ads here

Go Back   Rewards1 Forums > Community Support > Tips From The Pros

Old 03-17-2011, 09:40 PM   #1
Emotional Shayari

Emotional Shayari is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Are your offers not getting credited?.

For those whose offers are not getting credited after doing the offers as clearly as they tell you to, I may have a solution. My offers haven't been crediting lately but, with the help of wilmomannn i was able to pinpoint the problem. I was using Internet Explorer 6, I even tried using Mozila Firefox and the offers weren't crediting. I downloaded Internet Explorer 8 and offers have been crediting like crazy. Got 4 points in 15mins out of like 8 offers. Pretty good I'd say.

Another thing others may not know or be using is the site: 10minutemail.com It gives you temporary emails to use on some of the offers. I wouldn't suggest using this site all the time because, some of the offers require a unique not a temporary email.

Hope this helps with crediting your offers.

Old 03-18-2011, 04:52 PM   #2
XpaddleballX

XpaddleballX is on a distinguished road

10minutemail was good and all. I don't use it since I don't come around very often.

Be careful with that **** yo'. Could get reverses for using it.
Old 03-21-2011, 12:13 PM   #3
meepfeet

Location: Midbulk transport. Standard radion accelerator core class-code 03-K64. Firefly.
meepfeet is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emotional Shayari View Post
For those whose offers are not getting credited after doing the offers as clearly as they tell you to, I may have a solution. My offers haven't been crediting lately but, with the help of wilmomannn i was able to pinpoint the problem. I was using Internet Explorer 6, I even tried using Mozila Firefox and the offers weren't crediting. I downloaded Internet Explorer 8 and offers have been crediting like crazy. Got 4 points in 15mins out of like 8 offers. Pretty good I'd say.

Another thing others may not know or be using is the site: 10minutemail.com It gives you temporary emails to use on some of the offers. I wouldn't suggest using this site all the time because, some of the offers require a unique not a temporary email.

Hope this helps with crediting your offers.

Just give them someone you don't someone you don't like email's account... It's alot easier and you won't get reversals.
Old 03-21-2011, 02:49 PM   #4
Bobbyloujo

Bobbyloujo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by meepfeet View Post
Just give them someone you don't someone you don't like email's account... It's alot easier and you won't get reversals.
There's an idea!
Referrals: 15
Rewards: $35.76 in Amazon Gift Cards
Current Goal: ...
R1 Username: Bobbyloujo.