ads here

Go Back   Rewards1 Forums > Rewards1 > Member Services

Old 04-08-2010, 03:44 PM   #1
xXFiReDrAgOnXx

xXFiReDrAgOnXx is on a distinguished road
Default Sharecash guide (kinda)

This guide was orgionaly for sale, but i have decuded to make it free (kinda) yes yes we all now its on sc, but it WILL make you atleast $1.00 a day When you put a lttile work into it. Here are some reviews, just to prove im not just doing this for the downloads. (ps if you do downlod this please dont leak it as i would like something out of it for thinking of the idea and actually putting it into a guide)

Reviews

psufootball
Quote:
Not bad. As said, these tactics are known, but not well known. People that are successful with ShareCash will know this, people that are starting out will not. People who are too lazy to stay up-to-date with things will love this (ME). Guide is very neat and well written, although maybe one or two pictures and a little more description on the 2nd tactic would be nice. All in all not bad for a first guide and I'll be trying out the first tactic tomorrow.

Overall- 8/10
Recommended Price- $1-3 ($1 being now, $3 if you follow the recommendations I stated above)
psufootball
Quote:
Earned a nice $2.50 with this today!
Freezeice04
Quote:
Thanks for letting me test. And to be honest- this is just a quick and simple method to make money with sharecash. It involves youtube and torrents and I believe a lot of people know these methods already. Note: there is more than that in here. Its still very possible to make some nice autopilot income with this tactic though.

Overall: 6.5/10

If you havn't signed up to sharecash already, please sign up under my link as it would benefit us both: REMOVED This is not required, just to be helpful.

xXFiReDrAgOnXx is my name, Pyros comes from up the lane, Lamchops9 is not so lame, unlike Noradjer who puts himself to shame :P

Last edited by Lastwill; 06-02-2010 at 04:01 PM.
Old 05-08-2010, 07:57 PM   #2
thexxoffspring

thexxoffspring is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to thexxoffspring

[QUOTE=xXFiReDrAgOnXx;698028]
This guide was orgionaly for sale, but i have decuded to make it free (kinda) yes yes we all now its on sc, but it WILL make you atleast $1.00 a day When you put a lttile work into it. Here are some reviews, just to prove im not just doing this for the downloads. (ps if you do downlod this please dont leak it as i would like something out of it for thinking of the idea and actually putting it into a guide)

Reviews

psufootball

psufootball

Freezeice04

i like how this is a month old. no 1 has seen it. and there is a ref link in it. wtf lol

my ref count sucks lol

check it out ----> http://howtodogpt.webs.com/ <----

http://bit.ly/aSj1Kc

Last edited by Teddybear; 06-22-2010 at 09:52 PM.
Old 05-13-2010, 05:31 AM   #3
saarki

saarki is on a distinguished road

is it about youtube promoting ? or warez en cracks
Old 05-13-2010, 06:43 AM   #4
xXFiReDrAgOnXx

Default yes

yes, this is old. And the refferal is just for people who want to make make money with this site, and havn't signed up yet. They dont have yo use the refferal, just if they want to. And There had been downloads and there has been reviews, so its not just a fake download to get money. I'm not begging for the download, just to help out here.

xXFiReDrAgOnXx is my name, Pyros comes from up the lane, Lamchops9 is not so lame, unlike Noradjer who puts himself to shame :P
Old 05-15-2010, 03:09 PM   #5
kevbaker17

kevbaker17 is on a distinguished road

Not bad of a guide for newcomers like me :)
Old 06-22-2010, 07:29 PM   #6
ljackstar

ljackstar is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to ljackstar

Again, share cash never works for me. Ever.
Old 06-23-2010, 12:48 PM   #7
xXFiReDrAgOnXx

Default lol

yeah, and wtf this thread is still living :P i dominate !! oj but yeah i no what you mean.

Old 06-23-2010, 05:37 PM   #8
ljackstar

ljackstar is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to ljackstar

Was there only supposed to be 2 pages. What is this crap, it told a very obvious utorrent trick and that was it!!!!
Old 07-11-2010, 05:32 PM   #9
R1-Raper

R1-Raper is on a distinguished road

I would not download this if I were you guys. It's already been leaked. PM me if you want to know where it is.
Old 07-12-2010, 07:05 AM   #10
xXFiReDrAgOnXx

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1-Raper View Post
I would not download this if I were you guys. It's already been leaked. PM me if you want to know where it is.
Hahaha this thread is dead anyway, why bother to comment? i know its been used. Hey the tactics are know by EVERYONE here anyway. Go find someother thread to spam.