Happy Holidays! What did you get for Christmas?

The team at Rewards1 wants to wish everyone a wonderful holiday weekend and we hope it’s full of great family, friends, and food! Post here and tell us what awesome presents you got, or what great memories you’ve made. We’re looking forward to hearing your stories! :slight_smile:

Sad :frowning: I got 50 pounds, but I won’t be able to get the game I want because I hate sales after xmas, Way too busy!

I got some new t-shirts and matching hats
New hockey jersey
Hoodie
xbox headset
madden 12 and COD MW3
mtn dew
beef jerkey
belt
all the transformers movies

I got 50 pounds too! Mine however, are harder to get rid of. :o
Running it bit might help
Food was delicious. Can’t wait for the food at new year’s:D

My Family had home made pho soup for Christmas instead of the original turkey plate. Delicious

happy holidays

well i got a MIG welder and the food man the food was great

lol i got beef jerkey too

I got a alienware laptop, xbox cards, and clothes:)

I got
?200 Love2Shop vouchers
?35 Cash
FCUK Smellys and boxers
Lots of Lynx deodorant
A nice shirt
A very nice jumper
and a random pack of uno cards lol

I got the final book in the Inheritance cycle. (most know it as the Eragon series)

And a hoodie, and a CD for my favorite artist. :smiley: My family and I had an Italian dinner too. It was delicious. :3

i didnt get anything :frowning:
this year sucked

[QUOTE=teks;18077]i didnt get anything :frowning:
this year sucked[/QUOTE]

to make you feel better I lost my wallet

Don’t celebrate xmas :stuck_out_tongue:

Whatever you celebrate, you must have been given a gift? I don’t celebrate Christmas… but I still celebrate the ending of the year and stuff.

I didnt get much. I got socks, sweater, and dishes lol. I got my son a ton of toys. oh yeah I moved into my new home in December. I guess that counts.

I got a kindle which I’m on now, I got from girlfriend, a few games and clothes

I got an ultimate gamecard
and a gundam model :smiley:

sweet presents, everyone! anyone get some snowboarding/skiing in? :slight_smile:

shoes, clothes, mw3, phone, and moneyy

Oh sure i got a couple of gifts from friends, I got a camera from one person, and i got ?50 voucher at M&S, my aunt who does XMAS gave me ?100 cash :smiley: