ads here

Go Back   Rewards1 Forums > Rewards1 > Member Services

Old 09-10-2008, 03:08 PM   #1
vallu
Elite

vallu has a spectacular aura aboutvallu has a spectacular aura aboutvallu has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to vallu Send a message via MSN to vallu Send a message via Yahoo to vallu
Default Vallu's Guide-Free How to use Youtube/Website the right way.

Vallu's Tactical Guide and Help Thread!

I'm assuming if your reading this you have already created a website. If not, then I suggest making one right away!

This guide is mainly for new users, but can also be helpful to long time users too!

(Skip to Phase 2 If you have a website, and are happy with it)
PHASE[1] - Creating a website!
First step in creating a website is to think to yourself. Who do I want to attract?
  • I suggest focusing on one target audience. For example: People who want free Microsoft Points, Xbox Live or Wii Points. I chose these because a lot of people are looking for a quick way to get these free.
  • After you have decided on your main focus, It's time to create your website!
    I suggest using Freewebs, because It's free, easy to use, and most templates are eye catching.

Here's my website To show you an example of how to layout your website.
    www.wiipoints4free.tk
  • This is a well known tactic, but mask your freewebs link!!!!!! People will not want to click on something www.freewebs.com/xxxxx .

The best masking site imo is www.dot.tk .

Pick a name pertaining to your subject ie:wiipoints4free

PHASE[2] - Getting your website out there!
This is the most crucial part!
  • Your going to have to create a video to advertise your site.
  • I suggest using windows movie maker, since it comes with windows and is extremely easy to use.

An example video you can look at is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMXyAgl-rNw

Make it short simple, and too the point! Also NEVER use the blue background color. Pick a picture, or use a different eye appealing color.

<If people are having trouble making a video. I will be adding a step by step video here soon>

PHASE[3] - Getting people to see your video!

First step is to get it seen on different websites.
There are several options for this via youtube. You can find these options under your video.

Picture:

• Next your going to want to use a program called "Tube Increaser".
    I will not post a link to the cracked version here, seeing as its illegal. I believe there is a version flying around these forums however.
  • I suggest running this program on your video overnight.
    I also suggest to download the latest proxy lists from: http://www.tubeincreaser.com/proxylist.txt

Just copy and paste the above codes into a notepad file and name it proxylist.txt

Save it in a place where you can find it. Because you will need to find it, in order to use it with Tube Increaser.

Most people will say that tubeincreasing videos doesn't help you get genuine views. But it does!

Your people are more tempted to click on a video with a higher number of views. So the higher the better! It also helps get it on top of the Most recently added this week list.
  • This is where the next thing comes in. You will need to re-upload this video once a week, and run Tube Increaser on it!

This will help to ensure maximum exposure to your video.
  • I also suggest signing up for a website like, www.easyhits4u.com to get views to your video, and or website.

Another great tactic is to use the WoW forums to work for you.
  • Compose a paragraph explaining rewards1, and how to use It. Tell them that they can get free wow gametime cards etc etc.
    (I have received quite a few refs from this tactic. )
UPDATE
HOW NOT TO PROMOTE YOUR WEBSITE!

1. Never Spam
Nobody Like It, and it wont help you get refs.

2. Never pay to have your website submitted, theres only a handful of sites worth sending your website to and you can do that yourself. (Links at bottom)

3. Don't rush submission of your website!
Submitting your website is important, and you want to take time and put keywords that you know people will look for.

4. Never stop updating
Constantly update your website, whether its with videos or testimonials. This might make people want to tell there friends about it, and possibly get them to be your ref!

SUBMIT YOUR WEBSITE TO 20 SEARCH ENGINES
Link: http://www.submitexpress.com/submit.html

Using these tactics, I was able to receive well over 1k views to my site within the first week. I also received around the area of 100 refs.

I haven't been reusing my tactics because I'm lazy, but I'm sure I could bring in another heap load of refs to this site.
Please don't flame. If I helped you, awesome! If I didn't I'll try to add more things.
This guide will be updated, and I will be adding step by step videos, and pictures. To help those that just can't understand text :P

Save Yourself READ THE RULES & these RULES
Don't Click THIS

Last edited by vallu; 09-26-2008 at 07:28 PM.
Old 09-10-2008, 03:09 PM   #2
vallu
Elite

vallu has a spectacular aura aboutvallu has a spectacular aura aboutvallu has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to vallu Send a message via MSN to vallu Send a message via Yahoo to vallu

www.bugmenot.com
This is a website where people can share and receive logins for various websites. Take your website, youtube, or referral link and post it under frequently searched login names. IE: youtube.com,Myspace etc etc
Just simply state something like you can earn free cash or something.
You can post as many times as you want, so this can be a good source of referrals if you use the website correctly.

Recommended Tutorials

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DHFKVzG8Zw Movie maker-Basic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWtXa...eature=related Movie maker-Advanced

Recommended Programs

http://www.download.com/Camtasia-Stu...-10665109.html - Excellent Screen Recording Program

Don't Click THIS

Last edited by vallu; 11-08-2008 at 07:27 AM.
Old 09-10-2008, 03:10 PM   #3
blademogisthis
Banned

blademogisthis is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by vallu View Post
Reserved! :D
thanks for that, the newer members will appreciate it
Old 09-10-2008, 03:10 PM   #4
Thug2292
Banned

Thug2292 is on a distinguished road

Thanks for download my tubeincreaser/Dont spread it ?
Maybe?
Old 09-10-2008, 03:13 PM   #5
fatherofdoraemon
Elite

fatherofdoraemon will become famous soon enoughfatherofdoraemon will become famous soon enough

Great guide vallu! Should be very beneficial to new members.
Old 09-10-2008, 03:14 PM   #6
vallu
Elite

To blademogisthis - Thanks, hopefully this will stop the flow of new users who say youtube doesn't work etc etc. It will be better once I have more time on my hands to add more info.

To Thug2292 - What do you mean?

Don't Click THIS

Old 09-12-2008, 04:36 PM   #7
Thug2292
Banned

Thug2292 is on a distinguished road

Idk,_._
And,Really nice guide :D
Old 09-12-2008, 04:41 PM   #8
manbearpig123987

manbearpig123987 is on a distinguished road

Vallu if you don't wanna type out how to make vids on WMM i can do it for u.

I already have a thread about making youtube videos so if you want to use the info you can use it.

Last edited by manbearpig123987; 09-12-2008 at 04:44 PM.
Old 09-12-2008, 04:41 PM   #9
MeLonpan
Elite

MeLonpan will become famous soon enoughMeLonpan will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to MeLonpan

A smart price from a smart person!
Old 09-13-2008, 07:07 PM   #10
vallu
Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by crackerjack123987 View Post
Vallu if you don't wanna type out how to make vids on WMM i can do it for u.

I already have a thread about making youtube videos so if you want to use the info you can use it.
Thats alright, I'm going to make some vidoes with voice step by step. Once I get my new headset in the mail on Tuesday :D.

Don't Click THIS