ads here

Go Back   Rewards1 Forums > General > Buy 'n Sell 'n Trade

Old 08-01-2008, 04:32 PM   #1
RefBoost
Elite

RefBoost will become famous soon enoughRefBoost will become famous soon enough
Default ~~referrals4you!~~

Hello everyone,

I have been seeing all of the leeked guides lately, and quite honestly, I am stunned. Someone finally did it, it just took a little time. And for this reason I am only selling to trusted people or people I can trust, everyone else, I`m sorry but this is for security purposes.

WHO I AM:
I am jpsike44, a senior member on the Rewards 1 Forums. I have been here since May and very active on these forums. As I was looking at these leeked referral guides, I was still disappointed at the content of the referral guides. I expect more, I expect the best. I just sat there shaking my head, not only because they were leeked, because of what people were getting. I'm not talking about everyone's guide, don't bash me now :)

WHAT I AM SELLING:

The Ultimate TraInn Guide:
Includes everything from sites, sign up, completing offers, cancelling offers, filling out W9 forms, getting good referrals etc..
A MASSIVE 13 page guide written in 9 font!

This baby has it all! This is the first only of it`s kind and was solely created by jspike44, an expert of TraInn, alredy recieving a PS3 and $480. I just ordered a 32GB iPod Touch also. I have a total of 72 TraInn referrals, and I keep going up!

I see people in their signature: ``I will pay $10 for you to sign up and complete an offer``

buying this guide you would have only gotten 2 referrals.

THE PRICE:
$10 Amazon (CANADIAN) ONLY NO EXCEPTIONS!

This guide is for the TraInn Noob and the people who have to pay for referrals or don`t know how to cancel offers. That pretty much includes everbody.

I list all the TraInn sites, prizes, without referral links.

If you haven`t heard of TraInn before, Google it right now and sign up to a site, then buy this guide. IT WILL HELP YOU TONS!

Tips, tricks and how to prevent you from losing $600! -From personal experience :( -

The Ultimate Guide for you getting your Freebie!

Think about this, you are sitting here on the Rewards 1 Forums, some of you have made it, some of you begging. Even with all of the leaked referral guides, you have no clue. Let`s even say you made $200 off of Rewards 1 in a couple months (a great accomplishment for some, a dream for others). Now let`s say you can make over $2 000 in 2 months! This is not a dream anymore folks, this is reality. It will all happen with this guide and TraInn. If you have any questions at all, I will walk you through the steps, if you bought the guide. I ordered a 80GB PS3, Rockband Bundle, and GTA IV off of ONE site! Ridiculous! Easy! Rockband BUNDLE counted as ONE game!

I will distribute the guide when I have 10 customers or so. If the demand is low/high for a guide like this, I will adjust the number of spots accordingly.

I will soon be selling a referral guide for Rewards 1, if eveeryone is happy with the in depth information and content of this guide. No reviews.

SPOTS:

HOW TO ORDER A CANADIAN AMAZON GIFT CARD:
URL: http://www.amazon.ca/gp/gc/splash.ht...8&viewID=fnfGC
NAME: AMAZON $10 GIFT CARD
TOTAL COST: 10.0
CURRENCY: Whatever country you are from
MESSAGE: The gift card is not for me, it is for someone else.

THANK-YOU FOR THE THREAD SWITCH MUGGSY????

Last edited by RefBoost; 08-04-2008 at 08:03 AM.
Old 08-01-2008, 04:59 PM   #2
Jake
Elite

Jake has a spectacular aura aboutJake has a spectacular aura about

Lol didnt you just get those refs on this forum?

Old 08-01-2008, 05:12 PM   #3
RefBoost
Elite

haha, no way. I gt 20 referrals from this forum for freepay. Just for that I had to give away $20 and give out fake credit card info, no Jake, this will help! Trust me!
Old 08-01-2008, 05:26 PM   #4
HeLiX

HeLiX is on a distinguished road

Yeahhh...15$ canadian amazon?I got 52 for a crappy old ref guide...
Old 08-01-2008, 06:14 PM   #5
RefBoost
Elite

Yeah, ok. yes, $15 amazon. this is no joke, if someone gave this to me before i startedI would've gotten my PS3 in a month! way better than Rewards 1.
Old 08-02-2008, 11:14 AM   #6
FaRdDiN
Elite

FaRdDiN has a spectacular aura aboutFaRdDiN has a spectacular aura about

can you sign up to train if your from the uk
cause if can i might buy the guide
Old 08-04-2008, 08:05 AM   #7
RefBoost
Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by farddin View Post
can you sign up to train if your from the uk
cause if can i might buy the guide
i am not form the UK, im Canadian that`s why I tell you how to order a Canadian Amazon Gift Card. I REDUCED the price to $10! This is for a limited time only and when you buy the guide you get it once you paid! no waiting on other people, pay and receive!!!
Old 08-05-2008, 12:13 PM   #8
i need help

i need help is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspike44 View Post
haha, no way. I gt 20 referrals from this forum for freepay. Just for that I had to give away $20 and give out fake credit card info, no Jake, this will help! Trust me!
how many green checks do you have for freepay i cant get any green only 7 yellow would you trade refferals with me please