ads here

Go Back   Rewards1 Forums > Rewards1 > Referral Talk

Old 04-04-2009, 03:19 PM   #1
strakt

strakt has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default Strakt's Ref Guide.

Well I'm back from my ban! Anyways, since my guide got leaked, might as well share it with the community. It won't help me with sales or anything; so here you are.

Strakt's Referral Guide.

First Tactic

This method has to do with Twitter BUT IT HAS NEVER BEEN USED BEFORE! ONE OF THE BEST METHODS!!!

This is very easy and will take you under an hour of work total. The basic idea is to follow a bunch of people in the niche you are in, then the next day you unfollow everyone that isn't following you back. Then rinse, repeat.

How do you do this? Easy. There is a created tool that will do this for you. The tool is called FlashTweet.

So here's the method:

Login to Flashtweet using your Twitter account (www.flashtweet.com). Now click on the Mass Follow link. This will allow you to follow other users friends 100 at a time. ( I suggest you follow 1000 the first day, and then 200 every other day) So find someone in your niche that has a lot of followers. For example "shoemoney" has 20,000 followers for the internet marketing niche. So you would put "shoemoney" in on the mass follow page. His friends will then be listed 100 at a time. You can than select all and follow them. Keep doing this until you are following 2000 people. 2000 is the max you can follow until you get 2000 following you, then its a free for all.

So once you are following 2000 people just wait a day. Many people will follow you back just for following them. For best results have a hot girls pic in your profile (THIS IS IMPORTANT --USE A HOT GIRLS PICS). By the next day you should have about 350-450 followers. K so the next day log back into flashtweet and choose the "Following Only" link. This will display all the people you are following that are not following you back. These people are in the way of you breaking your 2000 followers cap so they should be dumped. Check select all and mass unfollow all of them. You will have to do this page by page (100 at a time). Now go back to the mass follow link and mass add more people until you reach 2000 again. Rinse, Repeat.

Within 3 days I was able to get 1100 followers with my real account. Accounts with hot girls you will see better results. I got over 40 referrals within one night. Just update your status every 2 hours or so saying "Want FREE XBOX 360/PS3/Wii games, Check out my blog: xxxxxxxx or sign up here: **insert ref link***

Once you got mad followers, just post your ref link/blog. I've gotten several refs from this tactic. This tactic is can't be overused, because there are always new people joining on twitter. IF YOU DO GET BANNED, just make a new account :). ENJOY!

Sites you will use: www.flashtweet.com
www.twitter.com

Second Tactic

AUTOBLOGGING. Many of you may be asking what is this? Well, let me answer this for you. Autoblogging simply takes updated news off other websites and auto posts it on your blog. YOU MUST BE A BLOGSPOT.COM USER!

Instructions

1.Create a blog on blogspot.com
2.Create an e-mail acount on gmail
3.Enable e-mail posting to your blogspot.com blog (go to your blog site, settings > email > and you will see the option to enable e-mail posting)
4.Forward all e-mails to your e-mail posting address (Log on gmail, go to options, and go to forwarding, YOU WILL BE FORWARDING YOUR BLOGGER EMAIL, it should look something like for example, gamerzreborn.secretwords@blogger.com (secret words are obviously replaced)
5.Go to feedmyinbox.com and subscribe to all the feeds you want
That's all, a very easy method to auto post on blogspot.com blogs.
The only isue is that it will not be unique content.

This method will make your blog more popular thus more people visiting blogs ( MORE REFERRALS!)

Third Tactic

Craigs List.

This is what you simply do!

1. Put an ad on Craigslist in the FREE section like this:

" Free iPod Touch 8GB " -- Title

In the main ad , put something like this:

"I'm never gonna use it, I just got it from one of my 17 year old son's friends... and I have no idea how to use it...

It's one of those Apple iPod Touch's that's all over TV... with the games & music & stuff... and it's got a case (it's bright pink), but there's no charger or anything...

It starts fine, but it's a little rough on the back... all scratched up...,

Anyways, i'll never use it, as I already have an MP3 Player, and don't like Steve Jobs , so if you have a kid that would use it , e-mail me!!!

