1. Go to GSN.com and make an account. If you want you can make two because your allowed to accounts
per household. You do two accounts a day thats twice as much winnings.
2. Download the bot from the following website. Everyday before you do Oodles, you will run this file. http://truecheaters.com/showthread.php?t=9595
3. Now that you have made the account, once you sign in under your username on the right side
you shoudl see oodles question of the day. Click it.
4. You should have the program running right now. So now highlight the question and press ctrl c for
it to copy. Now the answer should pop up at the top. Click the asnwer submit. Just that easy.
5. Now click oodles at the top and then the tab ways to win oodles. Scroll all the way down.
6. You should see a list of games you will need to click them all. But to make it easier download this.
6a. Download that fire fox addon. you old right click and drag to highlight multiple links.
So do that with the games and it will go in its own tabs.
7. Now on each of these games there will be a banner that says oodles on each one. Remember what you did
for the oodles question of the day? Do the exact same thing with all of these. There will be 39
questions for you to answer. That means 390 oodles.
8. Now that you have that done. Monday - Fri Gsn host's gns live on tv. They have oodle questions online. So at around 6 go to gsn.com/live and there should be an oodles banner above click that. There will be oodles questions on there do a question then hit next.
Next will be on the same pop up as the oodles question. These questions are worth more oodles than the
9. MAKE SURE you are doing oodles on saturday night. The questions are worth over 100 oodles and man thats mad oodles!
Now lets do some estimates.
You get 390 oodles a day from answer all 39 questions with 10 oodles a piece.
Question of the day average 50 oodles a piece.
If you do the 12 GSN live questions I will average them at 50 oodles a piece
Saturday night questions around 5 of them 100 oodles a piece.
Now lets add them together weekly.
390 + 50 = 440 x 7 = 3080
12 x 50 = 600 x 5 = 3000
5 x 100 = 500
6580 oodles A WEEK! Remember this is just an average!
You can only order 1 prize every 5 days though
This is your begginer's guide to oodles.
This was written for my friend and I saw that no one had a guide for this. I wrote it in notepad and just copied and pasted it enjoy?