ads here

Go Back   Rewards1 Forums > General > General Discussion

Old 09-08-2010, 01:57 PM   #1
Stay weiRd

Stay weiRd will become famous soon enough
Default America's Edu System

It's really retarded. I mean today i just went to school and it's my last day for the week. I'm not complaining about that, actually that's irrelevant i just wanted to say that America Education system is kind of unstable. It needs to be improved instead of promising improvement. I feel like that I'm not as smart as I should be lol. Am i the only one who thinks that it should be improved or edited a little?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Galleio View Post
My ass isn't nearly as sexy.
Old 09-08-2010, 02:02 PM   #2
GamerAce100
Elite

GamerAce100 has a spectacular aura aboutGamerAce100 has a spectacular aura aboutGamerAce100 has a spectacular aura about

The school system here it retarded. I'd rather go study in Asia. Before, the expectancy level was at an 90 average. Now, it's dropped down to "you can pass this course if you have a 60 above,,"
Old 09-08-2010, 02:06 PM   #3
Stay weiRd

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerAce100 View Post
The school system here it retarded. I'd rather go study in Asia. Before, the expectancy level was at an 90 average. Now, it's dropped down to "you can pass this course if you have a 60 above,,"
dude that's exactly what I'm talking about. I mean it's like after every generation or new year America just gets stupider.
Quote:
Old 09-08-2010, 02:12 PM   #4
Max Galleio
Elite Quitter

Max Galleio is a jewel in the roughMax Galleio is a jewel in the roughMax Galleio is a jewel in the roughMax Galleio is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Max Galleio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stay weiRd View Post
dude that's exactly what I'm talking about. I mean it's like after every generation or new year America just gets stupider.
It is because every generation the media puts more sex appeal in everything. People are trying to make an effort, but that collectively isn't enough. If you want to change something, change it. That is the thing about living in America, you can fix what you interpret as wrong, or broken.

We need more spending on Education, and a stricter education system, something like the UK.
Old 09-08-2010, 02:20 PM   #5
Stay weiRd

Quote:
It is because every generation the media puts more sex appeal in everything. People are trying to make an effort, but that collectively isn't enough. If you want to change something, change it. That is the thing about living in America, you can fix what you interpret as wrong, or broken.

We need more spending on Education, and a stricter education system, something like the UK.
KIREAN YOU SMART BASTARD! And yeah the media is to blame but the kids should know when to stop or know what correct things to watch and they should be able to know when to stop watching that crap or when to stop or how long.
Quote:
Old 09-08-2010, 02:31 PM   #6
Max Galleio
Elite Quitter

Max Galleio is a jewel in the roughMax Galleio is a jewel in the roughMax Galleio is a jewel in the roughMax Galleio is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stay weiRd View Post
KIREAN YOU SMART BASTARD! And yeah the media is to blame but the kids should know when to stop or know what correct things to watch and they should be able to know when to stop watching that crap or when to stop or how long.
your thoughts are too jumbled. You can't completely blame the media, as kids who let themselves fall into the fad whatever show wants you to are to blame as well.

Like I said, if you want to change something. CHANGE IT. Start a petition, make some good points, and get signatures. If you can get something into state law, or even better, federal law, then you have outdone yourself in fixing something that you thought was broken.
Old 09-08-2010, 02:34 PM   #7
Stay weiRd

Quote:
your thoughts are too jumbled. You can't completely blame the media, as kids who let themselves fall into the fad whatever show wants you to are to blame as well.

Like I said, if you want to change something. CHANGE IT. Start a petition, make some good points, and get signatures. If you can get something into state law, or even better, federal law, then you have outdone yourself in fixing something that you thought was broken.
lol too much work. Do it for me

Quote:
Old 09-08-2010, 02:42 PM   #8
hideyyo
Elite

hideyyo will become famous soon enoughhideyyo will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to hideyyo Send a message via Yahoo to hideyyo

If you wanna change something, only you alone can change it. You can't say, "I feel like school doesn't educate kids thoroughly, which is why I feel dumb. I don't want to do anything about it, though."

Old 09-08-2010, 02:43 PM   #9
Max Galleio
Elite Quitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hideyyo View Post
If you wanna change something, only you alone can change it. You can't say, "I feel like school doesn't educate kids thoroughly, which is why I feel dumb. I don't want to do anything about it, though."
Thank you for the support :s mile
Old 09-08-2010, 03:06 PM   #10
Stay weiRd

Quote:
Originally Posted by hideyyo View Post
But i always feel powerless. I don't know why. I feel like i have partial control of my life and i don't really think i can. I don't really have low self esteem it's just that i can never change anything if it isn't in my imagination. It's not like i don't want to do anything about it. I really want to but... i don't know man i dunno.
Quote:
Thank you for the support :s mile
lolz still love ya :D
Quote: