ads here
       

Go Back   Rewards1 Forums > General > Entertainment


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2010, 08:52 PM   #11
JayJay777
Senior Member
 
JayJay777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 637
JayJay777 will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentKilla167 View Post
I don't listen to that screaming metal. Rap takes haryana any talent it's all electronically made, no real talent in creating the music. And yeah it's all trash = ******s.
Not all of it is trash.
JayJay777 is offline  
Old 04-09-2010, 08:54 PM   #12
Fred Fredburger
Senior Member
 
Fred Fredburger's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Home
Posts: 473
Fred Fredburger is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razrbackfan5 View Post
Whats Mathcore?
Mathcore is a very complex style of music. It's like metal in certain aspects but has things that are hard to understand. It's generally must faster with many changes in speed. A "normal" mathcore band example is Protest the Hero. Generally people won't enjoy their music until they've listened to if a few times. A "abnormal" band would be Psyopus. Look them up on Youtube. They have more mathcore elements and are a good example of what mathcore is. Also, for the quotation marks, I just put them there for no reason. Also, check Last.fm playlists containing mathcore and you'll get a bunch of bands.
Fred Fredburger is offline  
Old 04-09-2010, 09:08 PM   #13
Razrbackfan5
Elite
 
Razrbackfan5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 3,574
Razrbackfan5 has a spectacular aura aboutRazrbackfan5 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Razrbackfan5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentKilla167 View Post
I don't listen to that screaming metal. Rap takes haryana any talent it's all electronically made, no real talent in creating the music. And yeah it's all trash = ******s.
Hmm ok well if rap takes no talent at all then why dont you make and album and become a millionaire? I mean that should be easy to do going by what your saying.
Razrbackfan5 is offline  
Old 04-09-2010, 09:11 PM   #14
joeyjumanji
Elite
 
joeyjumanji's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: in your grandmothers poophole.
Posts: 3,071
joeyjumanji will become famous soon enoughjoeyjumanji will become famous soon enough
Default

it isn't as easy as you think to flow,
to freeflow takes crazy talent, to be able to speak very fast and make your words connect without any kind of rehearsal takes talent
but whatever
I listen to everything except country, I only like country like brad praisley type stuff
__________________
BITCHES BE TRIPPIN.
joeyjumanji is offline  
Old 04-09-2010, 09:13 PM   #15
SK55
Senior Member
 
SK55's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: In your mom's bed
Posts: 3,225
SK55 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to SK55
Default

I'm saying it's 1 slightly talented person , whose voice is mostly all generated through all different effects, which do soundcool , but not as opposed to 4+ people that play real instruments that sing real words.
__________________
SK55 is offline  
Old 04-09-2010, 09:17 PM   #16
Razrbackfan5
Elite
 
Razrbackfan5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 3,574
Razrbackfan5 has a spectacular aura aboutRazrbackfan5 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Razrbackfan5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyjumanji View Post
it isn't as easy as you think to flow,
to freeflow takes crazy talent, to be able to speak very fast and make your words connect without any kind of rehearsal takes talent
but whatever
I listen to everything except country, I only like country like brad praisley type stuff
Yea Brad Praisley stuff is always good like When I Get Where Im Goin or Letter To Me but his stuff is like overly sad especially on those two songs they always get me to thinking about stuff.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentKilla167 View Post
I'm saying it's 1 slightly talented person , whose voice is mostly all generated through all different effects, which do soundcool , but not as opposed to 4+ people that play real instruments that sing real words.
No your thinking of Tpain when you say there voice is generated and I wouldnt even consider Tpain a rapper really. But rappers do sing real words. Maybe you should listen to some Lupe Fiasco all his stuff is real and not about the typical mainstream song about drugs and stuff.
Razrbackfan5 is offline  
Old 04-09-2010, 09:21 PM   #17
Salamander
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 954
Salamander is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentKilla167 View Post
I'm saying it's 1 slightly talented person , whose voice is mostly all generated through all different effects, which do soundcool , but not as opposed to 4+ people that play real instruments that sing real words.
that isn't rap
that is the current generations interpretation of what it is to be 'cool'
there is no attention to the lyrics- only the vocal output
please do not consider this to be rap, or if you do, for it to be the lowest form. to listen to good rap please look up sugar hill gang (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QvfrNIK_WQ) or cold crush brothers (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiWTj0sgE2s)
real rap has roots in funk and you can feel a groove to it.
also songs like bust a move by young mc is another good example (although it is not exactly what i consider rap: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xy4FXhkm6Nw)
enjoy
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by knivez View Post
Yeah, today isn't my lucky day, but I just got to live with it and suck it up like a man and keep moving forward. I'm not going to be flaming about it for the rest of my life, then it would be pointless because your just wasting time of your whole life doing nothing and thinking about why didn't I do this or why didn't I do that. Its how life is, it's unfair.
Salamander is offline  
Old 04-09-2010, 09:21 PM   #18
joeyjumanji
Elite
 
joeyjumanji's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: in your grandmothers poophole.
Posts: 3,071
joeyjumanji will become famous soon enoughjoeyjumanji will become famous soon enough
Default

people like kanye and eminem produce their own beats, it's not made for them so it also takes talent to make a beat that sounds unique and then add a nice hook to it, and that my friend is what makes you money
Kanye and Eminem are amazing producers in my eyes. but idk
that is just me
yeah whiskey lullaby is so fucking sad
-_-
__________________
BITCHES BE TRIPPIN.
joeyjumanji is offline  
Old 04-09-2010, 09:22 PM   #19
Salamander
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 954
Salamander is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razrbackfan5 View Post
Yea Brad Praisley stuff is always good like When I Get Where Im Goin or Letter To Me but his stuff is like overly sad especially on those two songs they always get me to thinking about stuff.

No your thinking of Tpain when you say there voice is generated and I wouldnt even consider Tpain a rapper really. But rappers do sing real words. Maybe you should listen to some Lupe Fiasco all his stuff is real and not about the typical mainstream song about drugs and stuff.
yes lupe fiasco is good
rap is about expression of self, not about increasing your ego
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by knivez View Post
Yeah, today isn't my lucky day, but I just got to live with it and suck it up like a man and keep moving forward. I'm not going to be flaming about it for the rest of my life, then it would be pointless because your just wasting time of your whole life doing nothing and thinking about why didn't I do this or why didn't I do that. Its how life is, it's unfair.
Salamander is offline  
Old 04-09-2010, 09:26 PM   #20
joeyjumanji
Elite
 
joeyjumanji's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: in your grandmothers poophole.
Posts: 3,071
joeyjumanji will become famous soon enoughjoeyjumanji will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salamander View Post
yes lupe fiasco is good
rap is about expression of self, not about increasing your ego
that is why I like eminem, He always expressed how he felt, and he never gave a shit what other people thought.
Immortal Technique is pretty good and not many people know about him
__________________
BITCHES BE TRIPPIN.
joeyjumanji is offline  
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 04:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.