ads here

Go Back   Rewards1 Forums > Rewards1 > Member Services

Old 06-21-2011, 06:35 PM   #1
Salamander

Salamander is on a distinguished road
Default ►►►EARN $250+ PER DAY WITH LITTLE EFFORT *No Investment Needed*◄◄◄

This is not my guide, I'm posting it for a member from another forum. Very good method with serious earning potential and very simple to use, worth every penny.

ELITE FACEBOOK CPA METHOD - EARN $250 PER DAY WITH NO INVESTMENT

I have made tens of thousands of dollars through Internet Marketing. Trust me when I say this is by far the EASIEST method I have come across to earning high quality leads using facebook. Not only does it require little time and effort, it requires no investment at all. Stop working hours every day to earn a few bucks on sharecash, Viral Facebook marketing is the way to earn quick money online, hands down. Get yourself into some CPA Networks and follow this guide, add your own traffic sources and twists to it, and scale up. Each account I have set up using this method is earning me around $50-100 per day. Each account takes approximately 20-30 minutes per day to maintain. I can't give away any more information than that.

This guide is NOT about:
►Mass friend requests through uploading email lists
►Facebook ads or ad vouchers
►Spamming walls or messages

The point of this guide is to generate high quality converting clicks from extremely targeted sources. All methods used in this guide are highly ethical and not considered blackhat by any means.

The method has a start up time of about 7 days - meaning you will not see sizable income until the snowball effect starts to take over.

This guide is for you if:
►You are not a CPA or FB expert but are interested in earning through them
►You do NOT want to have to spam 10,000 people for 5 conversions
►You would like a method that works LONG TERM and is only limited by YOUR capabilities

$10 - It's a steal at this price, extremely unknown method, won't be saturated for a LONG time

PM to order.

Quote:
Originally Posted by matter3 View Post
Gave it a quick read and here are my initial thoughts.

This is actually an idea I've never heard of but I can see it working pretty well. The key idea behind this thing is getting the highly targeted traffic which takes a bit of effort but will pay off big time in the end. One of the first guides I've actually read that has a good idea and will work with a bit of effort. Nothing complicated, nothing tricky, just very simple tactics.

Overall, great idea and I can see it working well. I'll give it a test run maybe this weekend and see how it goes.
Yeah, today isn't my lucky day, but I just got to live with it and suck it up like a man and keep moving forward. I'm not going to be flaming about it for the rest of my life, then it would be pointless because your just wasting time of your whole life doing nothing and thinking about why didn't I do this or why didn't I do that. Its how life is, it's unfair.

Last edited by Salamander; 06-22-2011 at 02:48 AM.
Old 06-21-2011, 07:24 PM   #2
Infamous

Infamous has a little shameless behaviour in the past

One reviewer isn't good enough for people to buy this guide.
Old 06-21-2011, 07:52 PM   #3
matter3

matter3 is on a distinguished road

This is actually an idea I've never heard of but I can see it working pretty well. The key idea behind this thing is getting the highly targeted traffic which takes a bit of effort but will pay off big time in the end. One of the first guides I've actually read that has a good idea and will work with a bit of effort. Nothing complicated, nothing tricky, just very simple tactics.

Overall, great idea and I can see it working well. I'll give it a test run maybe this weekend and see how it goes.

Last edited by matter3; 06-21-2011 at 07:55 PM.
Old 06-21-2011, 08:48 PM   #4
Abihail2

Abihail2 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by matter3 View Post

Whoa matter is that you? :O

Site I'm selling. free paypal money
Old 06-22-2011, 03:17 AM   #5
Salamander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous View Post
One reviewer isn't good enough for people to buy this guide.
I don't see why.

Between my recommendation and matter's I dont see why there needs to be another review. We're both relatively reputable members here.

Like I said, you have not seen or used this method before, and very few people know of it. It's extremely powerful and targets the EXACT people you want in every niche. It will work for CPA leads, Clickbank conversions, Amazon Affiliates, GPT Referrrals, even sharecash downloads. It works the best for CPA offers though.
Yeah, today isn't my lucky day, but I just got to live with it and suck it up like a man and keep moving forward. I'm not going to be flaming about it for the rest of my life, then it would be pointless because your just wasting time of your whole life doing nothing and thinking about why didn't I do this or why didn't I do that. Its how life is, it's unfair.
Old 06-22-2011, 05:06 AM   #6
d875j

d875j has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salamander View Post
I don't see why.

Between my recommendation and matter's I dont see why there needs to be another review. We're both relatively reputable members here.

Like I said, you have not seen or used this method before, and very few people know of it. It's extremely powerful and targets the EXACT people you want in every niche. It will work for CPA leads, Clickbank conversions, Amazon Affiliates, GPT Referrrals, even sharecash downloads. It works the best for CPA offers though.
I sent a pm let me test i give a review i am trying to help....
Old 06-22-2011, 06:21 AM   #7
Salamander

If a few people say they will buy dependent on one more review, I will take one more tester.
Old 06-22-2011, 06:23 AM   #8
d875j

d875j has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salamander View Post
If a few people say they will buy dependent on one more review, I will take one more tester.
Let me test.
Old 06-22-2011, 06:29 AM   #9
Salamander

Quote:
Originally Posted by d875j View Post
Let me test.
Sorry but I already have another tester in mind if people need another review.
Old 06-22-2011, 09:52 AM   #10
Blockis
Elite Block

Blockis has a spectacular aura aboutBlockis has a spectacular aura about

Is FaceBook still profitable?

And Matter, any reason you IP banned me from your site?

Blockis

Last edited by Blockis; 06-22-2011 at 10:13 AM.