ads here
       

Go Back   Rewards1 Forums > General > General Discussion


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2010, 07:33 AM   #21
joeyjumanji
Elite
 
joeyjumanji's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: in your grandmothers poophole.
Posts: 3,071
joeyjumanji will become famous soon enoughjoeyjumanji will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentKilla167 View Post
Can I say LIBERALS ?
shut the fuck up faggot
until a few days ago you didn't even truly understand what the word meant.
__________________
BITCHES BE TRIPPIN.
joeyjumanji is offline  
Old 04-17-2010, 07:36 AM   #22
Ayotte
Elite Stoner
 
Ayotte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 3,657
Ayotte will become famous soon enoughAyotte will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Ayotte
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyjumanji View Post
shut the fuck up faggot
until a few days ago you didn't even truly understand what the word meant.
its been a couples days since ive heard you say that.. i missed it <3
Ayotte is offline  
Old 04-17-2010, 07:38 AM   #23
joeyjumanji
Elite
 
joeyjumanji's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: in your grandmothers poophole.
Posts: 3,071
joeyjumanji will become famous soon enoughjoeyjumanji will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayotte . View Post
its been a couples days since ive heard you say that.. i missed it <3
lol
due to request that faggot has been put on my list
he has already gotten to me


as for the joke
yeah I laughed
it was entertaining, and of course racist
that just made it more funny
people need to lighten up
I get made fun of on this shit everyday and do you see me bitching about it?
lol
202 I love you bro
<3
__________________
BITCHES BE TRIPPIN.
joeyjumanji is offline  
Old 04-17-2010, 07:58 AM   #24
Ayotte
Elite Stoner
 
Ayotte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 3,657
Ayotte will become famous soon enoughAyotte will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Ayotte
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyjumanji View Post
lol
due to request that faggot has been put on my list
he has already gotten to me


as for the joke
yeah I laughed
it was entertaining, and of course racist
that just made it more funny
people need to lighten up
I get made fun of on this shit everyday and do you see me bitching about it?
lol
202 I love you bro
<3
i know really. open up.. i mean yea if i called you a nigger everytime i talked/saw you.. then you could complain... but a couple jokes here and there shouldnt really matter.

everytime i find a good black joke i tell my black friend.. he laughs, i laugh.. and no one takes it seriously... you should do the same.
Ayotte is offline  
Old 04-17-2010, 08:01 AM   #25
joeyjumanji
Elite
 
joeyjumanji's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: in your grandmothers poophole.
Posts: 3,071
joeyjumanji will become famous soon enoughjoeyjumanji will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayotte . View Post
i know really. open up.. i mean yea if i called you a nigger everytime i talked/saw you.. then you could complain... but a couple jokes here and there shouldnt really matter.

everytime i find a good black joke i tell my black friend.. he laughs, i laugh.. and no one takes it seriously... you should do the same.
lololololol
nice quote in your sig
<3

well I am off to go fap, silentkillafaggot hear me out
you are now my official bitch
congratulations
:)
__________________
BITCHES BE TRIPPIN.
joeyjumanji is offline  
Old 04-17-2010, 08:22 AM   #26
Ayotte
Elite Stoner
 
Ayotte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 3,657
Ayotte will become famous soon enoughAyotte will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Ayotte
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyjumanji View Post
lololololol
nice quote in your sig
<3

well I am off to go fap, silentkillafaggot hear me out
you are now my official bitch
congratulations
:)
why thank you haha have fun. and silentkilla is whipped.
Ayotte is offline  
Old 04-18-2010, 05:27 AM   #27
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,195
 will become famous soon enough
Default

I normally am pretty loose when it comes to race jokes, but I was just *****in I guess.
 is offline  
Old 04-18-2010, 08:40 AM   #28
Lions
Elite
 
Lions's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,461
Lions will become famous soon enoughLions will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentKilla167 View Post
Can I say LIBERALS ?
Comeon dude I'm no fan of liberals either but this has nothing to do with them. You can't blame everything you dislike on them, there are some rather intelligent liberals out there that just look at the world a little differently. There aren't many of them but as long as they can make a good argument I don't mind talking to them. Plus I don't see how any of this thread relates to politics at all.
__________________
Lions is offline  
Old 04-18-2010, 08:02 PM   #29
SK55
Senior Member
 
SK55's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: In your mom's bed
Posts: 3,225
SK55 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to SK55
Default

I know, i'm just saying.

And wait, aren't mexicans supposed to by cheap b!tch?
__________________
SK55 is offline  
Old 04-18-2010, 08:35 PM   #30
joeyjumanji
Elite
 
joeyjumanji's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: in your grandmothers poophole.
Posts: 3,071
joeyjumanji will become famous soon enoughjoeyjumanji will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentKilla167 View Post
I know, i'm just saying.

And wait, aren't mexicans supposed to by cheap b!tch?
I would respond, but your grammar makes it too hard.
:/
__________________
BITCHES BE TRIPPIN.
joeyjumanji is offline  
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 07:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.