ads here

Go Back   Rewards1 Forums > Rewards1 > Referral Talk

Old 06-22-2009, 10:18 AM   #1
Fred Fredburger

Fred Fredburger is on a distinguished road
Default Free guide part 2

This is the second part of my totally free referral guide.
The first part deals with gaining views to your videos and is located here:
http://forums.rewards1.com/showthread.php?t=42855

My last part dealt with mainly Youtube but this part deals mostly with the real world and you can’t get referrals from your computer from this. This will explain how you can get several referrals by just using some common knowledge referral tactics. If you try these tactics out, make sure that at no time you act like a total dick because people will go to the website and edit out your referral link. Also rep is appreciated but nor necessary so don’t neg rep saying that I’m asking for rep. I am in no way asking for rep, but I am giving you a choice to rep me for making a guide. I just need to know if people like my guide because I will then release a third part to my guide.

1. You can put your referral link (masked with a website such as http://www.moourl.com) on a small slip of paper with a small description of how to use the site and some of the prizes that are available. Also, if you can put this on a business card and use an appealing background to grab the people’s attention.
2. Next, you have to find good places to put this where people might spend a lot of time at such as in the bathroom at a busy restaurant or in your local Wal-Mart. If you leave a few cards with your referral link on it in each stall and by the sinks, you will probably get a few referrals. Also, if you go to a computer store such as Best Buy, you can place the cards standing up in the computer keyboards and maybe even put the store name on the cards so that the person will think, “Hmm. If a major store chain is advertising something for free, it must be legit.” And you will have an active referral right there.
3. Go around your neighborhood explaining this site and how it works. This will get you tons of active referrals (as long as you don’t live in a neighborhood with only old people.)
4. If you live in a city like New York City or go there often, this will work very well. In New York City, stand outside of the Nintendo store and hand out flyers with big letters saying “Are you tired of paying for video games? I know I am. (Post ref link) Go to this link and you can earn free video games with no cost to you. I have used this website and have earned a Nintendo Wii as well as all of the hottest games available and 4000 Nintendo points. Sign up today!” You should also make it colorful instead of using just plain, dull white paper. Also, use all bold and big (not huge) letters that are colorful.
5. This tactic involves the Internet. Email all of your friends (or just tell them in person) about this website and you will get several high paying, active referrals.
6. Also, go around Youtube subscribing to anybodies channels saying that their videos are awesome (even if they completely suck) and becoming their friend on Youtube. Do this to a bunch of people after posting a video on Rewards1 meaning before adding them to your friends so that when they view your profile page, they will see the video. Later, send them a message saying “Are you signed up for Rewards1 yet? If you’re not, check out my video on it. I have gotten free video games as well as a Nintendo Wii (just make up stuff as they won’t have proof but don’t go crazy with it) and just thought that I’d tell you about it.”

These tactics should help you get several active referrals. I will probably add a third part to the guide if people like it that will be free of course.

If you have any problems or questions, feel free to PM me about the guide.
Old 06-22-2009, 10:23 AM   #2
Callum

Callum will become famous soon enough

Good guide, as it is free
Old 06-22-2009, 10:24 AM   #3
puhwee

puhwee is on a distinguished road

Pretty good but well known.

Best Game Ever Made!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razrbackfan5 View Post
Seems kinda easy to remember that when you sell something you put it in the Selling section
Old 06-22-2009, 10:25 AM   #4
Fred Fredburger

Quote:
Originally Posted by callumkk View Post
Good guide, as it is free
Thanks. I am probably going to add a third part as well and make sure you read the link in the first post. That's the first part of the guide.
Old 06-22-2009, 10:26 AM   #5
Fred Fredburger

Quote:
Originally Posted by puhwee View Post
Pretty good but well known.
That's why it's free.
I also said that these were well known tactics.

Edit: 200th post...Yes!

Last edited by Fred Fredburger; 06-22-2009 at 11:07 AM.
Old 06-22-2009, 10:26 AM   #6
Abihail2

Abihail2 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Fredburger View Post
That's why it's free.

Edit: 200th post...Yes!
Post ur referral earnings i wanna see them!!!

Site I'm selling. free paypal money
Old 06-22-2009, 10:28 AM   #7
Fred Fredburger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abihail2 View Post
Post ur referral earnings i wanna see them!!!
I didn't make anything yet from this guide as I just made this up last night however I will try this soon.