ads here

Go Back   Rewards1 Forums > Community Support > Q&A

Old 12-18-2010, 06:43 AM   #1
exrebel291

exrebel291 is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Non-Approved vendors

I wanted to request a prize from a non-approved site, of course it got denied, because it's a non-approved vendor, but after awhile, i went back to the preferred vendors list, and at the bottom it said:

"Note: Non preferred vendors are subject to longer wait times (0-5 days) on processing"

The "longer wait times" was a link, so I clicked on it, it took me to the FAQ, then I clicked on the question:

"How long does it take to receive a reward?"

And this said:

"Reward requests for preferred vendors typically take between 0-3 days to process and order. Reward requests for vendors not included in the preferred vendor list are subject longer processing times taking usually between 0-5 days. Actual delivery date will depend on the merchant and shipping method. "

And I was like, wait... I thought non-approved vendors weren't allowed? So i went back to the FAQ, and this time, I clicked on:

"Why was my reward request canceled?"

This one said:

"You will always be sent an email explaining why your reward request was canceled. If you cannot find it, please make sure you are able to receive emails from this domain (REWARDS1.COM).

There are 4 main reasons why requests may be canceled:

1. The reward was more expensive than the amount you entered
2. A prohibited item (dangerous) was requested
3. You violated our Terms of Service
4. You requested a reward from a non-approved vendor

If your reward request was canceled for a reason not listed above and you did not receive an email indicating why, you may contact support and inquire about it."

I requested my prize from a non-approved vendor, which was option number 4, from that last FAQ, that was the reason why my request was canceled, but now I see that the previous FAQ said that non-approved vendors will take longer to process. Which means... Are Non-approved vendors allowed now? O_O

I'm so confused right now...
Old 12-18-2010, 06:48 AM   #2
dotti
R1 Enforcer

dotti will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by exrebel291 View Post
I wanted to request a prize from a non-approved site, of course it got denied, because it's a non-approved vendor, but after awhile, i went back to the preferred vendors list, and at the bottom it said:

"Note: Non preferred vendors are subject to longer wait times (0-5 days) on processing"

The "longer wait times" was a link, so I clicked on it, it took me to the FAQ, then I clicked on the question:

"How long does it take to receive a reward?"

And this said:

"Reward requests for preferred vendors typically take between 0-3 days to process and order. Reward requests for vendors not included in the preferred vendor list are subject longer processing times taking usually between 0-5 days. Actual delivery date will depend on the merchant and shipping method. "

And I was like, wait... I thought non-approved vendors weren't allowed? So i went back to the FAQ, and this time, I clicked on:

"Why was my reward request canceled?"

This one said:

"You will always be sent an email explaining why your reward request was canceled. If you cannot find it, please make sure you are able to receive emails from this domain (REWARDS1.COM).

There are 4 main reasons why requests may be canceled:

1. The reward was more expensive than the amount you entered
2. A prohibited item (dangerous) was requested
3. You violated our Terms of Service
4. You requested a reward from a non-approved vendor

If your reward request was canceled for a reason not listed above and you did not receive an email indicating why, you may contact support and inquire about it."

I requested my prize from a non-approved vendor, which was option number 4, from that last FAQ, that was the reason why my request was canceled, but now I see that the previous FAQ said that non-approved vendors will take longer to process. Which means... Are Non-approved vendors allowed now? O_O

I'm so confused right now...
There's actually a difference between non-APPROVED and non-preferred.

Non-approved, obviously, means that they aren't approved... lol, which is what you initially knew of. A vendor that's non-preferred just means that it's not as popular as the other vendors.
Old 12-18-2010, 06:52 AM   #3
Pyros
From the Ashes (R1 Staff)

Pyros is a glorious beacon of lightPyros is a glorious beacon of lightPyros is a glorious beacon of lightPyros is a glorious beacon of lightPyros is a glorious beacon of lightPyros is a glorious beacon of light

these are current changes that have just been reflected
you should submit your prize claim again. rewards1 now accepts all vendors but they are subject to 0-5day waiting time.
vendors may be rejected however at our discretion

Pyros
Old 12-18-2010, 07:14 AM   #4
bean
r1 janitor

bean is on a distinguished road

allow me to clarify, preferred vendors are those that we deal with frequently and are known to be reliable and trustworthy. we'll try to get what you're looking for, even if its not a preferred vendor - but it will just take longer simply because the vendor is new. we probably haven't dealt with them before and need to time to investigate.

if we can't/won't get what you want eg. company doesn't accept our payment methods, they appear shady, rewards in violation of TOS, etc. then they are a non-approved vendor, meaning we'll never buy from them.
Old 12-18-2010, 08:51 AM   #5
exrebel291

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyros View Post
these are current changes that have just been reflected
you should submit your prize claim again. rewards1 now accepts all vendors but they are subject to 0-5day waiting time.
vendors may be rejected however at our discretion

Pyros
I see, so it's new changes, so I should submit my prize request again. But first, before I submit again, this is the website that got denied for the "Non-Approved vendor" reason:

http://salesmanb2b.com/

It does accept paypal and credits cards, however, I think it might need to create an account on it. And it did say wholesalers from china, I guess it's mostly from china then. lol
Old 12-18-2010, 08:54 AM   #6
Pyros

Pyros is a glorious beacon of lightPyros is a glorious beacon of lightPyros is a glorious beacon of lightPyros is a glorious beacon of lightPyros is a glorious beacon of lightPyros is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I see, so it's new changes, so I should submit my prize request again. But first, before I submit again, this is the website that got denied for the "Non-Approved vendor" reason:

http://salesmanb2b.com/

It does accept paypal and credits cards, however, I think it might need to create an account on it. And it did say wholesalers from china, I guess it's mostly from china then. lol
lol, nono, you're getting it wrong still
MOST LIKELY, the prize you sent in was not approved because of the old system (we ONLY ACCEPTED "preferred vendors") now we accept ALL VENDORS, so most likely it'll get approved

Pyros
Old 12-18-2010, 08:59 AM   #7
exrebel291

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyros View Post
lol, nono, you're getting it wrong still
MOST LIKELY, the prize you sent in was not approved because of the old system (we ONLY ACCEPTED "preferred vendors") now we accept ALL VENDORS, so most likely it'll get approved

Pyros
Oh, that's what you mean, thank you >.<, looks like I'll be doing surveys 100x more, cuz I've been looking at this site for a month now!

Thanks R1! >.<
Old 12-18-2010, 09:19 AM   #8
Pyros

Quote:
Oh, that's what you mean, thank you >.<, looks like I'll be doing surveys 100x more, cuz I've been looking at this site for a month now!

Thanks R1! >.<
haha you're welcome ^^
hehehe glad you are liking it

Pyros
Old 12-18-2010, 03:13 PM   #9
SK55

SK55 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to SK55

OMG PYROS THANKS<3 I was all tight about how I couldn't order from any vendor, ily<3