ads here

Go Back   Rewards1 Forums > General > Buy 'n Sell 'n Trade

Old 06-21-2009, 07:04 PM   #1
pudge1

pudge1 is on a distinguished road
Default My Guide

This guide has been said that I should sell it for $8-$10. This is a GUIDE NOT a TACTIC. Buy it for $5 Amazon GC/PayPal.

Buyers
1. bobo
2. Fred Fredburger
3. raysion
4. Nuclear Pancake
5. nighpk
6. Sinister
7. riku2211
8. Evan
9. idkcar
10. Nytemare
11. djfrann3
12. Nirvana022
13. kaank56
14. syn
15. JuanPerez
16. UnknownUsername
17. ddh1122
18. Reyesr
19. crosbyfan87
20. chos3nasianone
21. Callum
22. skaterbro9000
23. TheKris

Paid/Guide Recieved
Paid
Has Payment
Requested Payment
Requested Guide
No Longer Buying

Guarantee
You will be refunded your money only in the event that the tactic does not make all your money back within a period of two weeks. See below for eligibility.

Eligibility
You will only be eligible for a refund if you meet the following terms
-You used the guide for a period of two weeks
-You used every tactic in the guide
-You used the tactics exactly as described in the guide
-You have picture proof of every time you used each tactic

Legal
Any selling/distributing of this guide without explicit written permission of the writer will result in an arraignment where the prosecution part does not necessarily need to be present. This means don't leak or sell the guide without my permission or you'll get fined .

-IMPORTANT NOTICE-
I come online almost everyday. If you have a payment ready send me a PM with the code and your e-mail. You will receive the guide immediately upon me confirming the gift card is real. This makes it easier for both of us.

Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Downin'
I have just finished reading this guide, and it took me quite a while. This guide goes into great depth in many referral tactics, and I guarantee that if you follow this guide properly you will gain referrals. There are many unique tactics, and this is the first guide I have read that I will actually try out myself. I am going to follow it from step one!

Highly recommended, great guide, easy to follow, everything explained.
Recommended prices: $10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorkzork69
Guide: 8/10
Recommended Price: 10$
Okay... This right here is a lengthy good guide... It goes into extreme depth about tactics... He has come up with ways of using commonly used applications online and offline and getting mass referrals for it. He even goes step by step for learning how to utilize certain tactics... Unfortunately a good percentage of this forum knows how to do a few of these but even for those people this is a great guide... Most if not all of these tactics take time and hard work to implement but if your willing to get the referrals this guide is PERFECT for you... I give this guide an 8/10 and am wondering why Pudge is only selling it for 6$ you guys are getting a HUGE discount. I strongly recommend this guide for anyone who needs a starting point for getting referrals or just needs a few fresh ideas to keep their point flow alive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo
Pudge gave me this enormous (31 page) guide today. It has an amazing amount of different things that you can do to gain refs. I'm just going to try some of these ideas out now and we'll see how it goes. I bought it for $5 and the $6 price that Pudge is giving you is a real steal for this guide. If I had made it I would be selling it for at least $10 maybe $15, it's just that good! Thanks Pudge for a good transaction!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuclear Pankake
Definitely satisfied. First off, thank you pudge for a great guide. This guide has tons of tactics. When I say tons, I mean 31 pages of tactics. This guide is amazing. This isn’t your usual upload to YouTube and upload torrents guide. This guide has over 20 tactics. I am starting to utilize each tactic, and for each tactic I work on, I get more refs. I would recommend this guide for anybody who refers, except for the pros of course. For anyone from 0-1,000 refs.
Overall: 9/10
Recommended price: $12-15
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightpk
I bought pudge's guide today and he is selling it for $5! It goes in to great depth about alot of tactics he also has a detailed tutorial about using websites to your advantage. There is alot in this guide and is worth much more than $5!

Recommended price - $10
Rating - 9.5/10
Value for money - 10/10
Quote:
Originally Posted by raysion
This is a great guide if u need refs or are just starting. Some tactics here are well known but this guide goes deeper than u need to in the tacics and basically locksdown refs for you. There are lots of tactics in this guide so plenty of refs to go around. The only bad part is this guide takes time and effort. Not only does this guide have tactics for refs on the cpu but rather in your community too. There are tactics here that will get you little refs and tactics that will get u lots of refs.Again, the only bad part is the part where you need to work hard. . This is a guaranteed guide to get up to 1000 refs. It just takes time and effort.

