ads here
       

Go Back   Rewards1 Forums > Community Support > Q&A


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2010, 02:14 PM   #1
UnPro
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 11
UnPro is on a distinguished road
Default About giving information out

I'm new to this whole system. If I do an offer and it asked me for my house address and claimed they'd give me, say, a PS3 or something along those lines. Would they actually send me anything at all, or does the personal information even get used at all. I don't wanna get bombarded by spam/get my identity stolen or anything.
UnPro is offline  
Old 11-08-2010, 02:46 PM   #2
hideyyo
Elite
 
hideyyo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,347
hideyyo will become famous soon enoughhideyyo will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to hideyyo Send a message via Yahoo to hideyyo
Default

Anything that our sponsors send you is our sponsor's choice and is completely independent from Rewards1. In other words, if they send you that PS3, so be it. We can't tell you whether or not they really send out PS3s.
__________________


hideyyo is offline  
Old 11-08-2010, 02:47 PM   #3
that1blondekid
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 26
that1blondekid is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnPro View Post
I'm new to this whole system. If I do an offer and it asked me for my house address and claimed they'd give me, say, a PS3 or something along those lines. Would they actually send me anything at all, or does the personal information even get used at all. I don't wanna get bombarded by spam/get my identity stolen or anything.
I doubt they'll send you anything but spam. They can't afford to send you a PS3, and if they did, people would blog all about how to get a free PS3 in 10 minutes, not how to earn 25 cents per survey on Rewards1. I've never entered my real address and never will.
that1blondekid is offline  
Old 11-08-2010, 03:07 PM   #4
UnPro
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 11
UnPro is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by that1blondekid View Post
I doubt they'll send you anything but spam. They can't afford to send you a PS3, and if they did, people would blog all about how to get a free PS3 in 10 minutes, not how to earn 25 cents per survey on Rewards1. I've never entered my real address and never will.
So basically you just made up an address? What about the phone number and other information?
UnPro is offline  
Old 11-08-2010, 05:35 PM   #5
that1blondekid
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 26
that1blondekid is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnPro View Post
So basically you just made up an address? What about the phone number and other information?
Use an old address(Or any neighbor that you don't like very much) and an old phone number(Or an ex girlfriend's.)
that1blondekid is offline  
Old 11-08-2010, 08:21 PM   #6
tubby1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Click on my sig to learn how to get tons of referrals!
Posts: 448
tubby1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

If you use your real info, they will steal your identity and you will become Jason Bourne.
tubby1 is offline  
Old 11-08-2010, 09:28 PM   #7
Pyros
From the Ashes (R1 Staff)
 
Pyros's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 17,676
Pyros is a glorious beacon of lightPyros is a glorious beacon of lightPyros is a glorious beacon of lightPyros is a glorious beacon of lightPyros is a glorious beacon of lightPyros is a glorious beacon of light
Default

use "real info"
that is waht we ask our users to do lol.
as to how you acquire this real info lol... thats your job ;D

Pyros
__________________
ProperMisconduct.com
For the lulz.
Pyros is offline  
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 08:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.