ads here

Go Back   Rewards1 Forums > Rewards1 > Look What I Got

Old 08-24-2010, 02:27 PM   #1
Chez

Chez is on a distinguished road
Cool My Rewards1 Prizes [For Testimonials Contest]...Part 1

1. Amazon $110 Gift Card:

This is my most recent prize and my first gift card from Rewards1. I got it because I want to pre-order Call of Duty: Black Ops & some other stuff for the fall. They process it quickly for me, and I already redeemed it and bought some stuff. Thank you Rewards1 for this great prize. --Chez.

2. BioShock & 1600 Microsoft Points:

This is another great prize I got from Rewards1 a while back. I got BioShock and 1600 Microsoft Points that I custom ordered from Amazon.com. The 1600 Microsoft Points Card is not pictured here because I used it and threw away the card a long time ago, but you still can see it on the receipt. Thank you Rewards1 for this great prize. --Chez.

3. Dead Space:

I just got this recently also, and its a good game. I requested it because Dead Space 2 was looking good at E3, so I wanted to play this first one before the second one comes out. Its really good. Rewards1 processed it quickly and it came in the mail fast. Thank you Rewards1 for this great prize. --Chez.

4. Fallout 3: Game of the Year:

I got this prize from Rewards1 as soon as I heard that a GOTY edition was coming out. Great value, great game. Came with all the DLC's. I also costumed ordered this from Amazon. Thank you Rewards1 for this great prize. --Chez.

5. Gears of War:

This was my first ever prize from Rewards1. I had just joined back in 2009 and I wanted to see if Rewards1 actually works, so as soon as I got enough points, I requested a prize. This game was being praise by a bunch of people so I got it and it was only like 30 points. It came in the mail and I was going crazy that this site really worked. After this prize, I just continued to do more offers and I have gotten a lot more prizes since then. Thank you Rewards1 for this great prize. --Chez.

6. Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City:

I bought GTA: IV back in 2008, and then later this came out, on disc, so I wanted it cause GTA was great. I custom ordered it from Amazon and Rewards1 bought it for me and I got it quickly as usually. Thank you Rewards1 for this great prize. --Chez.

7. Left 4 Dead: Game of the Year:

Another great prize from Rewards1. Great game, it came quickly and Rewards1 custom order it for me. Thank you Rewards1 for this great prize. --Chez.

8. Modern Warfare 2:

Rewards1 pre-ordered this game for me months before it came out. Got it from Amazon, and it came quickly after release day. What more can I say, Rewards1 is a great site. Thank you Rewards1 for this great prize. --Chez.

HERE IS PART 2: http://forums.rewards1.com/showthread.php?t=62040

Thanks.

Last edited by Chez; 08-24-2010 at 02:42 PM.
Old 08-24-2010, 04:10 PM   #2
D3
Elite

D3 has a spectacular aura aboutD3 has a spectacular aura aboutD3 has a spectacular aura about

you could have just double posted, if it was because there were more than 8 imgs its ok.

anyway congratz on the prizes, thats a whole bunch of games I like lol
Old 08-26-2010, 11:17 PM   #3
Chez

Chez is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by D3 View Post
you could have just double posted, if it was because there were more than 8 imgs its ok.

anyway congratz on the prizes, thats a whole bunch of games I like lol
Yeah, It didn't allow more than 8 images, so I created another thread for the rest of the pics.