ads here

Go Back   Rewards1 Forums > Rewards1 > News, Announcements & Contests

Old 10-19-2010, 03:45 PM   #21
Max Galleio
Elite Quitter

Max Galleio is a jewel in the roughMax Galleio is a jewel in the roughMax Galleio is a jewel in the roughMax Galleio is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Max Galleio

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyros View Post
if you hurt a girl's feelings she's got every right to pull out your spleen.

pyros
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Old 10-19-2010, 07:29 PM   #22
HaydenPee
Elite Flaming Forum Homo

HaydenPee has a spectacular aura aboutHaydenPee has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Skype™ to HaydenPee

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotti View Post
If you guys take a look at our facebook page, you'll see that we have less than 200 likes... which is a little poor considering how many people actually use Rewards1. *ahem*

We would more than love to regularly run contests that are exclusive to facebook and the more users we have on there, the more prizes we'll be able to give away on a frequent basis. These will include giftcards, points, R1 cash, etc. Easier than completing a bunch of surveys, right? Of course it is. So if you haven't already 'liked' our facebook page then please do it now so we can get the ball rolling!

Once you've 'liked' it, feel free to post on our wall and converse with other users on there but please remember to keep it friendly. Spams and negative comments will be removed, obviously. Do remember if you actually need anything regarding issues with prizes, rewards, etc. to contact our lovely support staff.

P.S.

We still also have R1 cash to give out for users who upload a testimonial with a photo of their reward so if you'd like some extra R1 moolah and haven't already done this then please do.

To be clear on the t&c to receive the extra R1 cash, please refer to the first post in this thread here.
aww look at her being all official. ahaha

Share this link with your friends and I'll suck your penis
Old 10-20-2010, 01:27 PM   #23
Leo Ghost

Leo Ghost will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Leo Ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyros View Post
OMG... you're ALIVE...
lol havent seen you around in ages actually >.>
Still kicking for now. School started up, got a few clients who order me around in the "real" world, my girlfriend hasn't left me yet and I turned 18 in there somewhere too. Busy busy... but not too busy to check in every now and again
Old 10-21-2010, 12:11 PM   #24
Pyros
From the Ashes (R1 Staff)

Pyros is a glorious beacon of lightPyros is a glorious beacon of lightPyros is a glorious beacon of lightPyros is a glorious beacon of lightPyros is a glorious beacon of lightPyros is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo Ghost View Post
Still kicking for now. School started up, got a few clients who order me around in the "real" world, my girlfriend hasn't left me yet and I turned 18 in there somewhere too. Busy busy... but not too busy to check in every now and again
lol, then that, my friend, sounds like a pretty successful life you've lived this far :P

but glad to see you around, your talent could be pretty high in demand ;P wouldn't want to miss out on a chance to order you around someday lol :P

Pyros