ads here

Go Back   Rewards1 Forums > Rewards1 > Community Discussion

Old 09-29-2010, 05:28 AM   #1
pcnurse

pcnurse is on a distinguished road
Default Dissapointed xbox points

This did actually seem a genuine place and i thought it was going to work after doing all requested steps. I tried claiming the free4000 points and I was informed they are not available in my country(U.K). Therefore I tried changing my country to us just to see if it worked or not. still can't claim points. Really upset and think you should inform people of what country it works with and not fool people in to doing all steps then right at the end be told you can't claim

Last edited by pcnurse; 09-29-2010 at 02:36 PM.
Old 09-29-2010, 06:08 AM   #2
James

James is on a distinguished road

Hey, dont worry about it just send an email to rewards1 support and maybe they can sort something out.
Old 09-29-2010, 08:28 AM   #3
TheRiGuy
Elite

TheRiGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheRiGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheRiGuy has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcnurse View Post
This did actually seen a genuine place and i thought it was going to work after doing all requested steps. I tried claiming the free4000 points and I was informed they are not available in my country(U.K). Therefore I tried changing my country to us just to see if it worked or not. still can't claim points. Really upset and think you should inform people of what country it works with and not fool people in to doing all steps then right at the end be told you can't claim
you can still get your Microsoft points... just find them on amazon.uk (or whatever) and custom order it... and If you think its still a scam then transfer your 45 points to "TheRiGuy"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helper123 View Post
Lol, do you know math? .001 > .0011 lolololol.

Last edited by TheRiGuy; 10-04-2010 at 06:23 AM.
Old 09-29-2010, 11:21 AM   #4
onecrazedgamer

onecrazedgamer has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRiGuy View Post
you can still get your Microsoft points... just find them on amazon.uk (or whatever) and custom order it... and I you think its still a scam then transfer your 45 points to "TheRieGuy"
Yea, what he said!
Old 09-29-2010, 11:42 AM   #5
Max Galleio
Elite Quitter

Max Galleio is a jewel in the roughMax Galleio is a jewel in the roughMax Galleio is a jewel in the roughMax Galleio is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Max Galleio

Quote:
This did actually seen a genuine place and i thought it was going to work after doing all requested steps. I tried claiming the free4000 points and I was informed they are not available in my country(U.K). Therefore I tried changing my country to us just to see if it worked or not. still can't claim points. Really upset and think you should inform people of what country it works with and not fool people in to doing all steps then right at the end be told you can't claim
Don't worry brah, Riguy already gave the suggestion to fix your solution, but it never hurts to have further proof that it will resolve your problem. Custom Order and everything will be fine.
Old 09-29-2010, 12:03 PM   #6
Pyros
From the Ashes (R1 Staff)

Pyros is a glorious beacon of lightPyros is a glorious beacon of lightPyros is a glorious beacon of lightPyros is a glorious beacon of lightPyros is a glorious beacon of lightPyros is a glorious beacon of light

you can order the 800ms points EU only
just order a couple of those pretty much the same

Pyros
Old 09-29-2010, 02:35 PM   #7
pcnurse

pcnurse is on a distinguished road

Hi guys thanks for replies but I new to this so your going to have to spell it out what you mean by custom order. I haven't a clue what's what. Only ever done the xbox points thing and didn't bother exploring the site as I was so ..Grrrr

Where do I find proof and how do I send it or prove it?
Custom order ? How do i do that what ever it means.

I'm not thick just really sound it here on this forum

Just tried getting the 800 points instead as suggested above but it says i need another 12.5 points. What's the Amazon advice to try that ? please

Last edited by pcnurse; 09-29-2010 at 02:41 PM.
Old 09-29-2010, 02:41 PM   #8
Max Galleio
Elite Quitter

Max Galleio is a jewel in the roughMax Galleio is a jewel in the roughMax Galleio is a jewel in the roughMax Galleio is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Max Galleio

Quote:
Hi guys thanks for replies but I new to this so your going to have to spell it out what you mean by custom order. I haven't a clue what's what. Only ever done the xbox points thing and didn't bother exploring the site as I was so ..Grrrr

custom order is manually giving them the link and they order that particular prize, or you getting a amazon gift card and buying MS points from Amazon yourself.

You can custom order from the prize tab, there is a "Custom Prize" or something like that on the drop down menu
Old 09-29-2010, 02:43 PM   #9
Kakarot

Kakarot is on a distinguished road

Contact support asap
Old 09-29-2010, 03:24 PM   #10
Pyros
From the Ashes (R1 Staff)

Pyros is a glorious beacon of lightPyros is a glorious beacon of lightPyros is a glorious beacon of lightPyros is a glorious beacon of lightPyros is a glorious beacon of lightPyros is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Just tried getting the 800 points instead as suggested above but it says i need another 12.5 points. What's the Amazon advice to try that ? please
sorry, how much points do you have?
4000 ms points is worth MORE than 800 ms EU points..
you should have more than enough

Pyros