ads here
       

Go Back   Rewards1 Forums > General > Introduce Yourself


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2011, 06:44 AM   #1
Georgiina_tee
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: London
Posts: 12
Georgiina_tee is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Georgiina_tee
Default Tad bit confused :/

Hi guys
Im Georgina and i havn't just started with this rewards thing ive had it for a while but never signed up for the forum..

My point i wanted to say is how comes the Buy Sell and Trade thingy is on private? I want to buy an ebay account and i can't post a thread.

(Message me if your up for it btw)
__________________
This message was made to be ignored, so stop reading it.
Georgiina_tee is offline  
Old 06-03-2011, 10:31 AM   #2
HardcoreSSG
Junior Member
 
HardcoreSSG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: New Philadelphia, Ohio
Posts: 40
HardcoreSSG is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgiina_tee View Post
Hi guys
Im Georgina and i havn't just started with this rewards thing ive had it for a while but never signed up for the forum..

My point i wanted to say is how comes the Buy Sell and Trade thingy is on private? I want to buy an ebay account and i can't post a thread.

(Message me if your up for it btw)
If I'm not mistaken...the buy sell and trade board unlocks when you aren't a junior member any more.

Welcome to the forums :D
HardcoreSSG is offline  
Old 06-03-2011, 01:29 PM   #3
wilmomannn
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: US
Posts: 641
wilmomannn will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgiina_tee View Post
Hi guys
Im Georgina and i havn't just started with this rewards thing ive had it for a while but never signed up for the forum..

My point i wanted to say is how comes the Buy Sell and Trade thingy is on private? I want to buy an ebay account and i can't post a thread.

(Message me if your up for it btw)
to be a senior member you need 150 posts and 10 reputation and if you spam you will lose reputation but if your helpful while posting you will gain repuation
__________________
If you want a guide on a offer PM me.
(17:25) Jairtheshadow: lol im way to ugly xD
wilmomannn is offline  
Old 06-03-2011, 06:20 PM   #4
hideyyo
Elite
 
hideyyo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,347
hideyyo will become famous soon enoughhideyyo will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to hideyyo Send a message via Yahoo to hideyyo
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilmomannn View Post
to be a senior member you need 150 posts and 10 reputation and if you spam you will lose reputation but if your helpful while posting you will gain repuation
The person also needs to be on the forum for a month or more.
__________________


hideyyo is offline  
Old 06-05-2011, 07:02 AM   #5
Georgiina_tee
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: London
Posts: 12
Georgiina_tee is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Georgiina_tee
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hideyyo View Post
The person also needs to be on the forum for a month or more.
Thank you all
__________________
This message was made to be ignored, so stop reading it.
Georgiina_tee is offline  
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 06:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.