I don't need the money, so just buy me a cup of coffee or something and we'll call it good!!"

Email me: xxxxxxxxxx@yahoo.com

Then, i'd start getting an AMAZING amount of e-mails...... like 100's every 10 minutes, with only 4 ads up....

I wouldn't set an autoresponder, because it works too fast with GMAIL, and the ads get flagged WAYYY too quick...

But if you want a autoresponder, you can set one up in gmail. Simply, go to gmail, options, and scroll down, you will see "Vacation message". Turn it on and set a autoresponder message. That way when ANYONE emails you, it will autorespond with your ref link. This doesn't work only for craigs list but for daily e-mailing as well.

So, what I did was send each individual person this e-mail:

Quote:
WOW, there's a lotta people out there that want an iPod!!! lol... I actually just gave it to a lady a few minutes ago!! Sorry!!!

BUT, My Son's friend told me he got it from this place, For Free.... ref link here..... either way, I hope you find one!!!

This can work with basically any type of site. GPTs, etc...

Fourth Tactic

Torrents. Several days ago, on R1, I made a thread about a youtube program that adds 50 videos. Well I uploaded it to several diff torrent sites ( Thepiratebay, mininova, demonoid, etc...). In the torrent file, I include the main program and a notepad called "READ BEFORE USING". In the notepad, i listed instructions on how to use the program, and on the bottom I explained my ref site. THIS HAS GOTTEN ME MANYYYYYYYYY referrals. My file has been downloaded by over a thousand people, and I have received at least a 100 refs. If you do not know how to use a torrent, you can easily search up how on google.com.

Here you are and enjoy. These tactics do work, and I make about 20 a day ( Sure its not alot, but I don't put alot of time in these tactics either.)

Rep is appreciated.

No longer testing ref guides because they're all crap.

Are you a Newbie? Do you want some of the best free referral guides. Click here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Sherman View Post
Do 13 year olds fap?
Old 04-04-2009, 03:19 PM   #2
Cherry Pie
Banned

Cherry Pie is on a distinguished road

Wow... people are gunna be pissed...
Old 04-04-2009, 03:20 PM   #3
strakt

Nope, I've already talked to all the buyers. Thanks for your input though.

Are you a Newbie? Do you want some of the best free referral guides. Click here.

Quote:
Do 13 year olds fap?
Old 04-04-2009, 03:23 PM   #4
Xtoon

Xtoon is on a distinguished road

Nice guide.
Old 04-04-2009, 03:39 PM   #5
Esiickz

Esiickz has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Wow dude nice guide i would have bought this if i knew it was like this...

Swozzzy (11:33:53 PM): ZAKKKKKKKKKKKKK Help..
Swozzzy (11:34:05 PM): I am tanked. stupid wife and 5 other chicks got me wasteed
Old 04-04-2009, 04:03 PM   #6
2009charger

2009charger has a little shameless behaviour in the past

kool tactics
Old 04-04-2009, 04:26 PM   #7
Eric Sherman
Elite

Eric Sherman has a spectacular aura aboutEric Sherman has a spectacular aura about

If only you posted this on another 1337 site too

Lifetime Earnings: 510.72 972.92 1,597.06 2,876
Referrals: 2,646 4,668 7,691 10,400
Date: 5/31 6/30 7/31 8/31

My AIM SN: TehLegitest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dommzyd View Post
If you want to advertise and discuss other GPTs, take yourself over to IMM. This isn't the place for it.
Old 04-04-2009, 04:26 PM   #8
Mike
Elite

Mike has a spectacular aura aboutMike has a spectacular aura about

i'm not here :X
Old 04-04-2009, 04:26 PM   #9
strakt

Quote:
If only you posted this on another 1337 site too
Doing it now!

Quote:
Do 13 year olds fap?
Old 04-04-2009, 04:29 PM   #10
WalPaki

WalPaki is on a distinguished road

God damit you exposed the crasigslist method you shouldnt have done that no were not gonna get as much as we use too