ads here

Go Back   Rewards1 Forums > Community Support > Tips From The Pros

Old 05-04-2008, 03:00 AM   #1
13 0 13

Location: If anyone has bit-gamer or blackcats-games.net invite codes please PM ME
13 0 13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Survey Fillers for FIREFOX

The First Plug-in I found is Sxipper. It saves all your info so when you go to another website to do a survey that uses the same kind of survey layout it uses the same info to post on it.

Sxipper is a free Firefox add-on that saves you time by keeping track of an unlimited number of usernames and passwords as well as the personal data you share every day over the web.

* Privacy - Sxipper protects your personal data by keeping it secure on your computer and retrieving it for you when you choose to share it online.
* Simple Set up - No account set up required! Just install, let Sxipper gather data for you, and you're ready to go.
* Passwords - Sxipper remembers your usernames and passwords letting you login with a single click.
* Form Fill - Learning from other users, Sxipper knows how to complete forms with 100% accuracy.
* OpenID - Sxipper recognizes OpenID forms and helps you manage your OpenIDs.

http://www.sxipper.com/

The Second One I found is Check All.

It lets you check all check boxes all at once and speed up survey offers.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/2708

Another one is AI Roboform Toolbar for Firefox

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/750

iMacros

Automate Firefox. Record and replay repetitious work. If you love the Firefox web browser, but are tired of repetitive tasks like visiting the same sites every days, filling out forms, and remembering passwords, then iMacros for Firefox is the solution you’ve been dreaming of! ***Whatever you do with Firefox, iMacros can automate it.***

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3863

Snap Shots Add-On (for IE and Firefox) 1.1.0.84

Put Snap Shots, the most popular website upgrade in the world, on the sites you visit every day, like Google, Yahoo!, and MSN Live, MySpace, Amazon and Wikipedia, plus blogs and many other sites. Snap Shots Add-On turns their ordinary links into inline videos, photo albums, summaries, member profiles, Wikipedia summaries, stock charts and much more, whenever you mouseover a link. It's fun, it's functional, and it's free.

System Requirements
IE 6, 7 or FF 1.5+ Any Mac OS/Mac OS X/Mac OS 8/9/Any Linux Distribution/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003/vista

What's new
Enhanced for: Amazon, AOL Search, Ask Search, Baidu, Blogger, Drudge Report, Google Search, Google Video, Google News, Huffington Post, IMDb, Lycos Search, Metacafe Video, MSN Live Search, MySpace, Marketwatch, Revver Video, Typepad, Veoh Video, Vox, Wikipedia, Xanga Video, Yahoo Search, Netvibes

http://www.soft32.com/download_206932.html
Old 05-04-2008, 07:10 PM   #2
SicKxMike

SicKxMike is on a distinguished road

thx this has helped out alot
Old 05-05-2008, 03:22 PM   #3
snakester

snakester is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to snakester

Excellent. Everyone knows they hate typing the same thing over and over again a billion times good job and nice find

Old 05-05-2008, 11:24 PM   #4
13 0 13

Location: If anyone has bit-gamer or blackcats-games.net invite codes please PM ME
13 0 13 is an unknown quantity at this point

I personaly use Sxipper & Check All. I just thought the other ones might be good for you.
Old 05-07-2008, 02:41 PM   #5
snakester

snakester is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to snakester

how do you get check all to work.. it aint workin for me :[