ads here

Go Back   Rewards1 Forums > General > General Discussion

View Poll Results: Who will win the election. Obama or Mccain?
Obama. 28 68.29%
Mccain. 13 31.71%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-22-2008, 09:10 PM   #21
fatherofdoraemon
Elite

fatherofdoraemon will become famous soon enoughfatherofdoraemon will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knicks View Post
Not really. If he wins he has a lot of work to do for this country same as McCain, but if McCain wins he will just do the same stupid crap Bush did, but maybe not as much stuff, but he wont make things any better any time soon. Plus McCain is to dam old to be President, he should be in his nursing home chillin.
Yeah, McCain is way too old to be president, if he dies, then the country is in the hands of Palin... who isn't exactly the most intelligent person
Old 10-22-2008, 09:11 PM   #22
waycokid

waycokid is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Not really. If he wins he has a lot of work to do for this country same as McCain, but if McCain wins he will just do the same stupid crap Bush did, but maybe not as much stuff, but he wont make things any better any time soon. Plus McCain is to dam old to be President, he should be in his nursing home chillin.
i dont expect either of them to fix whats wrong right away. I just dont think obama's robin hood tactics to help the economy are a good idea
Old 10-22-2008, 09:12 PM   #23
Knicks

Knicks will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatherofdoraemon View Post
Yeah, McCain is way too old to be president, if he dies, then the country is in the hands of Palin... who isn't exactly the most intelligent person
Yea, I don't see why he picked Palin, actually yes I do. He was trying to be slick and try to bring more attention to his side from Obama, cause Obama is Black and if he wins, that is a first. But if he were to win then Palin would be the first female VP. Plus from what I heard she is not helping his chances of becoming President.
Old 10-22-2008, 09:12 PM   #24
Hope

Hope can only hope to improve

Quote:

So you want the people who don't have the chance to get good paying jobs and who struggles, to get penalized to the point where they have to live on the street and search to people's trash to try and find food?
Your ageist remark was really quite unneccessary. Many racist remarks could be made about Obama but I won't stoop to that level...

Anyways, it depends on what you mean by "have the chance..." I believe they already DID have the chance in school. They CHOSE not to try in school so its there faults " Failing to prepare is preparing to fail."
Old 10-22-2008, 09:13 PM   #25
fatherofdoraemon
Elite

fatherofdoraemon will become famous soon enoughfatherofdoraemon will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Yea, I don't see why he picked Palin, actually yes I do. He was trying to be slick and try to bring more attention to his side from Obama, cause Obama is Black and if he wins, that is a first. But if he were to win then Palin would be the first female VP. Plus from what I heard she is not helping his chances of becoming President.
He picked Palin in an attempt to attract more Hilary voters, but that didn't exactly work out so well
Old 10-22-2008, 09:13 PM   #26
waycokid

:egypt:
Quote:
mccain isnt going anywhere, have you seen his mom shes like 102 and is still in good health. thats good genes. lol
Old 10-22-2008, 09:14 PM   #27
fatherofdoraemon
Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by waycokid View Post
:egypt:

mccain isnt going anywhere, have you seen his mom shes like 102 and is still in good health. thats good genes. lol
Yes, but the life expectancy for females is higher than males (Whabaam, got you there)
Old 10-22-2008, 09:16 PM   #28
waycokid

Quote:
Yes, but the life expectancy for females is higher than males (Whabaam, got you there)
i was making a joke
Old 10-22-2008, 09:16 PM   #29
Knicks

Knicks will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mick.mathis@gmail.com View Post
Your ageist remark was really quite unneccessary. Many racist remarks could be made about Obama but I won't stoop to that level...

Anyways, it depends on what you mean by "have the chance..." I believe they already DID have the chance in school. They CHOSE not to try in school so its there faults " Failing to prepare is preparing to fail."
OK man your making me laugh. First off ageism and racism are totally 2 different things, and In my opinion cant be put together in some kind of category. You can be racist to Obama nobody can stop you.

As for the people who don't have the chance to get good paying jobs, doesn't mean they finished school, it means sometimes they cant get the same chances as other people. This is basically the same thing I was saying in that thread where everyone was arguing about racism, remember that? I'm sure you do.
Old 10-22-2008, 09:16 PM   #30
Hope

Hope can only hope to improve

Quote:
only by 2 years though ollolololollololololloloolllolololoollololllolol