ads here

Go Back   Rewards1 Forums > Community Support > Q&A

Old 12-05-2009, 10:59 PM   #1
Jeffrey

Jeffrey is on a distinguished road
Question Questions about this site.

OK, will I be able to file a custom item request for this item on Amazon for 17.99 points?
http://www.amazon.com/Fisher-Price-E.../dp/B001W1WH3O
What free offers would you recommend to do to recieve the 17.99 points quickly? I also notice it seems like this website just has a bunch of kids on it, is this a serious website? Will I actually get my item? I have been using Cashcrate for 1 month and so far it has paid me 24 dollars and already earned 13.80 cents in 5 days. I wanted to get that Elmo Tickle Hands far my 4-year old daughter for Christmas, and decided joining this site and ordering that item would be the best way to see if this actually works. Because I will be honest, this site seems unprofessional, scammy, and full of complaints. Has anyone actually recieved an item from here? Also I live in an Apartment, how will my Elmo Tickle Hands be delivered?
Old 12-05-2009, 11:03 PM   #2
Havoc
Elite

Havoc is a jewel in the roughHavoc is a jewel in the roughHavoc is a jewel in the rough

yeah this site isn't quite as professional as it looks, it has slow prize processing, but thousands of people have received prizes, may i suggest a different site to use? it has over 400 crediting offers and it pays out in amazon and paypal :)
Old 12-05-2009, 11:06 PM   #3
Jeffrey

Jeffrey is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havoc View Post
yeah this site isn't quite as professional as it looks, it has slow prize processing, but thousands of people have received prizes, may i suggest a different site to use? it has over 400 crediting offers and it pays out in amazon and paypal :)
Sure, suggest it.
Old 12-05-2009, 11:08 PM   #4
Havoc
Elite

Havoc is a jewel in the roughHavoc is a jewel in the roughHavoc is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey View Post
Sure, suggest it.
cant discuss it in posts, pm inbound!