ads here

Go Back   Rewards1 Forums > Rewards1 > Member Services

Old 11-04-2010, 02:20 PM   #1
Lamchops9
Elite

Lamchops9 has a spectacular aura aboutLamchops9 has a spectacular aura about
Default [HOT!!] Lamchops9's Guide on how to earn $1000.00 A MONTH V2! [HOT!!]

I'm back guys with my new and IMPROVED GUIDE V2! This is the same exact idea as my old $5 dollar a day guide but I have made some vital changes to the guide.

Grammar and spelling mistakes have been improved and the eBook has been upgraded from 7 pages to 17 pages long! The guide has gone another level deeper into detail for even beginners to understand! The guide's Autopilot technique has been improved to keep your earnings as stable as possible!

Over the 7-8 months using sharecash, I have picked up some new skills and techniques to multiply your earnings and I have included it inside the guide! Buy a copy today!

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________________

What do you get when you purchase my eBook?

1. My eBook on how to earn $1000.00 A MONTH (1x Copy)
2. TWO informational written tutorials for the $1000.00 A MONTH Guide! (1x copy of each)
3. My EXTRA Sharecash Tactic! (1x copy)

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________________

Here is some proof that I actually make what I make:

Interested in buying?

To get a copy of my guide + extras, it will cost = $10.00

If you were a previous guide buyer, it will cost = $2.50

Reviews from Last Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dosu_Kinata View Post
I just got done reading this. I did know some of the things to this guide. However, a few things I learned, and they may be very useful and simple to do. If you spend a little bit, you'll get more out of it, but it's optional and you can still be successful. I feel more comfortable now in getting more downloads as this seem like this will work more effectively than what I used to do. One thing that I want to get straight though. You will NOT just get $5 straight away. It takes a while to get it set in, but after that you should be hitting the $5 mark soon, and should eventually rise as logic should say. This is pretty basic to set up, and I'm pretty sure most of you have done it before at one point in your life. I'll try to post results when this tactic starts kicking in for me, but as for now I'm a bit busy so I can't put this to it's full potential yet, but I hope to soon as this really excites me.
Overall Rating: 9.5/10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flabbergasted View Post
Review (Ratings on a scale of 1-5)
==========================
Quality of Information: 4/5 Very understandable and gives good tips.
Ease of Use: 5/5 Extremely to use! Anyone can do it.
Layout: 4/5 Didn't really need any pictures, but author some so that's good. Pretty good font choices.
Grammar: 4/5 There were some problems with grammar in his guide, but still easily understandable.
Originality: 3/5 The idea is common but they way he adds uncommon tips and strategies to it makes it uncommon.

Notes: Overall the idea is common, but he implements many new ideas into it. It won't make you even close to rich, but will make you a good profit. Great guy, also. Fast and easy trade. Well worth $6.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havoc View Post
You can tell he worked hard on this guide, it's VERY well written. It is very descriptive, as long as you follow his instructions you will make money off this. The tactic seems like it'll be effective, it will take a bit of work to set it up, but once its up it should make you MORE then $5 a day.

9.5/10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodite
Originally Posted by Rodite(CN)
My review:

This guide is beautifully well-written and to-the-point. Each step is explained in detail, and the ideas behind it are a combination of several common methods, mixed with a few original spins and tweaks.

Lam outlines all of the programs, web sites, plug-ins, and pages needed to get the ideas in this guide up and running, and it should be no problem to step this up to earn $30 or more every day.

The language in the ebook is extremely literate, and there are no parts that I would consider to be questionable or a concern in any way. In my opinion, this guide is well worth the purchase, and should be selling for $25 instead of $10.

Great job on this, Lam.

-Rodite.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Regret1 View Post
My review:
There's obviously a lot of effort put into this guide. It's also very nicely written. If you do the work required, you're almost guaranteed your money back plus more! I know that if you do it correctly, a lot of people will download your file. This does take quite some time and will be slow in the beginning but once you get started, the money will roll in. It's all about effort. Once again, excellently written, excellent detail, excellent job.

Rating: ★★★★★
Quote:
Originally Posted by psufootball View Post
My Review-

Before buying you need to understand something. This is not the type of guide where you will start earning $10/day right off the bat. This will take a little bit of time and work to set up, however, it can go slightly faster if you're willing to spend a little to make a lot. Also, once you are done setting up, this tactic requires very little upkeep. Although I am still in the "setting up" phase, I can already tell that this will be profitable, as I have done something similar to this before and I know for a fact that it works. The guide is also written quite nicely.