Reccomended price is $7-12 dollars
Rating:9/10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan
k well I just bought it and I have to say it was more than I expected. It goes into great detail and tells you how to do every thing he tells you. Some of the tactics are known but a lot I didn't know. Im going to have to start using these now! Thanks pudge
8/10
recommended price-8-10 bucks
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaank56
This is a great guide! It helps people, mainly begginners in starting out to get refferals. I like how it isnt a tactic, but really it helps guide you through how to get refs. It is very indepth and The price I paid for it was very cheap!. I think it should be 8-10$. Thanks for selling me the guide!

Recommended price:8-10$

Rating:9.5/10
Quote:
Originally Posted by djfrann3
Wow when I first saw this guide i thought it had tactics that people already had but he actually renewed it and made it better.Now more people can understand how you can get referrals with pudges guide. I am new at referring and probably getting better at it too.

Rating:9/10
Suggested price:$10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Callum
Definitely the best guide I have ever seen, I haven't bought many but out of all the free / leaked ones I have seen this is definitely the best one, it has 20 pages of brilliance, has about 20 tactics, the first 3 tactics are worth the $5 itself, most of the tactics are already known but this guide goes so far in depth, it covers literally everything about the tactic he uses, it also teaches a lot of new things I had no idea about before. You will also need a bit of time to learn it and to put it all together.

Rating - 9.8/10
Recommended Price - $10
Average Reccomended Price: $11.20
Average Rating: 9/10

Last edited by pudge1; 08-04-2009 at 10:56 AM.
Old 06-21-2009, 07:11 PM   #2
pudge1

I am selling it for half and even a third of what ALL the reviews say. NO TESTERS NEEDED.

Old 06-21-2009, 07:14 PM   #3
raysion

raysion will become famous soon enoughraysion will become famous soon enough

does ur guide involve blogging?
ssbb code:0216-5348-6117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyros View Post
lol
im not an expert here =*(

Pyros
Old 06-21-2009, 07:15 PM   #4
Vontemixmaster
Banned

Vontemixmaster will become famous soon enoughVontemixmaster will become famous soon enough

That review is legit that was made by me... just to confirm it for you guys.
Old 06-21-2009, 07:16 PM   #5
pudge1

I don't know it has a lot of sections, I don't think it involves blogging though. It isn't based around one tatic it is based around 20 tatics. BTW I added more stuff since they have reviewed it.

Old 06-21-2009, 07:21 PM   #6
Zeebo12

Zeebo12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

So you are telling me that this is going to be another guide saying to go to a specific forum and posting your ref link in the signature.. or how to use youtube, er something... cause all the guides sold people say the reviews are always way to over dramatic and the guides are sh**

Vontemixmaster... is this guide GOOD

Yes or no. Don't say for beginners cause then I know it sucks a**
Old 06-21-2009, 07:23 PM   #7
Vontemixmaster
Banned

Vontemixmaster will become famous soon enoughVontemixmaster will become famous soon enough

This guide is actually half decent... I'd buy it if I wasn't using my new tactic. As I said in my review, half of it is basics of coding... so if you know that stuff...
Old 06-21-2009, 07:25 PM   #8
pudge1

Don't misconstrue what he is saying. Yes it has old tatics but I really show you how to use them correctly, effectively, and in ways people didn't know. I also have tatics that a lot of people don't know and a lot of guides like how to make nice videos and HTML/CSS/JavaScript/PHP in there. Plus I include images so you get a better idea of how it works.

Old 06-21-2009, 07:27 PM   #9
Vontemixmaster
Banned

Yeah I agree pudge... one of your tactics using YA really works... It's something that no one has thought of and its right in front of everyones face too when they search on google... I won't divulge anymore.
Old 06-21-2009, 07:32 PM   #10
pudge1

Remember there will be updates to this... many updates. Along with support with the guide and its tatics + tips if your stuck on anything HTML or PHP anytime I'm online.