ads here

Go Back   Rewards1 Forums > Rewards1 > News, Announcements & Contests

Old 12-02-2007, 05:48 PM   #1
bean
r1 janitor

bean is on a distinguished road
Default Forum Restructuring

One idea someone had (sorry i forget who as i deleted the thread by accident LOL) was to have 2 separate sections.. one for Rewards1 and one for off topic discussions.

Example:

Rewards1
- News & Announcements
- Community Discussion
- Look What I Got
- Suggestions

Off Topic
- Gaming
- Entertainment
- ??

So first of all, do you guys want to see this happen? And if so, what other topics do you want to see?
Old 12-02-2007, 05:56 PM   #2
DarkRider23

DarkRider23 is on a distinguished road

Rewards1
- News & Announcements
- FAQs/Tutorials
- Community Discussion
- Questions/Site Support
- Look What I Got
- Suggestions

Off Topic
- General Discussion
- Gaming
- Entertainment
- Introduce Yourself

Those are the ones I could think of. In the FAQs/Tutorials section make it restricted so only the knowledgeable members can post their tutorials or else we'll have a flock of people posting tutorials.

Last edited by DarkRider23; 12-02-2007 at 06:44 PM.
Old 12-03-2007, 03:39 PM   #3
bean
r1 janitor

bean is on a distinguished road

as i'm sure you've noticed by now we've made some forum changes. for the most part everything should be self explanatory.

the only parts that need a bit of explanation is the community support section. in a nutshell, Tips is for .. well, tips. for now anyone can post a tip - we'll see how that goes and determine if it needs moderation. if you would like to post a tip, i ask you to please keep it to one general tip per post. eg. if you want to post 'tricks for how to successfully complete offers', 'how points get rewarded' and 'how to order a custom prize'.. make 3 separate posts. that way people can ask you questions specific to the thread and everything stays nice and clean as opposed to one big hard to read jumble.

the Mentors section, as detailed in this thread (http://forums.rewards1.com/showthread.php?t=29), is for members who contribute to the community. They will be allowed to make 1 thread in this forum which they can use to help others, archive their tutorial links, promote themselves, market via inbound links, etc.. pretty much anything goes.

i should get around to writing up a proper description and/or sticky but.. this will have to do for now..