ads here

Go Back   Rewards1 Forums > General > General Discussion

Old 10-23-2008, 08:56 PM   #11
Pyros
From the Ashes (R1 Staff)

Pyros is a glorious beacon of lightPyros is a glorious beacon of lightPyros is a glorious beacon of lightPyros is a glorious beacon of lightPyros is a glorious beacon of lightPyros is a glorious beacon of light

This ... I do consider spam lol. Are you vying for teddy's attention? Cuz you know, she's mine. LOL im kidding ^^

Anyways. Even if its not spam its in the wrong section >< bleh. You know there's something called PM or Profile messages or... even getting the "title" of the thread right. In any case. I'm MOVING this to the general discussion. AND to top it off I'm CHANGING the title (no worries, if you were trying to call her out I'll change the title to [TeddyBear!!!] Epic avvy!).

^^ That side please do keep talking about epic avatars :D. And again seriously o_O right forum! RAWR

Pyros
Old 10-23-2008, 08:56 PM   #12
freestuff22

freestuff22 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddh1122 View Post
got some i thought were funny. and how do you give +rep for this?

EDIT: lmao:

can i take that rep back?
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxin_013 View Post
*whisper* he is a clone of zack. he will find out where you live and pee on you when your sleeping. then he will pick your nose and eat the boogers every single day for the next 467 days
Old 10-23-2008, 08:57 PM   #13
freestuff22

freestuff22 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyros View Post
This ... I do consider spam lol. Are you vying for teddy's attention? Cuz you know, she's mine. LOL im kidding ^^

Anyways. Even if its not spam its in the wrong section >< bleh. You know there's something called PM or Profile messages or... even getting the "title" of the thread right. In any case. I'm MOVING this to the general discussion. AND to top it off I'm CHANGING the title (no worries, if you were trying to call her out I'll change the title to [TeddyBear!!!] Epic avvy!).

^^ That side please do keep talking about epic avatars :D. And again seriously o_O right forum! RAWR

Pyros
dude read post 8 with no edits lawlz! also check ur pms and thanks for moving it....
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxin_013 View Post
*whisper* he is a clone of zack. he will find out where you live and pee on you when your sleeping. then he will pick your nose and eat the boogers every single day for the next 467 days
Old 10-23-2008, 09:04 PM   #14
Pyros
From the Ashes (R1 Staff)

Pyros is a glorious beacon of lightPyros is a glorious beacon of lightPyros is a glorious beacon of lightPyros is a glorious beacon of lightPyros is a glorious beacon of lightPyros is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddh1122 View Post
got some i thought were funny. and how do you give +rep for this?

EDIT: lmao:

Probably a lil too disturbing for me ^^ no rep 4 U!

Pyros