ads here
       

Go Back   Rewards1 Forums > General > General Discussion


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2011, 04:14 PM   #1
D3
Elite
 
D3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: vai-te foder
Posts: 6,174
D3 has a spectacular aura aboutD3 has a spectacular aura aboutD3 has a spectacular aura about
Default W00t

So i got like, $125 from the shirt sales with DJY1991 and now that I have money, I am thinking a of making a site for teebone shirts, with .com and everything I guess. Any suggestions/advice, etc?
__________________
What a shîtty place
D3 is offline  
Old 02-14-2011, 04:18 PM   #2
skaterbro9000
Elite
 
skaterbro9000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Bakersfield, CA
Posts: 4,189
skaterbro9000 has a spectacular aura aboutskaterbro9000 has a spectacular aura about
Default

ill be your #1 customer.

some suggestions

paypal checkout
custom shirt designs
v-necks (lol)

and of course, expand, with a store in a popular location where all the teens and cool people hangout
skaterbro9000 is offline  
Old 02-14-2011, 04:21 PM   #3
D3
Elite
 
D3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: vai-te foder
Posts: 6,174
D3 has a spectacular aura aboutD3 has a spectacular aura aboutD3 has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by skaterbro9000 View Post
ill be your #1 customer.

some suggestions

paypal checkout
custom shirt designs
v-necks (lol)

and of course, expand, with a store in a popular location where all the teens and cool people hangout
Im currently using Spreadshirt.com here (still working on it) because I can't print and ship my own stuff yet, dont have the time. I say this because im assuming that if I use paypal checkout i will have to make my own things right?

what do you mean by custom shirt designs?

and v-necks ill add those when I can lol and American apparel as well
__________________
What a shîtty place
D3 is offline  
Old 02-14-2011, 05:04 PM   #4
Xblade Inc.
Senior Member
 
Xblade Inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Canada Eh?
Posts: 1,852
Xblade Inc. is on a distinguished road
Default

Your shirts are pretty awesome, might buy some...

Be Original
Expand Small
Sell your shirts in popular areas for 1/2 the price with a broacher about your shirts.
You could also have a newsletter for updates on new shirts ect...

PS: You might get lucky and buy a domain from godaddy for a few dollars.
__________________
R1 died a long time ago...
Xblade Inc. is offline  
Old 02-14-2011, 05:10 PM   #5
Stay weiRd
Senior Member
 
Stay weiRd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Behind Pyros.
Posts: 2,565
Stay weiRd will become famous soon enough
Default

... i keep forgetting that i'm supposed to spread the word of T-Bone shirts... I got you though dude.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stay weiRd View Post
You could've made it interesting by showing your ass like Denis. lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Galleio View Post
My ass isn't nearly as sexy.
Stay weiRd is offline  
Old 02-14-2011, 05:12 PM   #6
SK55
Senior Member
 
SK55's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: In your mom's bed
Posts: 3,225
SK55 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to SK55
Default

you only have like 4 shirts
__________________
SK55 is offline  
Old 02-14-2011, 05:17 PM   #7
Xblade Inc.
Senior Member
 
Xblade Inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Canada Eh?
Posts: 1,852
Xblade Inc. is on a distinguished road
Default

You also need some more awesome shirts.

*Post 2000* About time...
__________________
R1 died a long time ago...
Xblade Inc. is offline  
Old 02-14-2011, 05:18 PM   #8
D3
Elite
 
D3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: vai-te foder
Posts: 6,174
D3 has a spectacular aura aboutD3 has a spectacular aura aboutD3 has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xblade Inc. View Post
Your shirts are pretty awesome, might buy some...

Be Original
Expand Small
Sell your shirts in popular areas for 1/2 the price with a broacher about your shirts.
You could also have a newsletter for updates on new shirts ect...

PS: You might get lucky and buy a domain from godaddy for a few dollars.
im assuming thats for the people who arent buying online right?

I would have a newsletter, but i feel theres not enough people yet :S


Quote:
Originally Posted by SK55 View Post
you only have like 4 shirts
yeah, I still have to upload a few more, but uploading a shirt then setting everything up is SOOO boring --
__________________
What a shîtty place
D3 is offline  
Old 02-14-2011, 05:35 PM   #9
Xblade Inc.
Senior Member
 
Xblade Inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Canada Eh?
Posts: 1,852
Xblade Inc. is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by D3 View Post
im assuming thats for the people who arent buying online right?

I would have a newsletter, but i feel theres not enough people yet :S




yeah, I still have to upload a few more, but uploading a shirt then setting everything up is SOOO boring --
An electronic newsletter and you can send them an ad every 6-8 months to your buyers.

You can also sponsor small things if you have the cash.
__________________
R1 died a long time ago...
Xblade Inc. is offline  
Old 02-14-2011, 06:00 PM   #10
Arch Angel
Senior Member
 
Arch Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,493
Arch Angel has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by D3 View Post
Im currently using Spreadshirt.com here (still working on it) because I can't print and ship my own stuff yet, dont have the time. I say this because im assuming that if I use paypal checkout i will have to make my own things right?

what do you mean by custom shirt designs?

and v-necks ill add those when I can lol and American apparel as well
Buy a yudu? Or...liek 20? Then you could instantly make shirts from designs online or your own created ones and then ship earlier. If you can't ship, hire some people to?
__________________
Arch Angel is offline  
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.