ads here
       

Go Back   Rewards1 Forums > Rewards1 > Community Discussion


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2010, 06:43 PM   #11
Evil Cookies
Elite
 
Evil Cookies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: A better gpt site.
Posts: 2,547
Evil Cookies has disabled reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dommzyd View Post
No, because we don't give warnings for that. It's a 2 day ban.
Kay, whatever. I wait Two days then ..

Rewards1 forums does fail now :| .
__________________
Evil Cookies is offline  
Old 03-12-2010, 06:54 PM   #12
Dommzyd
Torpedo Mod, Pump Action
 
Dommzyd's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Jersey.
Posts: 8,276
Dommzyd has a spectacular aura aboutDommzyd has a spectacular aura aboutDommzyd has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Dommzyd
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Cookies View Post
Kay, whatever. I wait Two days then ..

Rewards1 forums does fail now :| .
Yea so much fail because you broke the rules :(
__________________

Dommzyd is offline  
Old 03-12-2010, 07:01 PM   #13
Evil Cookies
Elite
 
Evil Cookies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: A better gpt site.
Posts: 2,547
Evil Cookies has disabled reputation
Default

Epic win <3 . I found a SQLi . :DDD . Lemme get meh account back!
__________________
Evil Cookies is offline  
Old 03-12-2010, 07:09 PM   #14
Falsifying
Senior Member
 
Falsifying's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 2,372
Falsifying will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dommzyd View Post
If the scams were brought to my attention then they would be banned. Am I the only mod on here? Nope... Therefore don't blame me for everyone you think is deserving of a ban not being banned. I have nothing to do with your main account & that's Pyros' thing to deal with. If he's not going to give it back to you then he's not going to.
I'm not unbanning the Fruits account because you broke the rules.

& How exactly do I let people scam?
Corey. Lol.
__________________
Falsifying is offline  
Old 03-12-2010, 07:18 PM   #15
Dommzyd
Torpedo Mod, Pump Action
 
Dommzyd's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Jersey.
Posts: 8,276
Dommzyd has a spectacular aura aboutDommzyd has a spectacular aura aboutDommzyd has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Dommzyd
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falsifying View Post
Corey. Lol.
I let Corey scam? Lol am I his mother or some **** now?
__________________

Dommzyd is offline  
Old 03-12-2010, 08:06 PM   #16
HaydenPee
Elite Flaming Forum Homo
 
HaydenPee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: ****ville, TN
Posts: 2,001
HaydenPee has a spectacular aura aboutHaydenPee has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Skype™ to HaydenPee
Default

am i the only mother ****er that doesnt understand wtf happened? rofl

let me get this straight

pyros gave evil cookies to cookies

cookies used a different account to be on the b/s/t section, or his own original account?

if he used the evil_cookies acct it should have worked since thats an elite

and "cookies" is a senior right? or is he a junior? if hes a junior then your argument isnt valid at all..

and wait? if he was doing youtube services, then that should be in member services right? and he's fruits? jesus christ im slow



and domm will you be my mama? (torpedos hold a lot of milk :))

Last edited by HaydenPee; 03-12-2010 at 08:09 PM.
HaydenPee is offline  
Old 03-12-2010, 08:21 PM   #17
Dommzyd
Torpedo Mod, Pump Action
 
Dommzyd's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Jersey.
Posts: 8,276
Dommzyd has a spectacular aura aboutDommzyd has a spectacular aura aboutDommzyd has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Dommzyd
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpboom View Post
am i the only mother ****er that doesnt understand wtf happened? rofl

let me get this straight

pyros gave evil cookies to cookies

cookies used a different account to be on the b/s/t section, or his own original account?

if he used the evil_cookies acct it should have worked since thats an elite

and "cookies" is a senior right? or is he a junior? if hes a junior then your argument isnt valid at all..

and wait? if he was doing youtube services, then that should be in member services right? and he's fruits? jesus christ im slow



and domm will you be my mama? (torpedos hold a lot of milk :))
Cookies' main account (cookies) was messed up or something, so he asked Pyros to change the pw and blah blah. Pyros thought he meant the Evil Cookies account so he gave him that one instead by accident. but since that's not his account, Cookies just made a new one (Fruits). His new account was a junior, so no access to BST. He posted in member services so I banzor.

And yes.
__________________

Dommzyd is offline  
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 06:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.