ads here
       

Go Back   Rewards1 Forums > General > General Discussion


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2010, 04:52 PM   #1
Lucid
Junior Member
 
Lucid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: South Usa
Posts: 139
Lucid has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Exclamation BUahahaha

I hate this username, therefore I shall change it to something like Lucid... As soon as Kyros wakes up from its (notice the it) Gummy bear diet Hibernation period... Do gummy bears get per... Nevermind... Anyways... Who are the most important users in this forum? Or the ones that stand out the most anyways... and why... Just asking... Got nothing better to do... DOn't Judge me...
__________________
I am a Nobody.
Nobody is Perfect.
Therefore I am Perfect.
Who the heck are you? And why are you so happy??? *goosebumps*[/QUOTE]
Lucid is offline  
Old 12-16-2010, 04:54 PM   #2
Max Galleio
Elite Quitter
 
Max Galleio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: in the morgue
Posts: 11,356
Max Galleio is a jewel in the roughMax Galleio is a jewel in the roughMax Galleio is a jewel in the roughMax Galleio is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Max Galleio
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hihirogan View Post
I hate this username, therefore I shall change it to something like Lucid... As soon as Kyros wakes up from its (notice the it) Gummy bear diet Hibernation period... Do gummy bears get per... Nevermind... Anyways... Who are the most important users in this forum? Or the ones that stand out the most anyways... and why... Just asking... Got nothing better to do... DOn't Judge me...
I'm judging you.

Dotti and Pyros are the two most important people here.
Max Galleio is offline  
Old 12-16-2010, 05:05 PM   #3
Stay weiRd
Senior Member
 
Stay weiRd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Behind Pyros.
Posts: 2,565
Stay weiRd will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Galleio View Post
I'm judging you.

Dotti and Pyros are the two most important people here.
lol bean's sad .
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stay weiRd View Post
You could've made it interesting by showing your ass like Denis. lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Galleio View Post
My ass isn't nearly as sexy.
Stay weiRd is offline  
Old 12-16-2010, 09:45 PM   #4
Pyros
From the Ashes (R1 Staff)
 
Pyros's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 17,676
Pyros is a glorious beacon of lightPyros is a glorious beacon of lightPyros is a glorious beacon of lightPyros is a glorious beacon of lightPyros is a glorious beacon of lightPyros is a glorious beacon of light
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stay weiRd View Post
lol bean's sad .
this =(

Pyros
__________________
ProperMisconduct.com
For the lulz.
Pyros is offline  
Old 12-17-2010, 04:38 AM   #5
dotti
R1 Enforcer
 
dotti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Antarctica.
Posts: 466
dotti will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stay weiRd View Post
lol bean's sad .
That's perfectly fine since we're bean's direct representatives. We'll feel important on his behalf.
dotti is offline  
Old 12-17-2010, 03:20 PM   #6
Stay weiRd
Senior Member
 
Stay weiRd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Behind Pyros.
Posts: 2,565
Stay weiRd will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotti View Post
That's perfectly fine since we're bean's direct representatives. We'll feel important on his behalf.
that means he gets respect indirectly. SAD FACE FOR BEAN :( lol
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stay weiRd View Post
You could've made it interesting by showing your ass like Denis. lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Galleio View Post
My ass isn't nearly as sexy.
Stay weiRd is offline  
Old 12-24-2010, 04:04 PM   #7
bean
r1 janitor
 
bean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 301
bean is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stay weiRd View Post
lol bean's sad .
its credit to the fine staff members who help keep things running smoothly
bean is offline  
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 05:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.