ads here

Go Back   Rewards1 Forums > Community Support > Q&A

Old 09-03-2010, 11:06 AM   #1
FruitRocks

FruitRocks is on a distinguished road
Default Can I get $200 with free RW offers (no cc)

Here's the deal:

My friend wants to upgrade his iPhone to the new one, and wants to sell me his old 3G one for only $200 (good deal considering the condition, and they are going for around $400+ on ebay. he's also giving me his cases).

If I spend around 2 days doing offers, would it be possible to earn $200 w/ free offers, no credit card? Does Rw1 do PayPal?

I currently have 1.7 Rw1.
Old 09-03-2010, 11:08 AM   #2
R1-Raper

R1-Raper is on a distinguished road

No they do not pay paypal, you will need to sell the points you earned and they more than likely will not go for face value. You can probably earn 50$ maximum here on point values alone. Try different GPT websites all together and use them simultaneously. It will make it easier for you to reach your goal.
Old 09-03-2010, 11:30 AM   #3
FruitRocks

FruitRocks is on a distinguished road

Thanks... I can't believe how fast the reply was
I reallly really don't want to have to do sharecash or something, but oh well :(

Can you recommend me any other decent ones? I'll use your referall link.

Again, thanks for the help.

Actually, would it be possible to say have "another" family member make an account on here, I would probably have to make 4 or so accounts? I don't want to break any rules, though.

As for the offers on here,
what browser would you recommend using? I have the latest build of FireFox with cookies enabled (I think)
Can you provide the settings that you are using for your browser?

Sorry for all these questions, I've tried R1 before but got pissed when my amount didn't change.

Edit: Is the 2-3 day goal achievable if I work hard? I want to be able to have the money ready to be checked out after Labor Day.

Last edited by FruitRocks; 09-03-2010 at 11:33 AM.
Old 09-03-2010, 12:47 PM   #4
iiLucKi

iiLucKi has a little shameless behaviour in the past

umm no... 200$ in two days is 100$ day think about it 100 x 30= 3000 x 12= 36,000$ if i could make that much on gpts i would always be on .... i guess its not impossible but very unlikely unless you have some instant credit mod... just sayin
Old 09-03-2010, 02:17 PM   #5
R1-Raper

R1-Raper is on a distinguished road

Yeah, sorry won't happen. At most you'll make 5$ a day on here if you really try. Besides, Rewards1 does not payout instantly so youll have to wait 1-3 days after requesting your priz.e