ads here
       

Go Back   Rewards1 Forums > General > Entertainment


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2010, 02:17 PM   #11
Stay weiRd
Senior Member
 
Stay weiRd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Behind Pyros.
Posts: 2,565
Stay weiRd will become famous soon enough
Default

...3 times in 3 hours? Your dick will break man
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stay weiRd View Post
You could've made it interesting by showing your ass like Denis. lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Galleio View Post
My ass isn't nearly as sexy.
Stay weiRd is offline  
Old 07-07-2010, 02:58 PM   #12
Lions
Elite
 
Lions's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,461
Lions will become famous soon enoughLions will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stay weiRd View Post
...3 times in 3 hours? Your dick will break man
Technically you can jack off once every 20 minutes. I think the exact number is like 16 or 17 minutes.
__________________
Lions is offline  
Old 07-07-2010, 03:02 PM   #13
SK55
Senior Member
 
SK55's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: In your mom's bed
Posts: 3,225
SK55 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to SK55
Default

^ahaha Nah guys i was joking only once lol.

And really shes photoshopped?
__________________
SK55 is offline  
Old 07-07-2010, 03:03 PM   #14
Asexual
Senior Member
 
Asexual's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,392
Asexual is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SK55 View Post
^ahaha Nah guys i was joking only once lol.

And really shes photoshopped?
Every girl on the internet is photoshopped

even your precious jailbait

nerds who get these pictures first photoshop them so they can jack off harder
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asexual View Post
It takes like 8 seconds to make a multi

I should know, i've made like 5
Asexual is offline  
Old 07-07-2010, 03:12 PM   #15
Stay weiRd
Senior Member
 
Stay weiRd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Behind Pyros.
Posts: 2,565
Stay weiRd will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by psufootball View Post
Technically you can jack off once every 20 minutes. I think the exact number is like 16 or 17 minutes.
dam, only a nympho would do that ever 16-20 minutes.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stay weiRd View Post
You could've made it interesting by showing your ass like Denis. lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Galleio View Post
My ass isn't nearly as sexy.
Stay weiRd is offline  
Old 07-07-2010, 03:32 PM   #16
Asexual
Senior Member
 
Asexual's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,392
Asexual is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stay weiRd View Post
dam, only a nympho would do that ever 16-20 minutes.
Some people probably stay hard after ejaculating

continuous masturbation sessions
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asexual View Post
It takes like 8 seconds to make a multi

I should know, i've made like 5
Asexual is offline  
Old 07-07-2010, 03:35 PM   #17
Stay weiRd
Senior Member
 
Stay weiRd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Behind Pyros.
Posts: 2,565
Stay weiRd will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asexual View Post
Some people probably stay hard after ejaculating

continuous masturbation sessions
so they would jack on off all day? Imagine that, some dude just jacking on and on and on all day...a little disturbing and funny at the same time.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stay weiRd View Post
You could've made it interesting by showing your ass like Denis. lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Galleio View Post
My ass isn't nearly as sexy.
Stay weiRd is offline  
Old 07-07-2010, 03:50 PM   #18
D3
Elite
 
D3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: vai-te foder
Posts: 6,174
D3 has a spectacular aura aboutD3 has a spectacular aura aboutD3 has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stay weiRd View Post
so they would jack on off all day? Imagine that, some dude just jacking on and on and on all day...a little disturbing and funny at the same time.
cum fountain


/thread
__________________
What a shîtty place
D3 is offline  
Old 07-07-2010, 03:52 PM   #19
Stay weiRd
Senior Member
 
Stay weiRd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Behind Pyros.
Posts: 2,565
Stay weiRd will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by D3 View Post
cum fountain


/thread
gross. Sounds like a 70's porno.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stay weiRd View Post
You could've made it interesting by showing your ass like Denis. lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Galleio View Post
My ass isn't nearly as sexy.
Stay weiRd is offline  
Old 07-07-2010, 08:05 PM   #20
SK55
Senior Member
 
SK55's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: In your mom's bed
Posts: 3,225
SK55 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to SK55
Default

lmfao you know those chocolate fountains at fancy parties where you dip the strawberry underneath it..ehh that would be so gross if it were white
__________________
SK55 is offline  
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 04:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.