ads here

Go Back   Rewards1 Forums > Community Support > Q&A

Old 03-11-2010, 05:53 AM   #1
Habit

Habit is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Why is my reward still pending?

Its been 5 days already and my status on my reward, still says pending, I don't understand, It clearly says on site it takes 0-3 days for my reward to process.
Old 03-11-2010, 07:10 PM   #2
Dosu_Kinata

Dosu_Kinata will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habit View Post
Its been 5 days already and my status on my reward, still says pending, I don't understand, It clearly says on site it takes 0-3 days for my reward to process.
Disregard the "0-3 days" section. There was a time when they could fulfill that fast, but they've been stagnant for a long while now. Best advice I can give you is to just wait as so many other people are experiencing the same situation as you are, myself included. Don't expect it to come fast or anything, there are so many variations as to how fast your prize will be fulfilled. Such as what type it is, how much it is, is it a physical item or virtual, and other variables. Do remember that if your getting your prize shipped to your house that the site or seller your buying from is shipping the item, not Rewards1. So be sure to check out what type of shipping method they are choosing. Hope this helps!
There Are 3 Types of People In This World, Those Who Can Count and Those Who Can't.
Old 03-11-2010, 07:58 PM   #3
Habit

thanks for the respond :) I thought I was the only one, so I was like whats going on. Usually all other rewards sites say 0-3 days, but most of them actually mean it, I guess the staff on this site isn't as big and people don't have that much time on there hands!

The best thing I can do is just wait, hopefully the prize gets fulfilled and not canceled :(
Old 03-11-2010, 08:12 PM   #4
Dosu_Kinata

Quote:
thanks for the respond :) I thought I was the only one, so I was like whats going on. Usually all other rewards sites say 0-3 days, but most of them actually mean it, I guess the staff on this site isn't as big and people don't have that much time on there hands!

The best thing I can do is just wait, hopefully the prize gets fulfilled and not canceled :(
No one is sure really about what's going on with the staff that's assigned to fulfilling prizes other than the obvious that they are slow. Even the support ticket team is slow, which I could imagine would be immensely easier to do than to order stuff. The only known people to do prize requests are Ally and Crystal, as they are the only ones registered to this forums, and if that's so I would understand from their point of view as to why things aren't going as smoothly as it should be, as their is a enormous amount of users that request prizes.

As to your last statement, your prize won't be canceled or rejected as long as you followed all the rules and abide to the TOS. If you did, then don't worry, the worst that can happen is that you'll have to wait a while. Most of the time when people get suspended it is for using different IPs or making multiple accounts.
There Are 3 Types of People In This World, Those Who Can Count and Those Who Can't.

Last edited by Dosu_Kinata; 03-11-2010 at 08:15 PM.
Old 03-12-2010, 07:19 AM   #5
Habit

Yea I know what you mean, but when I requested this from prize.rebel, they cancelled it because they don't login to accounts.

I ordered an esea premuim account and you need to login to my account in order to be able to order me premuim. I left instructions, and hopefully they don't say the same thing as prize.rebel, because I really don't care if they login to my account, there is nothing in that account that rewards1 doesn't already have information about.

How did ally and crystal get the job of doing requests? I was just wondering because I could help out, am on the computer 8-10 hours a day and this way requests will be fulfilled much faster.
Old 03-12-2010, 07:23 AM   #6
locke

locke is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Yea I know what you mean, but when I requested this from prize.rebel, they cancelled it because they don't login to accounts.

I ordered an esea premuim account and you need to login to my account in order to be able to order me premuim. I left instructions, and hopefully they don't say the same thing as prize.rebel, because I really don't care if they login to my account, there is nothing in that account that rewards1 doesn't already have information about.

How did ally and crystal get the job of doing requests? I was just wondering because I could help out, am on the computer 8-10 hours a day and this way requests will be fulfilled much faster.
Hot girls are usually busy a lot, comes with being hot. Sadly, we the uglies suffer, shown with long delays.
Old 03-12-2010, 09:00 AM   #7
Lions
Elite

Lions will become famous soon enoughLions will become famous soon enough

^Fail attempt at humor
Old 03-12-2010, 12:07 PM   #8
Dosu_Kinata

Quote:

Mmm you shouldn't really mention that site, but I don't think it really matters anymore, this forum is dying. Anyways I don't know the specifics on how Rewards1 works behind the scenes, but you can just give it a try and see if it works, if not they'll refund your points and you can just request something else. I would understand from one point of view that PR would attain information from you, but it's not like they already have a lot of the personal information as is from the profile you complete on it, I'm not criticizing the site, in fact I love them for being so stable and efficient, but the offers I don't like is all.

I don't know honestly how they got their jobs. Rewards1 is located in Canada, and you probably have to meet certain requirements I guess, not sure. There's been plenty like you that would love to help out and have lots of free time on their hands, but you won't get hired, even a forum moderator offered her services towards that but got rejected as well if memory serves right.

-Edit-
Just saw this when logging onto my R1 account.

Quote:
March 10. 2010

We searched high and low to find you the best deal and have settled on Amazon/Target to help us provide you this long-desired reward - PSN cards! Please note that you will be ordering a physical card that is shipped to you, and will consequently have to pay shipping. Unfortunately we cannot accomodate requests to email the code, so keep that in mind when ordering. Next on the agenda, as noted in the title, no support or reward requests will be procesed this weekend, between Mar. 12th and 14th. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Reward requests and support will be back to normal Monday the 15th.

Last edited by Dosu_Kinata; 03-12-2010 at 12:18 PM.
Old 03-12-2010, 01:43 PM   #9
Habit

Eh I figured something was up, thanks for the info bro :).