ads here

Go Back   Rewards1 Forums > General > Gaming

Old 10-06-2009, 06:11 PM   #1
USMCxXFrankieXx

USMCxXFrankieXx is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to USMCxXFrankieXx Send a message via Yahoo to USMCxXFrankieXx
Default COD WaW Clan: Sign Ups! [ZK4L]

Ok guys. Well i have said this wayyyy to many times but no one actually listens. Well this is a big shout out!
PEOPLE WHO HAVE A PS3 AND WHO NEED A GOOD CLAN PLEASE SIGN UP TO MY CLAN! IT IS CALLED [ZK4L] WHICH STANDS FOR ZOMBIE KILLER(S) 4 LIFE! YOU MUST COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW AND EMAIL ME TO THIS E-MAIL: rewards1lover20@yahoo.com This is a great clan guys! Don't miss out! PS3 ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Form Questions Below!: 1. What is your psn id? 2. Which weapon is your specialty? 3. Which was your last clan that you were in? (If you have never been in a clan before answer: I have not been in a clan or skip this question) 4. How old are you? 5. Do you have all 3 of the map packs? 6: What level in prestige are you? 7. Which TOP 3 weapons do you use the most in Call Of Duty WaW? 8. Which TOP 3 weapons do you use the least in Call Of Duty WaW? 9. How long have you played this game and how long have you had it? 10. What is your highest round in map pack 1 2 and 3? (Also the oldest Nazi Zombie Map) 11. What is your highest kill streak? 12. How much time do you spend playing Call Of Duty WaW? 13. Do you have a mic to talk to other players? 14. Which Team is better to you in COD WaW? (Marine Raiders, Imperial Army, Wehrmacht, Or Red Army?) 15. Which character do you like in Map pack 3? Dempsey (Marine) Takeo (Imperial Army) Nikolai (Red Army) Richtofen (German) I HOPE YOU JOIN PEOPLE!!!!!! THANKS AND EMAIL THESE QUESTIONS AND YOUR ANSWERS TO THE EMAIL I HAVE TYPED UP ABOVE. THANKS!

LOL at my sig!
Old 10-08-2009, 07:55 AM   #2
rish134

rish134 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to rish134

well my clan tag is (KPOW) yea kpow
Old 10-08-2009, 01:27 PM   #3
USMCxXFrankieXx

USMCxXFrankieXx is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to USMCxXFrankieXx Send a message via Yahoo to USMCxXFrankieXx

Lol good to know. But i need to know if people want to join this clan! PLEASE!!!!!!!

LOL at my sig!
Old 10-08-2009, 02:02 PM   #4
Merde

Merde will become famous soon enough

No. You have way to many requirements. I like my clan. *SS*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falsifying View Post
I have no life outside of my boyfriend's butthole