ads here
       

Go Back   Rewards1 Forums > Rewards1 > Referral Talk


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2009, 09:42 AM   #1
SativaSam
Senior Member
 
SativaSam's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 461
SativaSam is on a distinguished road
Default So, it's been awhile...

And I'm wondering, what's the current referral methods everyone using? Sure, most of you won't tell yours, but some will.

I haven't been on R1 since September, so hey again. :)
__________________
http://videogamingnews.wordpress.com/

Visit my Blog in the link above. Learn how to make money online, and discover new installments in the world of gaming!
SativaSam is offline  
Old 01-11-2009, 10:46 AM   #2
Reward667
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 193
Reward667 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default

my referral method is go to obama's house and take him as a hostage then force everyone to sign up under your referral link and complete the most expensive offer.

it works greatly.

i currently gotten 1280 referral just from that!

you should try it!
Reward667 is offline  
Old 01-11-2009, 11:05 AM   #3
mlm2k6
Senior Member
 
mlm2k6's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 470
mlm2k6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reward667 View Post
my referral method is go to obama's house and take him as a hostage then force everyone to sign up under your referral link and complete the most expensive offer.

it works greatly.

i currently gotten 1280 referral just from that!

you should try it!
hahaha .... NO!


hey sam, long time no see?
and yh basically everyone is using youtube i can gurantee, spes with another guide being leaked lol

hows ur break been>
__________________
TEAm BLUE FTW!

Yeah i can give you some free tips and advice, its the same responce for those who want a vegetarian option in my smallm restaurant...
"the door is there, use it :D"
Learn to play with the big boys :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by imagripandsip View Post
copy that and i will personally make sure your video is removed crazy awesome
mlm2k6 is offline  
Old 01-11-2009, 11:08 AM   #4
SativaSam
Senior Member
 
SativaSam's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 461
SativaSam is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlm2k6 View Post
hahaha .... NO!


hey sam, long time no see?
and yh basically everyone is using youtube i can gurantee, spes with another guide being leaked lol

hows ur break been>
Pretty good, thank you. :) Needed a break from referral work.

Lots of changes while I was gone. I have 18 points sitting in account from getting referrals with doing nothing while inactive...Guess I'll save them up.

I have 1272 referrals, got about 8 today, just started back at getting them.
__________________
http://videogamingnews.wordpress.com/

Visit my Blog in the link above. Learn how to make money online, and discover new installments in the world of gaming!
SativaSam is offline  
Old 01-11-2009, 11:14 AM   #5
DaddyMoms
Senior Member
 
DaddyMoms's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: New York
Posts: 1,192
DaddyMoms is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to DaddyMoms
Default

Thats really good Sam
__________________
Looking For Assistance? Need a tester? Contact me.I will help you on things depending on what it is.All services will be free
Successfully Tested 3 Guide

Review will be given from my own perspective,no one elses
DaddyMoms is offline  
Old 01-11-2009, 11:20 AM   #6
mlm2k6
Senior Member
 
mlm2k6's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 470
mlm2k6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SativaSam View Post
Pretty good, thank you. :) Needed a break from referral work.

Lots of changes while I was gone. I have 18 points sitting in account from getting referrals with doing nothing while inactive...Guess I'll save them up.

I have 1272 referrals, got about 8 today, just started back at getting them.
thts ok i guess,
u got aim dude?
pm me it
__________________
TEAm BLUE FTW!

Yeah i can give you some free tips and advice, its the same responce for those who want a vegetarian option in my smallm restaurant...
"the door is there, use it :D"
Learn to play with the big boys :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by imagripandsip View Post
copy that and i will personally make sure your video is removed crazy awesome
mlm2k6 is offline  
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 10:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.