ads here

Go Back   Rewards1 Forums > Rewards1 > Member Services

Old 01-10-2011, 06:41 AM   #81
R1-Raper

R1-Raper is on a distinguished road

Jkernan, you misunderstood. What I am saying is that if you aren't good at effectively advertising, coming up with fresh niches, new ideas to get your page seen, you won't make any money even if you buy the guide. Blockis, is not a noob when it comes to advertising, thus his 2 sales. However, most users on here don't have thousands of referrals and will buy this guide thinking it will help them even though they do not know how to advertise. Therefore they won't make any money out of it. Do you see what I'm saying?
Old 01-10-2011, 02:28 PM   #82
Blockis
Elite Block

Blockis has a spectacular aura aboutBlockis has a spectacular aura about

Well, everyone starts somewhere, right? If I remember, it was you, Chris, that got me going. Then I just came up with my own ideas. Why can't other people have the same experience that I had, with Cale?

I do agree with you though, the chances of it working out are slimmer for novices, but hey, it's only $7, how could it hurt.

Blockis

Old 01-10-2011, 10:30 PM   #83
Freezeice04

Freezeice04 is on a distinguished road

Most guides seem very crap but this one particularly interests me. Does it involve selling products? Cause I have a very competitive niche and product I would like to begin selling but I havn't gotten to it in a very long time.
Old 01-14-2011, 11:24 AM   #84
Calecarz
Elite

Calecarz will become famous soon enoughCalecarz will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Calecarz Send a message via MSN to Calecarz Send a message via Skype™ to Calecarz

Nice to see that blockis is making money.

It may start out slow, like it has, but the object is just to keep multiplying and your profits like soar.

The investment you need is less than $5 a month. When you're making $3,000 a month is seems like a drop in the bucket.

Also yes, it does involve selling stuff. If you want to get anywhere in the world and have any sort of money in your pocket, you have to sell people stuff.
Old 01-14-2011, 11:37 AM   #85
R1-Raper

But you have to know how to advertise, if you don't. You won't get ****.
Old 01-14-2011, 11:38 AM   #86
D3
Elite

D3 has a spectacular aura aboutD3 has a spectacular aura aboutD3 has a spectacular aura about

uhh, i think you should get a review from a total novice, like me (not implying that you should give me a copy) but blockis is already a high roller, which i think that, though he has experience with these things I bet, and I'd like to see what happens when a novice uses it. If you had a review of it by a newb who bought it and the thing worked, it would build more confidence in me to buy the guide I guess lol

I would buy it but since ou say it involves selling stuff, I dont think i am going to get it for now. but if I do, do you accept r1 points?
Old 01-14-2011, 11:45 AM   #87
Calecarz
Elite

Calecarz will become famous soon enoughCalecarz will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Calecarz Send a message via MSN to Calecarz Send a message via Skype™ to Calecarz

I agree. I posted this with such a low price in hopes that some novices can try it. But, they don't seem to understand the opportunity that they have here.

Also why are you against selling things? Look at any of the largest companies on earth. Walmart, HP, Exxon-Mobil, Nissan, GE. They all sell people stuff, that is why they are the most successful. They don't mess around, they know what works and what doesn't. You aren't going to be able to pull a 5 figure income without selling stuff to people.
Old 01-14-2011, 11:55 AM   #88
R1-Raper

No one here is against selling things. It's the fact that most people here haven't had great success with referrals/sharecash etc.. This implies that they do not know SEO, or how to successfully sell a product. Your guide leaves the part out of HOW to advertise your "product" according to Blockis and this is where most people won't earn **** becuase of this if they buy it.
Old 01-14-2011, 11:57 AM   #89
FireStorm

FireStorm is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to FireStorm

Does it involve selling stuff? Like on clickbank etc.?

Click the image above to go to my forum!
Old 01-14-2011, 11:58 AM   #90
Mindraider

Mindraider is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mindraider

I agree that E books usually have a lot of useful information but isnt that information usually on the web for free anyways if you look hard enough?
Offer Earnings 84.69
Lifetime Cash Earned 10.97