockey;15943]“I agree to release all rights for this testimonial picture”

When I first found Rewards1 I found it very hard to believe that it was real. My parents were in denial but I still proceeded forward and prove them wrong, to this day I have earned over $100 in prizes using Rewards1. And now that I have my gold morph suit thanks to Rewards1 I am a known figure at all of the hockey games I attend.

(the items seen above were purchased using Amazon Giftcards excluding the hat and shorts)

[/QUOTE]

This is my fav.

Waiting …

Hope by the end of the night it will be done.

Ha anyone looked into this contest? the ref and offers one is already done, and i wanna know the winners real bad.

everyone’s finally back from vacation and we’re looking over entries now :slight_smile:

Yeah! SO by the end of the day or even earlier.

I pray I win.

Gluck Everyone.