November Referral Contest!

To celebrate the launch our paypal referral site (see rewards1.com/pages/paypal/[your id here]) we’re hosting a referral contest! Referring new members can be a great way to make cash, and using our referral sites can be an easy way to get new members!

RULES:
Referring a new active member through any current referral sites (found under Earn > Referrals > Sites) counts as 1 contest entry. A new member who signs up using the new paypal referral site will count as 2. New users must complete one offer, coin offer or survey to qualify as active.

Contest starts this Friday Nov 7 12am and ends Mon Dec 8 11:59pm

Prizes
1st - $30
2nd - $15
3rd - $10
4th - $8
5th - $8
6th - $6
7th - $6
8th - $6
9th - $4
10th - $4

Good luck and happy referring!

Awesome bean! Thanks for this!!

This is amazing! Let the games begin! :smiley:

Awesome! Good luck everyone!

I like it but it will be difficult using it since youtube has less tolerance for paypal related referral videos

I never knew that. I’ll remember when making my ref videos.

members Ihtbooboo, ToylaTheBlue, FORCE and Insideraptor have all received $2 for their paypal testimonials which can be seen on the new landing page.

congrats, and thanks for submitting your testimonials! :slight_smile:

Congrats to those that won the $2. I never cash out PayPal :wink:

[QUOTE=bean;42556]members Ihtbooboo, ToylaTheBlue, FORCE and Insideraptor have all received $2 for their paypal testimonials which can be seen on the new landing page.

congrats, and thanks for submitting your testimonials! :)[/QUOTE]

Ooh, nice! Hoped mine would get there, but doesn’t matter. Congrats to the winners :smiley:

Hmm, perhaps I will try referring a bit.

You should!!

Congrats to the winners!~

Where are my contest earnings? And when will the regular referral leaderboard be removed? :confused:

The world is so very filled with greed.

The world is so very filled with…

1. Greed
  2. Gluttony
  3. Lust
  4. Envy
  5. Sloth
  6. Wrath
  7. Pride
  8. Your Mom

the world is so very filled with greed

Okay, we get it. The world is filled with greed. You don’t have to continually mock me hoping others will notice you and join in on the disrespecting.

Can you please be quiet now? We get it. I was promised my contest earnings, and I am just asking when I will get them. It’s not greed, it’s asking a question.

[QUOTE=TourneDisque;43157]The world is so very filled with…

1. Greed
  2. Gluttony
  3. Lust
  4. Envy
  5. Sloth
  6. Wrath
  7. Pride
  8. Your Mom[/QUOTE]

Can confirm.

Multiple Confirmations.