Best Testimonial Pictures Contest! Winners Announced

Why was my entry deleted?

[QUOTE=TotalHockey;15943]“I agree to release all rights for this testimonial picture”

When I first found Rewards1 I found it very hard to believe that it was real. My parents were in denial but I still proceeded forward and prove them wrong, to this day I have earned over $100 in prizes using Rewards1. And now that I have my gold morph suit thanks to Rewards1 I am a known figure at all of the hockey games I attend.

(the items seen above were purchased using Amazon Giftcards excluding the hat and shorts)

[/QUOTE]

This is pretty cool. You should dress up like that and record yourself on youtube and announce all the stuff you have earned on rewards1. Im sure you will get alot of referrals.

hey guys, those are some awesome submissions/prizes! i should clarify though, please make sure all these things are in ONE picture: your face, prize, and Rewards1 signage. you may submit as many pictures are you’d like, but each picture must have all three of those to be eligible.

Hey Ally is mine ok because I have a mask over my face?

Thats a good idea, thanks

to be honest, i’m not sure; we’ll have to see what beans says about it. i liked it though :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=ally;15692]We were looking at our testimonials page and realized it was time for some new pictures of our lovely members, so welcome to Rewards1’s Testimonial Picture Contest!

We have four prizes of $25 each to give out for the winners of the following categories:

• flashiest prize
  • most unusual prize
  • best Rewards1 signage
    You may submit as many pictures as you’d like, and re-creations (digging up old R1 prizes) are allowed so long as Requirements:
    - your face, prize, and Rewards1 signage must be clear andjjjjjjjjjjjj visible in ONE picture
  • the prize must be worth more than $5
  • size: 800 X 600
  • you must quote “I agree to release all rights for this testimonial picture” in your submission
  • please post submissions in this thread

RULES

1. Contest begins Nov 8th (12.00am) and ends Dec 31st (11.59pm) pacific time.
  2. All contestants must abide by our TOS, and must not be suspended at any time during the contest time period.
  3. R1 reserves the right to make any last minute changes should management deem necessary.[/QUOTE]

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvQUOTE=ally;15692]We were looking at our testimonials page and realized it was time for some new pictures of our lovely members, so welcome to Rewards1’s Testimonial Picture Contest!

We have four prizes of $25 each to give out for the winners of the following categories:

• flashiest prize
  • most unusual prize
  • best Rewards1 signage
    You may submit as many pictures as you’d like, and re-creations (digging up old R1 prizes) are allowed so long as Requirements:
    - your face, prize, and Rewards1 signage must be clear andjjjjjjjjjjjj visible in ONE picture
  • you must quote “I agree to release all rights for this testimonial picture” in your submission

RULES

2. All contestants must abide by our TOS, and must not be suspended at any time during the contest time period.
  3. R1 reserves the right to make any last minute changes should management deem necessary.[/QUOTE]

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvQUOTE=ally;15692]We were looking at our testimonials page and realized it was time for some new pictures of our lovely members, so welcome to Rewards1’s Testimonial Picture Contest!

• flashiest prize
  • most unusual prize
  • best Rewards1 signage

RULES

Ummm? ;s

Hey everyone!
there’s more then one(1) month left, Rewards1 is giving everyone a good amount of time to upload those sweet photo before Dec. 31st. 2011.

Here is an example submission including all the details about the contest to help you win $25 cash.

Note: Don’t forget to quote: “I agree to release all rights for this testimonial picture”

This is not a Artwork contest - it’s a Photography contest!

question

what if i got a amazon gift card from u and bought something does that count?

[QUOTE=TourneDisque;16394]Hey everyone!
there’s more then one(1) month left, Rewards1 is giving everyone a good amount of time to upload those sweet photo before Dec. 31st. 2011.

Here is an example submission including all the details about the contest to help you win $25 cash.

Note: Don’t forget to quote: “I agree to release all rights for this testimonial picture”

This is not a Artwork contest - it’s a Photography contest![/QUOTE]

i wish i could give you points for this.

yup! :slight_smile:

:frowning:
It sure will be hard to come up with a way to make 1600 Microsoft Points stand out! I guess I won’t participate then, but good luck to all the rest of you!

Hope I get 25$.

I agree to release all rights for this testimonial picture

nice!

Thanks.

were do we post the pic :confused:

wat :slight_smile:

Post the picture on this thread :slight_smile: Use an upload site (Tinypic, Tumblr or whatever etc)… Then use the [img] IMAGE URL HERE [/img] without the *

Get free gifts xbox360,ps3,ipods and

get free gifts everywhere in the world so hurry up and dont waste time register and get your free gift

http://consoles.kudosnetwork.co.uk/28956

I think I might win(Hope), I wonder what the prize will be?