Best Testimonial Pictures Contest! Winners Announced

Thanks for all the submissions everyone! Here are the winners we decided on:

Flashiest prize: fob911

Most unusual prize: TourneDisque
request removed

Best Rewards1 signage: kumabeat

Viewers’ choice: as chosen by you guys, TotalHockey

Congratulations to our winners! Your $25 will be showing up in your account soon :slight_smile:

We were looking at our testimonials page and realized it was time for some new pictures of our lovely members, so welcome to Rewards1’s Testimonial Picture Contest!

We have four prizes of $25 each to give out for the winners of the following categories:

• flashiest prize
  • most unusual prize
  • best Rewards1 signage
  • viewers’ choice (by vote)

You may submit as many pictures as you’d like, and re-creations (digging up old R1 prizes) are allowed so long as they look genuine. All submitted pictures will be checked and become property of Rewards1.

Requirements:
- your face, prize, and Rewards1 signage must be clear and visible in ONE picture

• the prize must be worth more than $5
  • size: 800 X 600
  • you must quote “I agree to release all rights for this testimonial picture” in your submission
  • please post submissions in this thread

Sample Submission (thanks TourneDisque!):

Note: Don’t forget to quote: “I agree to release all rights for this testimonial picture”

RULES

1. Contest begins Nov 8th (12.00am) and ends Dec 31st (11.59pm) pacific time.
  2. All contestants must abide by our TOS, and must not be suspended at any time during the contest time period.
  3. R1 reserves the right to make any last minute changes should management deem necessary.

Requirements: [SIZE=+2]your face![/SIZE] :stuck_out_tongue:
haha, thx for the new contest rewards1 staff, can’t wait to see what expressions your members submit.

1 Like

nice?

ffefgiioi=[QUOTE=ally;15692]We were looking at our testimonials page and realized it was time for some new pictures of our lovely members, so welcome to Rewards1’s Testimonial Picture Contest!

We have four prizes of $25 each to give out for the winners of the following categories:

• flashiest prize
  • most unusual prize
  • best Rewards1 signage
  • viewers’ choice (by vote)

You may submit as many pictures as you’d like, and re-creations (digging up old R1 prizes) are allowed so long as they look genuine. All submitted pictures will be checked and become property of Rewards1.

Requirements:
- your face, prize, and Rewards1 signage must be clear and visible in the picture

• the prize must be worth more than $5
  • size to be determined (check back for updates!)
  • you must quote “I agree to release all rights for this testimonial picture” in your submission

RULES

1. Contest begins Nov 8th (12.00am) and ends Dec 31st (11.59pm) pacific time.
  2. All contestants must abide by our TOS, and must not be suspended at any time during the contest time period.
  3. R1 reserves the right to make any last minute changes should management deem necessary.[/QUOTE]

Where do we submit the pictures?

1 Like

Where

Where do we post them

1 Like

I was thinking of just photoshopping a picture of myself to a picture of a Ferriari and tell everyone I got it from R1 :3

1 Like

I honestly don’t have any of the rewards i got in the past, could i just put up a pic of them next to a pic of my face?

1 Like

I would assume they’d want you to sent the pictures with the info below.

Support ticket: Contact Us
Subject: Best Testimonial Pictures Contest
Type: Other [Contest]

Upload services: Tinypic, Imageshack, Flickr

Oops, sorry about that! Please post them in this thread :slight_smile:

Never in my life would I ever dream of such a website like Rewards1. I have been putting off buying it for so long, and one day I realized that I had enough points. I ordered it and it just came today. My friends don’t believe me when I told them I got Guitar Hero 5 in the mail PAID IN FULL by Rewards1. I have told all my friends about this website, and they are very excited to use it. This reward cost about 14 bucks, so 14 points. Thanks Rewards1 for helping me jam out guitar hero style.

“I agree to release all rights for this testimonial picture”

Do we really need our face :[?

wow it’s not cool at all i don’t like it

No one said you had to do it.

yahoo…mail

Testimonial Picture Entry:Fairy Tail Necklace

[SIZE=“5”]For all you anime fans, you surely know Fairy Tail! With only 11 rewards1 points, i was able to get this AMAZING necklace with the Fairy Tail logo!!!Hahas thanks a bunch Rewards1! =)[/SIZE]

When I first found Rewards1 I found it very hard to believe that it was real. My parents were in denial but I still proceeded forward and prove them wrong, to this day I have earned over $100 in prizes using Rewards1. And now that I have my gold morph suit thanks to Rewards1 I am a known figure at all of the hockey games I attend.

(the items seen above were purchased using Amazon Giftcards excluding the hat and shorts)

[QUOTE=TotalHockey;15943]“I agree to release all rights for this testimonial picture”

When I first found Rewards1 I found it very hard to believe that it was real. My parents were in denial but I still proceeded forward and prove them wrong, to this day I have earned over $100 in prizes using Rewards1. And now that I have my gold morph suit thanks to Rewards1 I am a known figure at all of the hockey games I attend.

(the items seen above were purchased using Amazon Giftcards excluding the hat and shorts)

[/QUOTE]

Haha, couldn’t stop laughing :stuck_out_tongue: Awesome prizes though… Also… how do WE know you even HAVE a face? Just joking :stuck_out_tongue:

Here me and my new mordern warfare 3 oooooooooo yea baby vote on this hahaha lol

[QUOTE=lilqd;16008]

Here me and my new mordern warfare 3 oooooooooo yea baby vote on this hahaha lol[/QUOTE]

Link is broken, Next time don’t get one from your google mail XD

[QUOTE=kumabeat;15941][SIZE=“5”]For all you anime fans, you surely know Fairy Tail! With only 11 rewards1 points, i was able to get this AMAZING necklace with the Fairy Tail logo!!!Hahas thanks a bunch Rewards1! =)[/SIZE]

“I agree to release all rights for this testimonial picture”[/QUOTE]
lol ill vote for you cuz i like anime to(bleach ftw) xD