ads here

Go Back   Rewards1 Forums > General > General Discussion

Old 04-05-2011, 06:35 PM   #31
pudge1

pudge1 is on a distinguished road

Pasta is high in carbs, a soup/stew would probably be your best option. Use a low-fat or non-fat broth and lots of vegetables and a high-protein meat.

Old 04-06-2011, 02:08 PM   #32
Lions
Elite

Lions will become famous soon enoughLions will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by pudge1 View Post
Pasta is high in carbs, a soup/stew would probably be your best option. Use a low-fat or non-fat broth and lots of vegetables and a high-protein meat.
Yeah pasta does have a lot of carbs so unless your going to be doing a TON of intense training you don't need that. Try salad. But make it a good salad. Lettuce base. Add whatever veggies you want. Put cheese on it. Put chicken strips in it. Throw on some low fat ranch or whatever your favorite dressing is. Seriously, with the chicken and everything you won't even care that it's a salad, all the vegetables will just seem like background noise.
Old 04-06-2011, 02:21 PM   #33
Arch Angel

Arch Angel has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions View Post
Yeah pasta does have a lot of carbs so unless your going to be doing a TON of intense training you don't need that. Try salad. But make it a good salad. Lettuce base. Add whatever veggies you want. Put cheese on it. Put chicken strips in it. Throw on some low fat ranch or whatever your favorite dressing is. Seriously, with the chicken and everything you won't even care that it's a salad, all the vegetables will just seem like background noise.
I LOVE vegetables in salad. I actually prefer them over chicken in it. I usually eat cucumber and carrots, red lettuce, and sometimes tiny bits of hard-boiled egg (only the whites).
Old 04-06-2011, 02:55 PM   #34
D3
Elite

D3 has a spectacular aura aboutD3 has a spectacular aura aboutD3 has a spectacular aura about

try this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaMWncfdNQc

no excuses

although you don't need to do as much as he did. I can't do that much either. But its all about determination. Get some friend who can do this with you, and you 2 push each other so that none of you forget anything.

Stop playing games, you will get nowhere with them

Last edited by D3; 04-06-2011 at 02:58 PM.
Old 04-06-2011, 04:17 PM   #35
Arch Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by D3 View Post
try this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaMWncfdNQc

no excuses

although you don't need to do as much as he did. I can't do that much either. But its all about determination. Get some friend who can do this with you, and you 2 push each other so that none of you forget anything.

Stop playing games, you will get nowhere with them
seems reasonable. i hope i dont throw up though (due to me being sick). i dont have a pull up bar for the moment though, so for now i have to stick with the squats and pushups for now.
Old 04-06-2011, 04:45 PM   #36
Arch Angel

that was ****ing intense.
Old 04-06-2011, 05:19 PM   #37
Kneel 2 NEIL (SCAMMER)
Elite Scammer

Kneel 2 NEIL (SCAMMER) can only hope to improve

Drink a **** load of water, I have like three 2L pop bottles that I drink a day (if I'm pushing myself). I alternate so I don't have to keep refilling them. This will flush all the water weight out of your body. Your cells hold onto water, when you drink more, it tells your body more water is coming and it'll release this water as it doesn't need to retain it for long periods of time.

Dangerous, but works for me (probably not you as I have an amazing metabolism/body) I just stop eating. If I feel fat, or wanna cut. I just stop eating. Before a million people say that's stupid you'll just gain it all back, or your body will enter starvation mode and all this ****, or I'm losing more muscle mass than fat. No, I know my body, and this works for me, except for the last part, I probably am also losing muscle mass with my fat, but I'm ok with that, I can easily gain that back. My body doesn't enter starvation mode until I'm under like 5-7% body fat. I can't explain my body, but it seriously works for me. I just stop eating for a couple days or cut back to only a couple hundred calories, then I start eating again. I've never really eaten healthy since I've been like 5 years old. But I'm probably one of the most skinniest people you'll ever met, and I eat fast food like every day, and over 1000 calories everyday I work just in snacks, lol.

So I'm saying there's a 99% chance this won't work for you, but if you're really not happy, just stop eating, or seriously cut back for a couple days. Drink a **** load of water, then when you start eating again throw in some exercise to raise your daily calorie intake. Exercise in the morning, this will allow you to burn calories and it will be on more of an empty stomach allowing your body to burn more fat, this will also kickstart your metabolism in the morning so you can skip breakfast if you want and just have a glass of water or something.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAk96ARN1uY
You know you're fit when you can do this, one of the hardest things on the planet.

Last edited by Kneel 2 NEIL (SCAMMER); 04-06-2011 at 05:22 PM.
Old 04-06-2011, 05:23 PM   #38
Arch Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kneel 2 NEIL (SCAMMER) View Post
Drink a **** load of water, I have like three 2L pop bottles that I drink a day (if I'm pushing myself). I alternate so I don't have to keep refilling them. This will flush all the water weight out of your body. Your cells hold onto water, when you drink more, it tells your body more water is coming and it'll release this water as it doesn't need to retain it for long periods of time.

Dangerous, but works for me (probably not you as I have an amazing metabolism/body) I just stop eating. If I feel fat, or wanna cut. I just stop eating. Before a million people say that's stupid you'll just gain it all back, or your body will enter starvation mode and all this ****, or I'm losing more muscle mass than fat. No, I know my body, and this works for me, except for the last part, I probably am also losing muscle mass with my fat, but I'm ok with that, I can easily gain that back. My body doesn't enter starvation mode until I'm under like 5-7% body fat. I can't explain my body, but it seriously works for me. I just stop eating for a couple days or cut back to only a couple hundred calories, then I start eating again. I've never really eaten healthy since I've been like 5 years old. But I'm probably one of the most skinniest people you'll ever met, and I eat fast food like every day, and over 1000 calories everyday I work just in snacks, lol.

So I'm saying there's a 99% chance this won't work for you, but if you're really not happy, just stop eating, or seriously cut back for a couple days. Drink a **** load of water, then when you start eating again throw in some exercise to raise your daily calorie intake. Exercise in the morning, this will allow you to burn calories and it will be on more of an empty stomach allowing your body to burn more fat, this will also kickstart your metabolism in the morning so you can skip breakfast if you want and just have a glass of water or something.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAk96ARN1uY
You know you're fit when you can do this, one of the hardest things on the planet.
I'm fine with only eating a lunch at school, and the dinner at my house (might start substituting it for a salad if it's bad). I usually get thirsty in my school, because it's hot as hell, and then I never eat breakfast anyways.
Old 04-06-2011, 06:11 PM   #39
Asexual

Asexual is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch Angel View Post
I'm fine with only eating a lunch at school, and the dinner at my house (might start substituting it for a salad if it's bad). I usually get thirsty in my school, because it's hot as hell, and then I never eat breakfast anyways.
not eating breakfast is stupid and hurts you in the long run

you want to eat 5-6 meals a day

all about 250-400 calories a meal, depending on how big you are

400 a meal if you're like 300 pounds

250-300 if you're like 180 and lower

you want to cut 500 calories a day off your base metabolic rate

IE, how many calories you burn a day just to mantain your body, for a 200 pound person it's like, 2200 calories a day, so cut down to 1700 total

eating every 2-3 hours keeps your metabolism running at maximum for maximum fat loss whilst maintaining body health, also, no sugar/corn based products, IE anything with something made from corn, which is like 99% of all processed food

I should know, i've made like 5