ads here

Go Back   Rewards1 Forums > Rewards1 > Referral Talk

Old 04-15-2011, 05:55 PM   #21
skaterbro9000
Elite

skaterbro9000 has a spectacular aura aboutskaterbro9000 has a spectacular aura about

Pyros like left the forums awhile ago im assuming he is never coming back so yeah you're not going to get banned.
Old 04-16-2011, 05:06 AM   #22
chungchow

chungchow is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salamander View Post
on the off chance the poster above me is right, artificially increasing your youtube views will lead you no where.
first of all, your content needs to be unique, must be branded as unique, and must be completely clean. i only follow white hat tactics.
second of all, you get refs by people clicking on the link from another website to build views into it. you won't start naturally getting views by simply dropping it and hoping enough people stumble on it.
you need to digg it up, post it on forums, stumbleupon it, reddit the video, and continue with this until you have a decent amount of views, at which point you can sit back and relax. i only have one youtube video but i was lucky, because it was the first of its kind
the point of using enhanceviews is to get your video more noticed. it helps with youtube's seo