ads here

Go Back   Rewards1 Forums > General > Buy 'n Sell 'n Trade

Old 01-03-2010, 06:34 PM   #51
Vontemixmaster
Banned

Vontemixmaster will become famous soon enoughVontemixmaster will become famous soon enough

What the **** are you talking about? I had a 25$ guide that Blockis uses , he has made a total of 500$ profit. I don't wanna hear about some newb guide of yours that probably sucks dick. And btw, my "one" tactic is has proved much better than any guide on here so stfu
Old 01-03-2010, 06:39 PM   #52
Eric Sherman
Elite

Eric Sherman has a spectacular aura aboutEric Sherman has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vontemixmaster View Post
It wasn't through PAypal Sherman... and that's not true whatsoever, May I bring up my 25$ guide. Thanks :)
Lol you sure can bring it up because all I've heard about it is "it's ****". Then there is basically every other guide of yours that I've also seen, ****.

Lifetime Earnings: 510.72 972.92 1,597.06 2,876
Referrals: 2,646 4,668 7,691 10,400
Date: 5/31 6/30 7/31 8/31

My AIM SN: TehLegitest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dommzyd View Post
If you want to advertise and discuss other GPTs, take yourself over to IMM. This isn't the place for it.
Old 01-03-2010, 06:40 PM   #53
Vontemixmaster
Banned

Vontemixmaster will become famous soon enoughVontemixmaster will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Sherman View Post
Lol you sure can bring it up because all I've heard about it is "it's ****". Then there is basically every other guide of yours that I've also seen, ****.
Didn't your guide become less effective after everyone knew about it? The only reason why my gude doesn't work anymore is because it has to adapt to the changing rules of the site. Just because people are too lazy to figure out how to get around them when they got the guide for free in the first place from leakers, doesn't mean it sucks. Learn about what you're blabbering on about.
Ask Blockis how much money he has made from it... Then come back...
Old 01-03-2010, 07:10 PM   #54
Vontemixmaster
Banned

Thanks
Old 01-03-2010, 08:04 PM   #55
Eric Sherman
Elite

Eric Sherman has a spectacular aura aboutEric Sherman has a spectacular aura about

He makes money from his websites... No, mine is still as effective as ever.

Lifetime Earnings: 510.72 972.92 1,597.06 2,876
Referrals: 2,646 4,668 7,691 10,400
Date: 5/31 6/30 7/31 8/31

My AIM SN: TehLegitest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dommzyd View Post
If you want to advertise and discuss other GPTs, take yourself over to IMM. This isn't the place for it.
Old 01-03-2010, 09:34 PM   #56
Salamander

Salamander is on a distinguished road

That's it you faggot here we go guys... PM me with your email ill send you vontes shifty ass guide. Also vonte you retard it made several people a couple hundred on sc.. I've sold this guide to many people who have made more money by setting and forgetting you fag. On top of that everything you write is****. If anyone wants vontes guide again, PM me.
Yeah, today isn't my lucky day, but I just got to live with it and suck it up like a man and keep moving forward. I'm not going to be flaming about it for the rest of my life, then it would be pointless because your just wasting time of your whole life doing nothing and thinking about why didn't I do this or why didn't I do that. Its how life is, it's unfair.
Old 01-03-2010, 09:57 PM   #57
skaterboi16

skaterboi16 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to skaterboi16

PM'd Salamander
1) Cup of hot chocolate? ( on a cold day ) Warms you right up doesn't it? I kinda wanted to share what you to do me every time I see you.

2) Most of the time I just gloss over the art, but you're one fine piece of work that I can't help but stare.

3) Hey, you might not know me but I admin the Rewards1 forums

Pyros
Old 01-04-2010, 03:23 PM   #58
MattJK

MattJK is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vontemixmaster View Post
I had a 25$ guide that Blockis uses , he has made a total of 500$ profit.
Last time I checked and looked around Blockis adds on to your tactic. I'm not saying anymore because I don't know if it's known or not.
Old 01-04-2010, 03:25 PM   #59
Vontemixmaster
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salamander View Post
That's it you faggot here we go guys... PM me with your email ill send you vontes shifty ass guide. Also vonte you retard it made several people a couple hundred on sc.. I've sold this guide to many people who have made more money by setting and forgetting you fag. On top of that everything you write is****. If anyone wants vontes guide again, PM me.
lmfao... still, show me proof that Blockis isnt making a **** load of money off of my "****ty ass guide"
Eric, you're guide doesnt work anymore, they dont allow changing details anymore...
Old 01-04-2010, 03:25 PM   #60
Vontemixmaster
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Sherman View Post
He makes money from his websites... No, mine is still as effective as ever.
You're a ****tard if you believe it's just websites...