ads here

Go Back   Rewards1 Forums > Rewards1 > Look What I Got

Old 08-28-2010, 11:00 AM   #1
R1-Raper

R1-Raper is on a distinguished road
Default Thanks Rewards 1 For Everything!(Over $2200 Worth of Prizes)

I am a person who always likes to remind myself to remember where I came from. I've been on
this website on and off since the CashCrate forums for the past 2 years. Throughout that time
I have gotten well over 3000$ worth of things for free because of people on here introducing me
to new sites, and plenty of new opportunites to make more money online. I am by far not the best
here at making money online, but I make just enough for me so that way I can afford expensive things
without having a real life job. Thanks to this site, I don't work and I make more than my friends
do who have jobs each and every month. So thanks a lot Rewards1. For everything so far and I'm
looking forward to much more. Here are a couple of pictures to display only SOME of the things
I've gotten. A LOT of the stuff I got was used, eaten, spent, lost, or destroyed so that's
why all of it isn't included in the pictures. Enjoy!

Weapons and Artillery Picture:
-One Airsoft Shotgun -15$ had at least 3 of these in the past but they were destroyed
-One Airsoft Rifle -50$
-One Set of Three Throwing Knives -10$ In the past four years I've bought at least 5 sets of these
-One Wooden Sword- 20$ Bought like 3 years ago, use it for protection(Kinda paranoid)

Things not included but earned:
-3 Sets of Throwing Needles -10$ a Piece
-One Tazor -30$
-****load of Airsoft BB's

Electronics and Other Assorted Objects Picture:
- Four 100$ Gift Cards -400$
- One EEE PC Asus Netbook -350$
- Sony Walkman 8G MP4 Player -96.28$
- Gears of War 2 -15$
- Season One of Seinfeld -15$

Things Not Included But Earned:
- Xbox 360 Wireless Controller -50$
- Bioshock 2 -35$

Now of course I had plenty of cash that was spent on food and drinks etc. and have cash that
is invested in other opportunities.
At least 500$ Paypal cash accumulated across a year.
At least 550$ Amazon Gift Card Balance accumulated over 2 years.

$2,220 And that's not all of it of course. But Enjoy and thanks for a good two years Rewards1. And for everyone wanting this ****. Simple words of advice for ya: Exploit EVERY opportunity you can find. That's how you make the money. Pushing every opportunity to it's limits.
Old 08-28-2010, 01:26 PM   #2
Amp

Amp is on a distinguished road

Holy **** man, good job getting all of this! I might get that much one day, but I doubt it. I don't try hard enough.
Old 08-28-2010, 01:33 PM   #3
D3
Elite

D3 has a spectacular aura aboutD3 has a spectacular aura aboutD3 has a spectacular aura about

lol i think if you show your airsoft shotgun it would be better than the wood sword, but anyway congratz, now I hate you because I'll never get that amount of money T_T
Old 08-28-2010, 01:35 PM   #4
R1-Raper

Ha, the shotgun stings but it wont hurt... I got the throwing knives anyways but i dont wanna use them bc i dont wanna risk them taking them out and throwing them back at me...lmfao... I always hear like weird ass noises in my house so I have to be sure its not some house robber or some ****... And thanks!
Old 08-28-2010, 01:56 PM   #5
D3
Elite

D3 has a spectacular aura aboutD3 has a spectacular aura aboutD3 has a spectacular aura about

btw how do you earn it? just refering or something else?
Old 08-28-2010, 02:04 PM   #6
onecrazedgamer

onecrazedgamer has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Nope, I say I earn more money online then you. I made, all together, over $5,000, which over $3,000 from rewards1 in 11 months
Old 08-28-2010, 02:46 PM   #7
HaydenPee
Elite Flaming Forum Homo

HaydenPee has a spectacular aura aboutHaydenPee has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Skype™ to HaydenPee

Quote:
Originally Posted by onecrazedgamer View Post
Nope, I say I earn more money online then you. I made, all together, over $5,000, which over $3,000 from rewards1 in 11 months
I just really do not like you.

But OH GUESS WHAT .. did you know that if you actually got a real job, at minimum wage you'd make about 4 times that :O!

You're a massive idiot. Why would you even come on his testimonial if you're just going to say "oooh I make more money than you".

I wish some Indonesian kids would come and eat you.
Old 08-28-2010, 02:49 PM   #8
R1-Raper

Did I not say that I am not the best at making money online here by far in the OP, I know there are people who are better than me. lmfao, the fact that you have to come here to say that makes me laugh.
Old 08-28-2010, 02:50 PM   #9
R1-Raper

Quote:
Originally Posted by D3 View Post
btw how do you earn it? just refering or something else?
I earn from all sorts of things. My major income atm is from the guide that I am selling for 30$ Im making 500$ a month based on that.
Old 08-28-2010, 03:02 PM   #10
HaydenPee
Elite Flaming Forum Homo

HaydenPee has a spectacular aura aboutHaydenPee has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Skype™ to HaydenPee

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1-Raper View Post
Did I not say that I am not the best at making money online here by far in the OP, I know there are people who are better than me. lmfao, the fact that you have to come here to say that makes me laugh.
yeah, he's an idiot. i've seen him brag in about 5 different spots since two weeks ago