ads here
       

Go Back   Rewards1 Forums > General > Introduce Yourself


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2010, 08:48 AM   #21
hideyyo
Elite
 
hideyyo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,347
hideyyo will become famous soon enoughhideyyo will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to hideyyo Send a message via Yahoo to hideyyo
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeL View Post
"Hi my name is hideyyo and i have no idea who hp is. Let me continue to make a stupid ass comment once again."

HP is quite a bit older than you and one of the more "Mature" people here.
No, I know who HP is.

He's an immature fag like you.
__________________


hideyyo is offline  
Old 06-29-2010, 08:53 AM   #22
posthlewait3
Junior Member
 
posthlewait3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Florida
Posts: 8
posthlewait3 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IV BlackOut VI View Post
When you say it it reminds me of "Hey dun Pee"
dun as in don't (slang)
That made my day lol.Nice name
it made me laugh too lol
__________________
+ =
posthlewait3 is offline  
Old 06-29-2010, 09:18 AM   #23
HaydenPee
Elite Flaming Forum Homo
 
HaydenPee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: ****ville, TN
Posts: 2,001
HaydenPee has a spectacular aura aboutHaydenPee has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Skype™ to HaydenPee
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hideyyo View Post
No, I know who HP is.

He's an immature fag like you.
Wtf have I ever done to you, cuntcicle?

And btw, I had plenty of "tits" as you so crudely put it, before you even knew what to do with your tictac you useless ****.

I haven't done **** to you, so dont ****ing come up here and try to be a badass on my thread

Btw, Pyros and I made the name up together- idiot.

What's your name supposed to mean? You hideyyo pussy behind a strap on?
HaydenPee is offline  
Old 06-29-2010, 09:45 AM   #24
hideyyo
Elite
 
hideyyo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,347
hideyyo will become famous soon enoughhideyyo will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to hideyyo Send a message via Yahoo to hideyyo
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaydenPee View Post
Wtf have I ever done to you, cuntcicle?

And btw, I had plenty of "tits" as you so crudely put it, before you even knew what to do with your tictac you useless ****.

I haven't done **** to you, so dont ****ing come up here and try to be a badass on my thread

Btw, Pyros and I made the name up together- idiot.

What's your name supposed to mean? You hideyyo pussy behind a strap on?
What the ****? I made this username when I was 5. Don't blame me for what I was thinking of when I was 5.

Now, when one person makes an opinion, you don't have to get defensive.

Goddamn, it's just the internet.
__________________


hideyyo is offline  
Old 06-29-2010, 09:58 AM   #25
HaydenPee
Elite Flaming Forum Homo
 
HaydenPee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: ****ville, TN
Posts: 2,001
HaydenPee has a spectacular aura aboutHaydenPee has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Skype™ to HaydenPee
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hideyyo View Post
What the ****? I made this username when I was 5. Don't blame me for what I was thinking of when I was 5.

Now, when one person makes an opinion, you don't have to get defensive.

Goddamn, it's just the internet.
You called me a fag, I don't really believe that's an OPINION. Now do you?

And you made the username when you were five, yet joined last year. You could have created another username.

I only became harsh with you because you were a dickhead. Just because this is the internet, doesn't mean you can say whatever you please.

I'm not a ****ing robot, and I do have emotions. When someone calls me a fag, I get angry. Not because I'm homophobic, but because I am simply NOT homosexual, nor am I a cig or a pile of sticks.

Keep your insults to yourself on my thread. I don't insult people randomly, and I would rather them not insult me randomly.

Using the internet as an excuse is not merited as a proper justification. It still means that you were being an asshole, whether you're like this in person or not, you were still an asshole.

I'll drop it, if you will, but the fact remains that you insulted me and Mel. The internet be damned. I'm still a person, and I still have human instincts and human emotion. It didn't hurt me, and I don't want you to think that it did, but I found the need to defend myself - because isn't that what people do normally when faced with an insult?
HaydenPee is offline  
Old 06-29-2010, 10:11 AM   #26
hideyyo
Elite
 
hideyyo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,347
hideyyo will become famous soon enoughhideyyo will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to hideyyo Send a message via Yahoo to hideyyo
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaydenPee View Post
You called me a fag, I don't really believe that's an OPINION. Now do you?

And you made the username when you were five, yet joined last year. You could have created another username.

I only became harsh with you because you were a dickhead. Just because this is the internet, doesn't mean you can say whatever you please.

I'm not a ****ing robot, and I do have emotions. When someone calls me a fag, I get angry. Not because I'm homophobic, but because I am simply NOT homosexual, nor am I a cig or a pile of sticks.

Keep your insults to yourself on my thread. I don't insult people randomly, and I would rather them not insult me randomly.

Using the internet as an excuse is not merited as a proper justification. It still means that you were being an asshole, whether you're like this in person or not, you were still an asshole.

I'll drop it, if you will, but the fact remains that you insulted me and Mel. The internet be damned. I'm still a person, and I still have human instincts and human emotion. It didn't hurt me, and I don't want you to think that it did, but I found the need to defend myself - because isn't that what people do normally when faced with an insult?
The thing that really pisses me off though, is look at a person like Poop. Pure immaturity and look how he behaves on this forum. Like a dickhead. I don't want another Poop in here.

And Jesus christ, man. I was watching South Park when I was 5, and Mr. Towlie said, "Hidey ho!"

So I rolled with it.
__________________


hideyyo is offline  
Old 06-29-2010, 10:14 AM   #27
HaydenPee
Elite Flaming Forum Homo
 
HaydenPee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: ****ville, TN
Posts: 2,001
HaydenPee has a spectacular aura aboutHaydenPee has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Skype™ to HaydenPee
Default

Why would I be like poop? I've been here forever, and haven't done anything bad. My name is funny because my name is HP. P has the PEE sound. I thought it looked better than HaydenP

And I thought his name was Mr. Hankey. I might be wrong though. I haven't watched south park in a long time.
HaydenPee is offline  
Old 06-29-2010, 10:16 AM   #28
hideyyo
Elite
 
hideyyo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,347
hideyyo will become famous soon enoughhideyyo will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to hideyyo Send a message via Yahoo to hideyyo
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaydenPee View Post
Why would I be like poop? I've been here forever, and haven't done anything bad. My name is funny because my name is HP. P has the PEE sound. I thought it looked better than HaydenP

And I thought his name was Mr. Hankey. I might be wrong though. I haven't watched south park in a long time.
Crap, man. No. It's Mr. Towlie, the drug-addicted towel.
__________________


hideyyo is offline  
Old 06-29-2010, 10:23 AM   #29
HaydenPee
Elite Flaming Forum Homo
 
HaydenPee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: ****ville, TN
Posts: 2,001
HaydenPee has a spectacular aura aboutHaydenPee has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Skype™ to HaydenPee
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hideyyo View Post
Crap, man. No. It's Mr. Towlie, the drug-addicted towel.
Ah, I thought you were referring to the Christmas poop that constantly says HIDEYY HOO
HaydenPee is offline  
Old 06-29-2010, 10:27 AM   #30
hideyyo
Elite
 
hideyyo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,347
hideyyo will become famous soon enoughhideyyo will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to hideyyo Send a message via Yahoo to hideyyo
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaydenPee View Post
Ah, I thought you were referring to the Christmas poop that constantly says HIDEYY HOO
I think that might of been the one. Idk. I was 5.

Anyways, you are a more agreeable character than MeL. He would just drag on the argument at this point.
__________________


hideyyo is offline  
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 04:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.