ads here

Go Back   Rewards1 Forums > Rewards1 > Referral Talk

Old 02-27-2011, 05:34 PM   #1
Nirvana

Nirvana is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Nirvana's Referral Guide Now Free!

I was not the first person to come up with these tactics, but I did come up with them myself...

ENJOY

Before you try to start getting referrals I would recommend creating an animoto video, with testimonial pictures in it and posting it on youtube (use your refferal link in description).

I would also recommend disguising your referral link using tinyurl.

At-home mom tactic

Most people on R1 think that teenagers are the target age group for referrals. From my experience with R1 I've made my majority of referrals from at-home wifes/moms. so post on sites like Oprah or any website that you think at home wifes/moms visit. Make a convincing post!don't say,"free ipods (referral link)". Say something like, "Struggling at home mom?need some extra cash? try this site (put your tinyurl referral link here) You do short surveys for buisness's that pay you for your opinion.

Omegle.com tactics

Omegle is a website designed for chatting with random strangers, it's suprising it's not spammed as much as it should be. What you do is go to omegle.com then go to text chat, it will put you in a chatroom with a stranger. (NOTE: Spamming is not always the best way to get referalls, I've learned that if you take a minute to talk to someone about useless stuff then bring up r1 they're 10x more likely to join/beleive you). So take the time to get to know somebody. This has been a very sucessful way in getting referrals for me usually half the people I talk to join. Another tactic is to use the video chat, all you have to do is go to fakewebcam.com, then download the program. Make something in photoshop/paint that says, "Earn cash and rewards by taking short surveys online (tinyurl referall link)
If your bored of trying these Omegle tactics, there's always spamming =)

MMORPG tactic

Your favorite Role Playing game can be your ticket to cash. All you have to do is go into a packed world/town and turn on an autotyper saying, "fast cash from doing short surveys (tinyurl link)"

Flyer Tactic

This tactic is suprisingly successful but probably uses the most manual labor. Create a Flyer throught Photoshop/or paint. Use some of the examples of what to say I used earlier throw in some pictures of XBOX's PS3's & iPods. Then go to a Minute Market or a printing company and print a decent amount copies. Put them up at bus stops, telephone poles... Pretty much anywhere public that is visited alot.
A flyer tactic that you could try that I've never used is to just go door to door and put a flyer on their door, or go to a parking lot and put a flyer under their windsheild wiper.

eBay/Craigslist Tactic

You cannot advertise R1 on Craigslist and you just simply can't advertise on eBay. You must be an active buyer or seller on either of these sites to use this tactic. After you Sell/Purchase an item, send them a private message saying, For Buying - "Thank You I've been wanting to get one of these forever only way I could seem to get cash was those survey sites here's the link if you wanna check it out (tinyurl referral link)." For Selling -- "Thank You for buying my item, I got it by one of those survey sites, heres the link if you wanna check it out (tinyurl referral link)

MySpace/Facebook

Create a new MySpace/Facebook account, and make it a fake giveaway profile... Add as many people as you can. In the "About Me" Paragraph write about the giveaway account and "what you give away" and say all you have to do is be one of my friends on here for a chance to win. At the end of the paragraph say you got these items by using this site (tinyurl referall link). Have a real life friend pretend that they won the giveaway and post pictures of it on your profile so that they don't think it's a scam. (XBOX's PS3's etc.)

XBOX 360 Tactic

Get on XBOX LIVE and play your favorite multiplayer online game. Keep playing till you've been in games with 40+ people. Then go to Recent friends, go to the top person and send them a message about r1 and your tinyurl referall link. After you type that in you should have a choice to send to multiple people. Send the message to the last 40 people you were in a game with. Repeat

Itunes Store

Go to the itunes store and look at the top 10 music list. Write a review on all of the reviews saying something like, I remember when I had to pay for itunes giftcard I get them for free with Rewards1 for doin' surveys, here's the link to it (tinyurl referral link)

All forum websites

Post a thread saying free RuneScape memberships 3 left. Your inbox will be full of messages depending on what website you posted it on. (Don't try R1 Haha) Reply to all those messages saying "Sorry I ran out but I got them for free from this site (tinyurl referral link)."

Other tactics that were not mentioned

I know this sounds really stupid, and a federal offence but write your tinurl referral link on cash.
Tell your friends, send text messages to all your contacts in your phone, post bulletins on MySpace, or Facebook.
Put a persuasive description of R1 and your tinyurl referral link
as signatures in all your forum using accounts.
If you make/already have a popular youtube video, slip your tinyurl referral link in the description or make an annotation.

These Tactics have made me literally 100's of dollars, and I hope they do the same for you too. Don't get mad if you don't start making tons of referrals your first day, this process does take patience no matter what tactic you use. Just stay concentrated and soon enough your referrals will come stacking in.

http://forums.rewards1.com/showthread.php?t=66274

Last edited by Nirvana; 03-01-2011 at 07:57 PM.
Old 02-28-2011, 04:31 PM   #2
omer126t

omer126t is an unknown quantity at this point

nice guide :) thanks for posting it up
Old 02-28-2011, 05:11 PM   #3
Ronaldinho
Elite

Ronaldinho will become famous soon enoughRonaldinho will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Ronaldinho

Mostly known, repeated in multiple threads. Don't feel bad your not the first one. Nice effort though and if he likes you^ then nice work.
Old 03-01-2011, 07:55 PM   #4
Nirvana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaldinho View Post
Mostly known, repeated in multiple threads. Don't feel bad your not the first one. Nice effort though and if he likes you^ then nice work.
I wrote at the top of the referral, most of these are known. Thank you for your input though.

Old 03-05-2011, 07:11 AM   #5
MacsZeSmurf

MacsZeSmurf is an unknown quantity at this point

One of the best free referral guides I've ever seen. A couple new tactics, most of them were known but extremely detailed. Thank you for putting this up.
Old 03-06-2011, 10:12 AM   #6
Nirvana

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacsZeSmurf View Post
One of the best free referral guides I've ever seen. A couple new tactics, most of them were known but extremely detailed. Thank you for putting this up.
No Problem and Thank you.