ads here

Go Back   Rewards1 Forums > Rewards1 > News, Announcements & Contests

Old 05-02-2008, 09:56 PM   #1
bean
r1 janitor

bean is on a distinguished road
Default Project: Forum Cleanup (update)

Because of the tremendous growth recently, forum enforcement and moderation has fallen behind. To solve this problem we're bringing in a new admin who will be helping us out! Please welcome Muggsy, our the newest member of the R1 team!

Muggsy will be the admin responsible for keeping the forums clean and enforcing the rules. Speaking of rules we've come up with some pretty simple guidelines for now. We'll see how it goes and edit it as necessary.

Link: R1 Forum Rules

1. Please be considerate of your language. Profanity, inappropriate, abusive and/or offensive language will not be tolerated.

2. We encourage constructive criticism. However, abusive comments and post which clearly have no constructive value will be deleted.

3. No spamming - this includes, but is not limited to external referral links.

4. Please keep your signature height reasonable. Use a rule of thumb of about 10 lines max.

For the first little while (until May 12th) anyone breaking the rules will receive a warning. After that, rule breakers will receive an infraction point. Two infraction points and you will be banned.

We'll run with this for awhile to see how it goes. If you spot anyone breaking a rule please report them. Reports will be sent to and handled by Muggsy.

Any questions feel free to ask myself or Muggsy.
Old 05-02-2008, 10:24 PM   #2
13 0 13

Location: If anyone has bit-gamer or blackcats-games.net invite codes please PM ME
13 0 13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bean View Post
Because of the tremendous growth recently, forum enforcement and moderation has fallen behind. To solve this problem we're bringing in a new admin who will be helping us out! Please welcome Muggsy, our the newest member of the R1 team!

Muggsy will be the admin responsible for keeping the forums clean and enforcing the rules. Speaking of rules we've come up with some pretty simple guidelines for now. We'll see how it goes and edit it as necessary.

Link: R1 Forum Rules

1. Please be considerate of your language. Profanity, inappropriate, abusive and/or offensive language will not be tolerated.

2. We encourage constructive criticism. However, abusive comments and post which clearly have no constructive value will be deleted.

3. No spamming - this includes, but is not limited to external referral links.

4. Please keep your signature height reasonable. Use a rule of thumb of about 10 lines max.

For the first little while (until May 12th) anyone breaking the rules will receive a warning. After that, rule breakers will receive an infraction point. Two infraction points and you will be banned.

We'll run with this for awhile to see how it goes. If you spot anyone breaking a rule please report them. Reports will be sent to and handled by Muggsy.

Any questions feel free to ask myself or Muggsy.
Some Random Person Joined This Forum Just A Bit Ago And Now That Person Is admin. WTF an admin can not do as well as moderators do. Admins tackle the forum layout and such. Not The moderation of the forum all though they do a little bit of moding. Why is there a third admin. One was one a long time ago with two posts. You are one and now this neewbie. Why did we need modification and monerating? Because fu**-Ups like some sh**s dont know how to stop spamming so i saw where are the mods. This one admin will not solve much if he or she just started.

But in good news at least we are getting somewhere.

Last edited by 13 0 13; 05-02-2008 at 10:26 PM. Reason: I suck at spelling people
Old 05-02-2008, 10:30 PM   #3
Muggsy
Administrator

Muggsy is on a distinguished road

Hi 13 0 13

Your signature is in violation of our forum rules. Please make the appropriate changes to your signature. Oh, and thanks for the warm welcome!

Muggsy
Old 05-02-2008, 10:35 PM   #4
13 0 13

Location: If anyone has bit-gamer or blackcats-games.net invite codes please PM ME
13 0 13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muggsy View Post
Hi 13 0 13

Your signature is in violation of our forum rules. Please make the appropriate changes to your signature. Oh, and thanks for the warm welcome!

Muggsy
Well by al measn welcome but that was jsut my opinion and please since your an admin can you make a a mentor in the mentor section.
Old 05-03-2008, 12:31 AM   #5
Speedy-one

Speedy-one is on a distinguished road

Welcome Muggsy

I'm sure you get better welcomes then that..

Good to know someone is minding the store, we could used you more then ever.
It getting out of hand here. With arguments and spit spat, plus random posts that just don't add any value to the forum.

Anyhow welcome!
Old 05-03-2008, 04:19 AM   #6
david

Location: Hell - The 3rd lake of fire on the left as you go down.
david is on a distinguished road

Welcome mate, hope you contribute well.

Iron Maiden for Life!
July 5th 2008, I WAS THERE!

Post a picture of yourself!
Old 05-03-2008, 04:51 AM   #7
tournedisque

tournedisque is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to tournedisque Send a message via MSN to tournedisque Send a message via Skype™ to tournedisque

Hey muggsy
Big huges and welcome
you coming here is a + 1
Now enjoy you're self here
Old 05-03-2008, 06:12 AM   #8
roblanownz

Location: West Philadelphia born and raised on the playgrounds is where i spend most of my days
roblanownz is on a distinguished road

WELCOME MUGGZY

p.s. i highly doubt that Beans picked a random noob.
he is probably a friend of Beans.....

Offering $30 amazon GC for a $25 paypal item
Message me for details
Old 05-03-2008, 07:14 AM   #9
breakers22

breakers22 is on a distinguished road

Welcome Muggsy!

13013 like Rob said there is no way Bean picked a noob. Im sure Muggsy with do a great job!
Old 05-03-2008, 08:09 AM   #10
blademog
Banned

blademog is on a distinguished road

yeah finally!!! We got a mod, hopefully the correct people will be banned and these forums will be cleaned up