ads here

Go Back   Rewards1 Forums > Community Support > Tips From The Pros

Old 01-27-2009, 09:14 AM   #1
Lastwill
Kami Mod-sama

Lastwill has a spectacular aura aboutLastwill has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Lastwill
Default How to use an Ultimate Game Card

So some have been wondering how to use the Ultimate Game Card and how to redeem it.

What is the Ultimate Game Card?

The Ultimate Game Card (UGC) is a prepaid gamer card used as an alternative payment option for over 200 games and services. The physical cards are produced by FastCard which also makes the Nexon Game cards. The codes given as a prize as usually bought from PayByCash directly.

What games and services work with the UGC?

The list of games and services that can be used with the card is on the Ultimate Game Card website: www.UltimateGameCard.com/redeem.php
Also note this list is not always updated so to be sure check your game to see if they accept PayByCash and the Ultimate Game Card.

How do i redeem the Ultimate Game Card?
Follow these steps:

1)Find your game or service at www.UltimateGameCard.com/redeem.php*

*If you can not find it on the list but you know for a fact that your game accepts it then just go directly to your game's payment page.

2)Once you know for sure that your game accepts it you can go to your game's website and payment page. Make sure you log in. I will use www.ijji.com as an example.

3)Now look at the payment options, see if you can find PayByCash or Ultimate Game Card. Select the correct option.

4)Now you will be redirected to www.PayByCash.com and their payment page. Now select the Ultimate Game Card from the list of payment options. In some cases the payment option will be already picked for you. Continue.

5)Now you will be required to enter some info for records if something goes wrong in the process. This info should match the info in your game or service's account. Continue.

6)Enter your pin/code.

7)Now you will be redirected back to your game website. It make take up to 15 mins for the payment to be approved and get your membership/credits to your account.

Thats all there is to it.

Nothing Lasts Forever.
Old 11-19-2009, 01:43 PM   #2
Salamander

Salamander is on a distinguished road

thanks a bunch!! :)
Yeah, today isn't my lucky day, but I just got to live with it and suck it up like a man and keep moving forward. I'm not going to be flaming about it for the rest of my life, then it would be pointless because your just wasting time of your whole life doing nothing and thinking about why didn't I do this or why didn't I do that. Its how life is, it's unfair.