ads here

Go Back   Rewards1 Forums > Rewards1 > Suggestions

Old 06-14-2011, 11:24 AM   #1
lordofuo

lordofuo is on a distinguished road
Default Widespread reminder email to bring back forgetful members/referrals?

I think people would agree with me on this one. Is there any way Rewards1 could start sending out widespread "reminder" emails every once in a while to folks that have become inactive for a predetermined amount of time? Other sites, including Twitter, have done this for a while.

I think it would be brilliant for all of us. It might spark up more interest in the people we have referred in the past, therefore "reactivating" some of our dead referrals!

Does anyone else agree? I mean, think about it. Most of us have tons and tons of referrals that have simply forgotten about the site. A brief reminder to the inactive could reap a bit of benefit for all of us, including Rewards1 itself.

lordofuo
Old 06-14-2011, 11:48 PM   #2
helpme123

helpme123 is on a distinguished road

would but meh? u cant be sure why they left u knw they may have chaged their email so there no point
Old 06-15-2011, 04:03 AM   #3
lordofuo

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpme123 View Post
would but meh? u cant be sure why they left u knw they may have chaged their email so there no point
I have to disagree. I went on a 6 month hiatus from Rewards1. Never changed my email.

Most of our referrals sign up, then never do any offers. There's a pretty hefty chance that a "reminder" email that is fairly persuasive could bring them back and get them start doing offers for the first time.

If Rewards1 really has a 2 million person member-base, this will do A TON of good. I know it. I have hundreds of referrals and only about 3-4 of them are active. Let's say 100 of those people changed their addresses since I've referred them. That's still about 3-400 people that will receive the message. 3-400 people that will consider doing some offers if they are persuaded in the right manner.

lordofuo
Old 06-17-2011, 07:33 PM   #4
daganjam1

daganjam1 is on a distinguished road

i have to agree with lordofuo on this, R1 realy need to get some form of communication options open to its users, so that they can persuade their referrrals to do offers and even help them out in more detail than what the intro video provides.
Old 06-18-2011, 12:56 AM   #5
helpme123

helpme123 is on a distinguished road

try sending in a ticket to supoort but i dout it too much cost might not be worth the return
Old 06-18-2011, 05:37 AM   #6
lordofuo

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpme123 View Post
try sending in a ticket to supoort but i dout it too much cost might not be worth the return
It wouldn't cost them anything to send an email.

Do those in charge not read through the suggestions forums, though? Is it necessary to take this up with them via a support ticket?