Best Testimonial Pictures Contest! Winners Announced

i’ll post up my pic soon, i’ve been really busy, but i’ll get to it before the 31’st

[/IMG]

Heres my killa e-cig in it’s case, and refills i got using some amazon giftcards! Keep fueling my habit rewards1.

Also, i release all rights and all that to rewards1 on the pictures, and stuff

how i get points?

:wink:
jregkufwsligiro4e2wprnbfg3ews,md

Anyone else going to enter? it’s worth it.

I’m about to re-submit mine. I’m gonna take a fresh picture and give it some nice photoshop enhancements/adjustments it’ll be on by tomorrow I can’t believe I’m doing this last-minute.

I’m going to submit another one…

I cannot believe that this website is a working, 100% legitimate website. There are many other websites around, but I believe this website takes the cake as the one that I will use for the rest of my life. When I first saw this website, I was drawn to the testimonials page. It got me really excited to use it. I can now safely say, that after a few months of using it, this is a working website. It’s time to give back to this website by posting my own testimonial. Thank you Rewards1 by paying for Guitar Hero 5 and helping me rock out Guitar Hero style.

“I agree to release all rights for this testimonial picture”

That’s great. Though I dont think you can have the Monster sign in it becouse it’s there company. But who knows.

Here is another one.

I might submit some more since I got the time, get me more chance of winning.

If anyone wants me to make them one I will for a price! If that doesn’t go against the TOS/Rules.

Last one, I hope this secures a win. If not I will RAGE QUIT! Lol

R1 Staff don’t forget I have another picture in the front.

GLuck to everybody, I am so glad they did this because I don’t like doing TONS of offers or Refs.

remove image

[SIZE=“1”]“I agree to release all rights for this testimonial picture”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=“5”]VOTE FOR ME![/SIZE]
Who: I’m a guy on Rewards1 called TourneDisque, or also known as number #5581.
What: MSI R6950 Twin Frozr II OC Radeon HD 6950
When: Original Thread: http://forums.rewards1.com/showthread.php?t=66001
Where: Used the television in the background for the Rewards1 signage.
Why: tes-tuh-moh-nee-uhl :cool:

removed image

Good luck to all that entered the contest!

Thank You, does anyonw know when we will actually be choosen or…

Giggles.

Hopefully today or tonight they will announce the winners, and hopefully my e-cig will be cool enough to win me some money xD

Honestly, I think yours was the best one. I thought it was kinda funny with your name and all.
My prediction is that you will win the “most unusual” prize.

I boosted my chances by submitting more then 1, secondly I was the only person to do a UGC and that’s the hardest to make a pic of because they just send you a code so I was creative.

I hope I win becouse I have a lot riding on this. I also owe people money that I need to pay back so if I dont win it will either be because 1 or 2 .

Lol logged in again and say 0.00 cash I thought I lost im so anxious.

I wish they would tell us…

When are they gonna announce the winners?