Best Testimonial Pictures Contest! Winners Announced

It takes 3 hours to look over like 5 entries. 0.o That is a good staff team… Debating, sweating, which one to choose.

I’m just nervous and want to win, I never win anything so…

Secondly I have already planned what I am using the cash for if I win.

I’m sorry but just clam down bro lol

Welcome back from vacation everyone, can’t wait til the announce of the winners, and good luck everybody :slight_smile:

Waiting… Chekc back at 10:00.

Every time I lookat my cahs when I logg in I think I lost lol, but then I look and it not done.

[QUOTE=JustWantGM;18636]Waiting… Chekc back at 10:00.

Every time I lookat my cahs when I logg in I think I lost lol, but then I look and it not done.[/QUOTE]

When they announce the winner it might take a day or two to get the money, they did that when i got third place in an offer contest, but i’m sure sometime tomorrow they will have the winners listed, so don’t worry too much.

Guys, please be patient its not like you’re going to win $1,000,000

exactly my point

Yeah, you guys are right…I’ll just wait until tonight.

Until what? You go insane? Crazy? Paranoid?

All the above^^^

They were looking at them yesterday, so maybe we should just wait til monday to look again.

I got some info from one of the mods and they said they are still working on it…

So probably Sunday or Monday.

But I’m pretty sure not past Monday morning/afternoon.

I don’t even really care anymore…it will come when it comes…

We were looking at our testimonials page and realized it was time for some new pictures of our lovely members, so welcome to Rewards1’s Testimonial Picture Contest!

We have four prizes of $25 each to give out for the winners of the following categories:

• flashiest prize
  • most unusual prize
  • best Rewards1 signage
  • viewers’ choice (by vote)

You may submit as many pictures as you’d like, and re-creations (digging up old R1 prizes) are allowed so long as they look genuine. All submitted pictures will be checked and become property of Rewards1.

Requirements:

• your face, prize, and Rewards1 signage must be clear and visible in ONE picture
  • the prize must be worth more than $5
  • size: 800 X 600
  • you must quote “I agree to release all rights for this testimonial picture” in your submission
  • please post submissions in this thread

Sample Submission (thanks TourneDisque!):

Note: Don’t forget to quote: “I agree to release all rights for this testimonial picture”

RULES

1. Contest begins Nov 8th (12.00am) and ends Dec 31st (11.59pm) pacific time.
  2. All contestants must abide by our TOS, and must not be suspended at any time during the contest time period.

Okay…

Damn, thought it would be announced today, i didn’t check for a while, but it is what it is, and at least it’s a free contest, so i’m not complaining, be back in a day or two.

Exactly. Monday it should be done if not I’ll be kinda upset.

Just stop dude. It’s an internet competition if you don’t see the results just log off or go do offers its not that hard. They don’t even have to host these competitions so just be glad they are doing it. I understand that your anxious to know if you won or not, but posting in this thread 10 times a day won’t make it any faster.

But it will bring up your post count xD

I honestly don’t pay attention to my post count on here lmao

Dude chill, you’re getting a little upset about ME, what I say has nothing to do with YOU. I am VERY appreciative maybe a little inpatient that is all…