ads here

Go Back   Rewards1 Forums > General > General Discussion

Old 06-01-2011, 05:19 PM   #1
ryuk1214

ryuk1214 will become famous soon enough
Default Your Philosophy

Hey, Im kinda curious as to what yall guys believe in based on life, moral, and death. I have a pretty definite point on where I stand (new for me) but wanna know your beliefs on life and death.

Old 06-01-2011, 05:22 PM   #2
Falsifying

Falsifying will become famous soon enough

I believe when we die, we die, we are no longer, our brain is what makes our entity and entire perception on life, and once deceased, no longer functions. I also believe that we (as in humans) have evolved from monkeys and are essentially monkeys with bigger brains, allowing us to feel emotions towards death and whatnot, leading people to need a reason to live and a hope to go somewhere after death. This probably doesn't make sense but in my head it's perfectly cear.
Old 06-01-2011, 05:42 PM   #3
pudge1

pudge1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falsifying View Post
I believe when we die, we die, we are no longer, our brain is what makes our entity and entire perception on life, and once deceased, no longer functions. I also believe that we (as in humans) have evolved from monkeys and are essentially monkeys with bigger brains, allowing us to feel emotions towards death and whatnot, leading people to need a reason to live and a hope to go somewhere after death. This probably doesn't make sense but in my head it's perfectly cear.
I believe in evolution but you seem to be pretty confused on what evolution actually is, why don't you go back and re-read your Biology book.

I believe that the earth has some creator, the creator created the earth and from earth developed life. Life developed into all the humans and animals/other organisms there are today. I believe when you die you go somewhere else other than earth.

I believe that what happens behind this can once be behind this can be discovered with science but we don't exactly know how to do it yet, there are more than just electrons, protons and neutrons in an atom yet many people don't know that and these extra particles could have some kind of interaction with the earth that we cannot even yet comprehend.

There could also be many things today that we are very wrong with. Look back in science and see how much we were wrong with just a few decades ago, think what we might find out we were wrong about in a few more decades?

That's just my views on things. I believe in Biology/Science and many other controversial topics that many creationists don't believe in because they so ignorantly believe anything that was printed in a book and whatever was shoved down their throat since age 4. I constantly question myself on what I believe as far as "religion" and how the earth/life came to be.