ads here
       

Go Back   Rewards1 Forums > General > Buy 'n Sell 'n Trade


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2010, 06:34 PM   #51
Vontemixmaster
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 6,725
Vontemixmaster will become famous soon enoughVontemixmaster will become famous soon enough
Default

What the **** are you talking about? I had a 25$ guide that Blockis uses , he has made a total of 500$ profit. I don't wanna hear about some newb guide of yours that probably sucks dick. And btw, my "one" tactic is has proved much better than any guide on here so stfu
Vontemixmaster is offline  
Old 01-03-2010, 06:39 PM   #52
Eric Sherman
Elite
 
Eric Sherman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 7,384
Eric Sherman has a spectacular aura aboutEric Sherman has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vontemixmaster View Post
It wasn't through PAypal Sherman... and that's not true whatsoever, May I bring up my 25$ guide. Thanks :)
Lol you sure can bring it up because all I've heard about it is "it's ****". Then there is basically every other guide of yours that I've also seen, ****.
__________________

Lifetime Earnings: 510.72 972.92 1,597.06 2,876
Referrals: 2,646 4,668 7,691 10,400
Date: 5/31 6/30 7/31 8/31

My AIM SN: TehLegitest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dommzyd View Post
If you want to advertise and discuss other GPTs, take yourself over to IMM. This isn't the place for it.
Eric Sherman is offline  
Old 01-03-2010, 06:40 PM   #53
Vontemixmaster
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 6,725
Vontemixmaster will become famous soon enoughVontemixmaster will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Sherman View Post
Lol you sure can bring it up because all I've heard about it is "it's ****". Then there is basically every other guide of yours that I've also seen, ****.
Didn't your guide become less effective after everyone knew about it? The only reason why my gude doesn't work anymore is because it has to adapt to the changing rules of the site. Just because people are too lazy to figure out how to get around them when they got the guide for free in the first place from leakers, doesn't mean it sucks. Learn about what you're blabbering on about.
Ask Blockis how much money he has made from it... Then come back...
Vontemixmaster is offline  
Old 01-03-2010, 07:10 PM   #54
Vontemixmaster
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 6,725
Vontemixmaster will become famous soon enoughVontemixmaster will become famous soon enough
Default

Thanks
Vontemixmaster is offline  
Old 01-03-2010, 08:04 PM   #55
Eric Sherman
Elite
 
Eric Sherman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 7,384
Eric Sherman has a spectacular aura aboutEric Sherman has a spectacular aura about
Default

He makes money from his websites... No, mine is still as effective as ever.
__________________

Lifetime Earnings: 510.72 972.92 1,597.06 2,876
Referrals: 2,646 4,668 7,691 10,400
Date: 5/31 6/30 7/31 8/31

My AIM SN: TehLegitest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dommzyd View Post
If you want to advertise and discuss other GPTs, take yourself over to IMM. This isn't the place for it.
Eric Sherman is offline  
Old 01-03-2010, 09:34 PM   #56
Salamander
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 954
Salamander is on a distinguished road
Default

That's it you faggot here we go guys... PM me with your email ill send you vontes shifty ass guide. Also vonte you retard it made several people a couple hundred on sc.. I've sold this guide to many people who have made more money by setting and forgetting you fag. On top of that everything you write is****. If anyone wants vontes guide again, PM me.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by knivez View Post
Yeah, today isn't my lucky day, but I just got to live with it and suck it up like a man and keep moving forward. I'm not going to be flaming about it for the rest of my life, then it would be pointless because your just wasting time of your whole life doing nothing and thinking about why didn't I do this or why didn't I do that. Its how life is, it's unfair.
Salamander is offline  
Old 01-03-2010, 09:57 PM   #57
skaterboi16
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 769
skaterboi16 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to skaterboi16
Default

PM'd Salamander
__________________
http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/8...skaterbqt2.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyros View Post
1) Cup of hot chocolate? ( on a cold day ) Warms you right up doesn't it? I kinda wanted to share what you to do me every time I see you.

2) Most of the time I just gloss over the art, but you're one fine piece of work that I can't help but stare.

3) Hey, you might not know me but I admin the Rewards1 forums

Pyros
skaterboi16 is offline  
Old 01-04-2010, 03:23 PM   #58
MattJK
Senior Member
 
MattJK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Anywhere.
Posts: 618
MattJK is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vontemixmaster View Post
I had a 25$ guide that Blockis uses , he has made a total of 500$ profit.
Last time I checked and looked around Blockis adds on to your tactic. I'm not saying anymore because I don't know if it's known or not.
__________________
Free Microsoft Points Codes
MattJK is offline  
Old 01-04-2010, 03:25 PM   #59
Vontemixmaster
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 6,725
Vontemixmaster will become famous soon enoughVontemixmaster will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salamander View Post
That's it you faggot here we go guys... PM me with your email ill send you vontes shifty ass guide. Also vonte you retard it made several people a couple hundred on sc.. I've sold this guide to many people who have made more money by setting and forgetting you fag. On top of that everything you write is****. If anyone wants vontes guide again, PM me.
lmfao... still, show me proof that Blockis isnt making a **** load of money off of my "****ty ass guide"
Eric, you're guide doesnt work anymore, they dont allow changing details anymore...
Vontemixmaster is offline  
Old 01-04-2010, 03:25 PM   #60
Vontemixmaster
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 6,725
Vontemixmaster will become famous soon enoughVontemixmaster will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Sherman View Post
He makes money from his websites... No, mine is still as effective as ever.
You're a ****tard if you believe it's just websites...
Vontemixmaster is offline  
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 05:15 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.