Ease of Set Up - 8/10 (it's easy to do, just takes time)
Effectiveness- 9.5/10
Overall- 9/10

Recommended Price- $10; I only bought this 'cause I got it at a discount of $4, however, had I known how well it would work, I would have bought it for $8. I highly recommend you buy this now while you have the chance. You will make your money back.... and then some more!
Quote:
Made $9 off this so far. Not bad
Quote:
Originally Posted by skatersss View Post
Wow this guide is GREAT!!!!! Haha really easy to do after you set it up and you can get up to 10 bucks a day doing nothing if you finish the setup. Great guide ill give it a 5/5.

2 thumps up

Should be worth around 10 bucks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post

=) here ya go.
Quote:
Up to $19 now =P.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXFiReDrAgOnXx View Post
this is my first review so here goes:

this guide is simple, but VERY affective. it will not take much effort to set up, but if you take your time on doing this you can easaly make $$$$. all in all this guide it worth buying and i would HIGHLY recommend it to anyone.

8.5-9.0/10

xXFiReDrAgOnXx
Quote:
Originally Posted by r1izleet View Post
If you are looking for a good guide and a between a noob and a middle earner on sharecash..I would recomend this guide for sure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by norradjer99 View Post
My Review: Its a pretty known tactic(I knew it) it does involve youtube and he is telling you how to conivnce people to download the files, he tells you how to get people to download it, he also tells you how to get youtube subs so people will see the video, very easy to set up, the files may not be easy for some people to make/create but its very easy.
Guide: 7/10 (Known)
Instructions: 9.5/10
Ease of use: 10/10 (Unless you do not know how to make youtube vids)
Overall 9/10
If you can optimize it you will make your money back easily, I am using referring though not ShareCash.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerAce100 View Post
Ok, bought the guide. It's kinda good. I knew like all the **** he put in his guide, but in more depth I guess. We'll see if it works. For now, 7/10.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentKilla167 View Post
So far I made 3.10$ in 1 day with minimal work. Everyday I will be expanding using his guide and at the start , you make low money, but you can see the progress . After a few weeks of minimal work (1-3 hours a day ) you will be extremely succesful. This isn't my review but just a little update. Review will come in a few weeks
Quote:
Originally Posted by headshot800 View Post
OK, the funny thing is that before i bought this guide, I actually thought of the same tactics and already applied it. It is indeed need a couple hours of work to do and also time. For the first couple of days, money rolling in slowly, but it will pick up fast. There were only one thing that is new to me in the guide. On the guide itself, it is very detailed and WILL make your money back. Props to Lamchop.

9/10

Last edited by Lamchops9; 11-04-2010 at 03:00 PM.
Old 11-04-2010, 02:37 PM   #2
FireStorm

FireStorm is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to FireStorm

3 R1 Points?

Click the image above to go to my forum!
Old 11-04-2010, 02:44 PM   #3
iiLucKi

iiLucKi has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Vouch lam great guy! Will leave review after I have bought it.
Old 11-04-2010, 02:57 PM   #4
skaterbro9000
Elite

skaterbro9000 has a spectacular aura aboutskaterbro9000 has a spectacular aura about

u accept r1 points?
or just paypal strictly?

i was a previous guide buyer btw
Old 11-04-2010, 03:00 PM   #5
Lamchops9
Elite

Lamchops9 has a spectacular aura aboutLamchops9 has a spectacular aura about

yea, ill accept r1 points. If you want to buy ,just pm me so we can make a deal.
Old 11-04-2010, 03:08 PM   #6
FireStorm

FireStorm is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to FireStorm

Check PM's lamchops!

Click the image above to go to my forum!
Old 11-05-2010, 10:14 AM   #7
Lions
Elite

Lions will become famous soon enoughLions will become famous soon enough

I bought this guys, if you were a previous guide buyer it's a STEAL. If not, I still recommend it. Guide is much improved. Don't have time for a full review right now, but rest assured, you won't be disappointed.
Old 11-05-2010, 10:38 AM   #8
R1-Raper

R1-Raper is on a distinguished road

Okay, I was a previous buyer... PM me your Paypal.
Old 11-05-2010, 11:07 AM   #9
tubby1

Location: Click on my sig to learn how to get tons of referrals!
tubby1 is an unknown quantity at this point

How many R1 points you want for it??
Old 11-05-2010, 12:48 PM   #10
Devilz Tearz

Devilz Tearz is an unknown quantity at this point

can i pay u in R1points and if i cant how much $ do u want

Laptop